Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,975 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land (38802 Views)

Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Prince Ikedi, you are boring with your nonsense. The thread can reach 100 pages, thats your problem. I will be here to return any of your stupidity and reset your flat head. Even Ebube will be ashamed of you. Lol

i never even start you dey call names grin grin grin grin..

dey cry.. by d time i start na die you dey..

Oba say lagos no be yoruba land.. na my concern for now..

anyother thing mean less..

Ain't emotional bro...

tell you..na humma wey dem draw for ground you enter..

haaa so all this noise..
LAGOS..EKO no be yoruba land..

haaaaaaaaa so sorry for you.

you must be humbled by now..
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahaha!My spirit don reveal to me say you be disabled wey leg dey pain na why u dey angry with the world!Son of village bicycle grin

The worthless goat is hiding behind fake smiles, you are pained and have been pummeled on this thread. I will make life more miserable for you and the village bicycle you call a mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Guy you wicked o. The bros no know say na w.hore den dey call village bicycle, as in w.hore anyone can ride.
Hahahahahah! guy for ISALE EKO na power bike we dey call am..HAHAHAHA!
I luv ewar man grin
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:20pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

i never even start you dey call names grin grin grin grin..

dey cry.. by d time i start na die you dey..

Oba say lagos no be yoruba land.. na my concern for now..

anyother thing mean less..

Ain't emotional bro...

tell you..na humma wey dem draw for ground you enter..

haaa so all this noise..
LAGOS..EKO no be yoruba land..

haaaaaaaaa so sorry for you.

you must be humbled by now..
[/s]

Buhahahaha see as Ikedi dey console himself. Your mother will curse when they know you have done a lot of damage to your cursed family. Una never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahahahah! guy for ISALE EKO na power bike we dey call am..HAHAHAHA!
I luv ewar man grin

Bros you fall my hand for not knowing the meaning of village bicycle. You just dey allow the guy disgrace you, I dey shame for you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

The worthless goat is hiding behind fake smiles, you are pained and have been pummeled on this thread. I will make life more miserable for you and the village bicycle you call a mother.

Ohk! if I dey para for ur stupidity make I die tday and if you no dey para make you die!
Mumu e war givz me joy.. cheesy
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Prince Ikedi, your fellow eboes will just be laughing you. Even Ebube will curse you for bringing shame to the already cursed Ikedi family. Lmaoooo

who be ebube again..

are you okay..

na Oba of lagos him be?

we dey talk say lagos no be yoruba land.. you dey talk thrash..

olboy face front..

no tell me say you dey emotional unstable..too bad for a loud mouth..

family, ebube,ikedi,prince,..thrash thrash thrash..

think say you know who you dey follow argue.

now its certain you dont know.

so.

lagos is not a yoruba land..haaa
this must be really really painfull..

calling those names simply show how pained and distraught you're right now..

haba.

na Oba give you Bp no be me..

see yourself..

i ve not even insulted you..you dey go emotional beserk..if i start with you..guy
you go delete your acct for nairaland..

no go dia.oh me na bad ass..

i go kick youmake you run go meet mod.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Bros you fall my hand for not knowing the meaning of village bicycle. You just dey allow the guy disgrace you, I dey shame for you. cheesy
Who be dis mumu boy?Abeg shame for ur mama wey carry useless boy like you come dis world.. NONENTITY grin
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

who be ebube again..

are you okay..

na Oba of lagos him be?

we dey talk say lagos no be yoruba land.. you dey talk thrash..

olboy face front..

no tell me say you dey emotional unstable..too bad for a loud mouth..

family, ebube,ikedi,prince,..thrash thrash thrash..

think say you know who you dey follow argue.

now its certain you dont know.

so.

lagos is not a yoruba land..haaa
this must be really really painfull..

calling those names simply show how pained and distraught you're right now..

haba.

na Oba give you Bp no be me..

see yourself..

i ve not even insulted you..you dey go emotional beserk..if i start with you..guy
you go delete your acct for nairaland..

no go dia.oh me na bad ass..

i go kick youmake you run go meet mod.
[/s]

Prince Ikedi, when Ebube see this thread and how you disgraced your family, he will surely beat hell out of your flat head. Me delete my acct on nairaland? You better check my handle again, i retired many eboe animals so illiterate like you is easy for me. I am your nemesis, log on with your -ificatchmodeh handle. Are you scared?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha see as Ikedi dey console himself. Your mother will curse when they know you have done a lot of damage to your cursed family. Una never see anything.

mother.father,brother sister..
uncle auty..

coming from person wey dey form voltron on page two..

imagine that..

olboy na you sabi..

Oba talk say lagos is not yoruba land..

how we wan take do am..

God forbid bring insult you..

truth is painful.
and i will destroy youwith truth...

lagos is not yoruba land.Oba of lagos 2017

keep dealing with it.why thinking of unce to call
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ohk! if I dey para for ur stupidity make I die tday and if you no dey para make you die!
Mumu e war givz me joy.. cheesy

You are speaking in tongues already, I will make you sure you hang yourself before we dispose your worthless corpse.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:30pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

mother.father,brother sister..
uncle auty..

coming from person wey dey form voltron on page two..

imagine that..

olboy na you sabi..

Oba talk say lagos is not yoruba land..

how we wan take do am..

God forbid bring insult you..

truth is painful.
and i will destroy youwith truth...

lagos is not yoruba land.Oba of lagos 2017

keep dealing with it.why thinking of unce to call
[/s]

Still same meaningless rants from the shameless animal. Never knew all Ikedi family are this useless. Lmaooo

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Prince Ikedi, when Ebube see this thread and how you disgraced your family, he will surely beat hell out of your flat head. Me delete my acct on nairaland? You better check my handle again, i retired many eboe animals so illiterate like you is easy for me. I am your nemesis, log on with your -ificatchmodeh handle. Are you scared?

guy you're masturbating with the wrong dude...

Bleep you and Ebube or whatever.

Oba said you're a land grabber..
Yorubas are not lagosians..

haaa

truth of the century..

now i fit enter lagos dey bounce anyau..

any owomida go collect..

oba twale..

lagos is not yoruba land hia am wella..
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 12:32pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Who be dis mumu boy?Abeg shame for ur mama wey carry useless boy like you come dis world.. NONENTITY grin

Bro stop passing your frustration on me. You are even quick to insult my mother, Face the guy dealing with you and stop crying on my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by PrinceMario(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

Y not go and tell the is to the oba of Lagos.....or do yourself good by becoming useful to itself and not involving in ritual killing and juju work.....
I have know issue with the Oba as I'm sure he'll fulfill his lagoon promise by 2019 when you illegal immigrants who flee from your never-do-well land refuse to vote his candidate.
All I'm saying, you all should go back and pay tax to develop your fruitless cursed land instead of eyeing Lagos.
I am part of those praying for you to get your Biafra so that you stop littering Lagos and the rest of Nigeria with fake drinks,foods, accessories and the rest. And we can at the same time redeem the image of Nigeria which you and your compressed headed brothers bartered international in the name of developing Nations.
Fourth day of the month, and we've got about 15 drug news emanating from Asian countries; courtesy of people who flee the infertile land to commit crime internationally and take the dividends (if they escaped been slaughtered) to Lagos (A Nigerian state) and still claiming they want to leave Nigeria, whereas, their land is inhabitable.

You Oafs call Nigeria a zoo, pray for the fall of Nigeria and yet, can't leave Lagos and Abuja for patriotic Nigerians.
Let the Nigerian government in corroboration with Lagos state spare 3days to deport you and your ilks to your cursed fruitless land, and what you guys commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:34pm On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

haaa

truth of the century..

any owomida go collect..

oba twale..

You have been repeating same nonsense over and over, early sign of frustration. Ebube wont take it easy with you when he discover you are a nonentity disgracing the whole Ikedi family. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Bro stop passing your frustration on me. You are even quick to insult my mother, Face the guy dealing with you and stop crying on my mentions.
Then leave me and the crippled make I wound am na..if u kwote me again na me and you ooh. cool
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Then leave me and the crippled make I wound am na..if u kwote me again na me and you ooh. cool

You cant face the wicked guy dealing with you but quick to insult my mother, you see why that guy is right. You are yet to face the one dealing with you and want to face me, just go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

You are speaking in tongues already, I will make you sure you hang yourself before we dispose your worthless corpse.
I repeat if am angry with ur online stupidity make I die tday but if am not omo na you go die ooo..And ur corpse will lie undetected in the street. wink
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Still same meaningless rants from the shameless animal. Never knew all Ikedi family are this useless. Lmaooo

yeah..
yippee am getting dia..

psychologically dismantling your brain.

see how you started...

from Awori..

to Igbos and osus..

different moniker..

to am not ijaw or from anioma.
to Aba boy..

... dem don burst me plenty times..

to prince ikedi..

...illiteracy..prince go school..

... no body fit read your trash..

..ebube..

papa mama..anuty.

..now na Ikedi family we dey..

lol..

check your Bp.. confirm..

will get you to a level you start ranting like madman.

den madness go enter.. Finally you run outt.
is a slow and steady process.

till its accomplished.

no worry keep dem coming.. you met the wrong guy..

now I've confirmed you dont even know me.. sooo..

meanwhile my stand be say

Oba say lagos is not yoruba land.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I repeat if am angry with ur online stupidity make I die tday but if am not omo na you go die ooo..And ur corpse will lie undetected in the street. wink

Your death is even near already and i will help you. I promise to fund those that will help flung your worthless corpse into Onitsha river. Pathetic animal

6 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Oxtonguy: 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

haaa

truth of the century..

any owomida go collect..

oba twale..

Make omo onile catch you grin Make you no remit any neccesary cash. You go smile lagos owners then.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

yeah..
yippee am getting dia..

psychologically dismantling your brain.

see how you started...

from Awori..

to Igbos and osus..

different moniker..

to am not ijaw or from anioma.
to Aba boy..

... dem don burst me plenty times..

to prince ikedi..

...illiteracy..prince go school..

... no body fit read your trash..

..ebube..

papa mama..anuty.

..now na Ikedi family we dey..

lol..

check your Bp.. confirm..

will get you to a level you start ranting like madman.

den madness go enter.. Finally you run outt.
is a slow and steady process.

till its accomplished.

no worry keep dem coming.. you met the wrong guy..

now I've confirmed you dont even know me.. sooo..

meanwhile my stand be say

Oba say lagos is not yoruba land.
[/s]

Same meaningless rant from a deluded animal. Ikedis are doomed.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

You cant face the wicked guy dealing with you but quick to insult my mother, you see why that guy is right. You are yet to face the one dealing with you and want to face me, just go and sleep.
If una like make una unleash all una handle una must chop dust for my hand..I don't do multiple handle tinz..Village horse pikin.. grin
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by orisa37: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
dedollarman:
[b][/b] The Lagos monarch, Oba Rilwan Akiolu has allegedly said that Lagos is not part of Yoruba land - Oba Akiolu had in a week ago reportedly snubbed Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Barely one week after he reportedly snubbed Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi when they met at a function, the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, has allegedly released bombshell, saying Lagos is not part of Yoruba land. NAIJ.com gathered that a statement reportedly emanated from Akiolu’s palace, detailed the historical background of Lagos and why it should not be regarded as part of Yoruba land. READ ALSO: New details emerge on why Oba Akiolu snubbed Ooni of Ife The purported statement read: “Coming from the palace, with what I was told by my late paternal grandmother who is a descendant of Oba Ovonramwen Nogbaisi and also reading from factual Historical books, let me share this Knowledge with you all on Eko/Lagos. Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu “Modern day Lagos was founded by Prince Ado, the son of the Oba of Benin, Prince Ado was the first Oba of Lagos, the son of the Bini King, Prince Ado, named the town Eko until the Portuguese explorer Ruy de Segueira changed the Maritime town to Lagos, which at that time from 1942 was Portuguese expedition center down the African Coast. “It was a major centre of the slave trade until 1851. Lagos was annexed by Britain via the Lagos treaty of cession in 1861, ending the consular period and starting the British Colonial Period. The remainder of modern day Nigeria was seized in 1886 when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914 Lagos was declared its capital due to the struggle of the Bini King. “Lagos experienced growth prior to the British Colonial rule and even more rapid growth during the Colonial rule throughout the 1960s, 70s, continued through the 80s and 90s till date. Thanks to the Awori's, Bini's, Yoruba's, migrants across the nation and world at large, as no particular group of people can take the glory alone. “Lagos is made up of Lagoons and creeks. The Lagos lagoon, Lagos Harbour, five cowne creeks, Ebute-Metta creeks, Porto-Novo creeks, New canal, Badagry creeks, Kuramo waters and Light house creeks. “The Awori's and Bini's are known to be the first settlers of the Eko land. The Awori's are speakers of a distinct dialect close to that of the Yoruba language with a rich Bini mixture. Traditionally, Awori's were found in Ile-Ife, they were known to be the Bini's who followed their self-exiled Prince, the first son of the Ogiso (now called Oba) of Benin Kingdom, whose step-mother was after his head. “The exiled Benin Prince Izoduwa known to the Yorubas as Ooduwa (Oduduwa) was made ruler of the Ife people due to his powers and followers from the Great Benin-Kingdom. “Izoduwa (Ooduwa) was made the first King of Ile-Ife in 1230 AD. His followers from his father's Kingdom in Benin are the today's Awori people who settled in Eko now called Lagos. “In the 1300, the King of Benin-Empire heard from one of his traders who was a settler in Eko on how the Bini's were treated by the Awori's who lived in their area. Upon hearing this, the King of Benin commanded the assembling of a war expedition, led by his son, Prince Ado, which headed the settlement of the Awori's and demanded explanation. “On arriving Eko, Prince Ado and his Army were more than received. The Aworis asked the Bini Prince to stay and become their leader. Ado agreed on the condition that they surrender their sovereignty to the Oba of Benin, to which the people agreed. Hearing this, the King of Benin gave his permission for Prince Ado and the expedition to remain in Eko. “The Oba of Benin sent some of his chiefs including the Eletu, Odibo, Obanikoro and others to assist his son, Oba Ado in the running of Eko. "From the crowing of Prince Ado as the first Oba of Lagos (then called Eko), Lagos served as a major center for slave trade from which the Aworis, the Oba of Benin and his son the Oba of Lagos and all the children/descendants who took over as his successors for over four centuries supported the trade. “The Oba of Benin was the head of the Benin Empire which are the present day Western, Southern and Eastern modern day Nigeria. The King never obliged anyone to speak the Bini language as he believed everyone was entitled to their own choice of language. “The name Eko was given to it by the first king of Lagos, Oba Ado, the young and vibrant Prince from Benin. Eko was the land now known as Lagos Island, where the king palace was built. READ ALSO: I did not snub Ooni of Ife - Oba Akiolu FINALLY reveals what truly happened "The palace is called Idugaran meaning "palace built on pepper farm" Oba Ado and the warriors from Benin together with the early Bini's settlers in Eko and the Awori people settled in the southern part of Eko called "Isale Eko". "Isale literally means bottom ". Must have been used to indicate downtown (as in down town Lagos) The statement further states that: “Until the coming in of the Benin's 1300AD , Lagos geographical boundary was Lagos mainland, Lagos Island, the seat of the Oba of Lagos then consisted of a pepper farm and fishing post. No one was living there. “About 1450 AD some Yorubas who hailed from Isheri in Ogun-state and Ekiti were allowed by the King to settle in Eko during a war, they came in a very large numbers thereby surpassing the numbers of the Awori's and Bini's. (Hence Yorubas claim to own Eko due to their numbers). “Oba Ado fell in love with a beautiful woman whose father was Awori and mother a daughter to one of the chief; they had two sons and also a daughter Erelu Kuti, who begot Ologun Kutere who later became King. Bombshell as Akiolu allegedly says Lagos is not Yoruba land “Oba Akintoye, a descendant of Prince Ado whose mother was the first queen from Awori ascended the throne as Oba of Lagos in 1841, he attempted to ban slave trade with the help of the British, but the local merchant, the Aworis, Bini's and a few Yorubas who were already integrated and married to Awori's and Bini's strongly opposed the intended move and disposed and exiled the king and installed Akintoye's brother Kosoko as Oba, at exile in Europe, Akintoye met with British Authorities who had earlier banned slavery in 1807 the British decided to support the deposed Oba to regain his throne. “With the success of the British intervention in 1851, Akintoye was reinstalled as Oba of Lagos. In practical terms, however the British influence over the Benin Empire had become absolute, and then years later in 1861 Lagos was formally annexed as a British Colony. “This led to the fight of the British and the Bini King, the leader of the Benin Empire for years, which finally led to the fall of the Empire and the capturing of Oba Ovonramwen. “Oba Akintoye of Lagos was the first Oba not to be buried in Benin. Prior to this, all the Kings of Lagos were buried in Benin. They passed on taxes to the Oba of Benin until the British settled in. READ ALSO: Fayose reveals REAL reason he will not stop criticizing Buhari “Until today, the Oba of Lagos is the head of all the Obas in Lagos because the Binis believe that wherever they or their offspring are they are senior. The status of the Oba of Lagos is different from other Obas most of whom were given back their crowns and staff of office only within 40 years ago. “Those who got their lands back was the original land owners they were mostly descendant of Prince Ado others children of the Olofin.

https://www.naij.com/1102404-oba-akiolu-reportedly-lagos-belong-yorubas.html?pk_campaign=ush

Akiolu is a Fraud. He has Masters sponsoring him.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I am a Village horse pikin.. grin

Okay
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Your death is even near already and i will help you. I promise to fund those that will help flung your worthless corpse into Onitsha river. Pathetic animal
Ohk!u playing with death baa?If I dey vex for ur online rant make I die today today but if not start rounding up ur worthless life.. coolonline battle givs me joy.you must learn to be humble in hell
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
Lagos is not Yoruba Land? I am shocked. I just saw a document where Yorubas were one of the last people to migrate to Lagos. It means if we should separate or restructure, Lagos should be a country on it's own and not part of South West. It has the resources to be a country by itself. I am happy about this. My parents are from South South, but I have lived in Lagos all my life.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 04, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Make omo onile catch you grin Make you no remit any neccesary cash. You go smile lagos owners then.

grin grin
no worry..

na only me go bounce...

till then..
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Okay
Runaway lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 12:49pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ohk!u playing with death baa?If I dey vex for ur online rant make I die today today but if not start rounding up ur worthless life.. coolonline battle givs me joy.you must learn to be humble in hell

You will surely die today, online battle with who? I am dealing with you and you talking about battle. Yoi are very easy and it gives me joy dealing with an easy flat head.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by OAUTemitayo: 12:49pm On May 04, 2017
history2901:
dialect = language, olodo !!!
Akuri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. / Hausa Durbar In Pictures / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing.......

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.