Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,806 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land (38731 Views)

Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:42am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Lol. Abeg no kill sirmanja oooo. The bros don suffer enough for your hand, abeg have mercy. cheesy cheesy

Those animals have no shame. They love distorting history, reason they are now claiming lands of SS people. I now know why those Ikweere people hate them, i ignored this thread until one lunatic said Aworis are not Yoruba. Akiolu is Oba of Island, he is not even my king. My king is Oba Alamu Oloyede of Ikosi land. There are Ijebus also and they own Ikorodu and Epe, i even have distant cousin in far away Ota, Ogun state.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:44am On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Are u not tayad of reapting this ur lame line sef? cheesy pay those dat will trow ur olosho mummy into the lagoon baa?I don't need to pay anybody to beat you..I sirmanjar will personally beat you to stupor,and throw ur malnourished body into any nearby trashbin,then move ahead like say nothing happen.
Useless goat.

This same animal keep screaming Olosho and mommy everywhere, its no news that you eboes are shameless hypocrites. You are vile, worthless, and less than nothing. Your worthless life is a monument to foolishness. I will make sure you kill your useless self before i release you.

9 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:45am On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

i dey you say i dey chest insult.. you think say i dey play.. go ask your protégé em..

which fake news.. and Oba never rebutted am..
abi you know no wetin e mean?

even Apc government dey do turnaround within some hours.. you dey hia dey talk fake news..

while so mad about my identity..i don tell you..if you wan know me..wella ask i will enlighten you..no be to the troll.

na dey wrong guy you dey play wit..
while displaying ignorance..

maybe your family na all aworis/ yorubas..no mean say na so e be everywia.

dija even get Senegalese blood.. abi.

so quit fooling yaself..

pele..

open a sensible thread call me out reasonable.. and i will tell you about me..with detail fact and pictures.. no story.

na shortcut to being a celebrity..

can't wait.

meanwhile. na OBA OF lAGoS matter we dey ontop..

say lag no be yoruba land..

Meself weak.

pele..d pain too much. grin grin cry
[/s]

Ikedi, Go back to primary school and go learn how to write well, dont you have shame?

9 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Odingo1: 10:46am On May 04, 2017
Lagos is not a yoruba land,Egun youths always deal with them anytime they want to do omonile things in Badagri and Epe.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:47am On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Lol..Omo see me se wahala oo,Abi na by force to be brother with bricklayer from osun state again?The young man has bin frustrated and restless ever since my oba set the record straight..If im dey vex make im carry fight go beat oba for im palace..His a big coward for making plenty noise online and not taking any action.

i feel you joor..

like say those likes go change wetin don dey..

free am.. na insecurity.. e holl am well.

all noise na for here e end..

we understand..

just tell am to take heart..if e no fit change am..

dia is we fit do to help his situation..

we for don help..

but say Oba sef fit vex throw us enter lagoon..

make we dey our lane.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Oxtonguy: 10:49am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Those animals have no shame. They love distorting history, reason they are now claiming lands of SS people. I now know why those Ikweere people hate them, i ignored this thread until one lunatic said Aworis are not Yoruba. Akiolu is Oba of Island, he is not even my king. My king is Oba Alamu Oloyede of Ikosi land. There are Ijebus also and they own Ikorodu and Epe, i even have distant cousin in far away Ota, Ogun state.
And Ikeja, better ignore this people. This news first came on tuesday same day akinolu palace is severely damaged with fire. Akinolu trying to fix things that day has no time to be telling this odd story.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 10:50am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

guy..am not..angry.. for what naa..

me no doubt wia he come from.. no be my business.

even if he na Jesus na him pocket..

i know wan no..

the guy carry muscle enter thread like say na commando film dem dey act for here..

insult everybody left right centre..

where be say..matter for easy if say he go meet him Oba ask am gently.

no body get monopoly of history.. i believe Oba for don rob mind with am.

na to come nairaland dey form jagaban awori..

na wao..

anyway.. as you dey reason.. make i free am.

no be him fault..

But you are not Yoruba nor from Lagos, so dont know why you are angry. Is there something you are not telling us? You are Ibo man and should not be angry over Lagos matter. Lol

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:51am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Ikedi, Go back to primary school and go learn how to write well, dont you have shame?

ome no dey scream like say..you dey park.. you be alaye?

no worry..dem no give us free education maybe wen finally everything set..

and sun don rise..i fit come dey go school..

for naa.. how i wan do am na.. na de level me dey e this..

and you dey understand me wella.. abi i no dey communicate?

Oba say lagos no be yoruba land..

wetin you think?
forget ikedi bla bla bla..

na dey derail thread..

hahahahahahahahaha..

Chapter5ive vs. 5..

lol

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Oxtonguy: 10:53am On May 04, 2017
Odingo1:
Lagos is not a yoruba land,Egun youths always deal with them anytime they want to do omonile things in Badagri and Epe.
You see your stupidity epe is ijebu threshold and not egun. And egun and yoruba has no issue they have been co-existing time immemorial. Your divide tactic no pass nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:54am On May 04, 2017
Oxtonguy:
And Ikeja, better ignore this people. This news first came on tuesday same day akinolu palace is severely damaged with fire. Akinolu trying to fix things that day has no time to be telling this odd story.

They dont even know there is Oba of Island and Oba of mainland -Oloto of Otto. They want us to keep quiet so they can distort our history, same way they are trying to claim Ikeere and some minority groups. I know the news is fake but its there problem. Akiolu can say anything he likes about his Idumota domain but they should exclude us Awori from their foolishness.

9 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:56am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

But you are not Yoruba nor from Lagos, so dont know why you are angry. Is there something you are not telling us? You are Ibo man and should not be angry over Lagos matter. Lol

bros me don explain give you naa..

how you wan make i do am again..

your guy say me na illiterate.. and google no dey translate pidgin..i for use am..

na how dey guy dey provoke..make me the follow am talk..make he no go get BP..

he is bitter.. and still no fit provoke for Oba.. but e dey provoke for everyone..

i look like oba to am...

i don free am sha.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:56am On May 04, 2017
mannymoney:

There is no physical record of bini people going as far as ondo
Proof: http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b77595185.r=biafra?rk=21459;2

Nigerians, you guys need to be more educated, all this is such an embarrassment. Let us just stick to historic documents, ok !
You guys are less educated than toddlers in europe.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Odingo1: 10:56am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Mr man you sound frustrated here,ranting up and down....,
Is Igbos the Oba of Lagos that said that Lagos is not part of Yoruba land.
Aworis are originally not Yorubas but influenced by yoruba language,over the years and can be referred now as yoruba subgroup,Eguns on other hand dont like to partner with Yorubas and still maintain their language and always fight with yorubas over their land grabbing tendencies in lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:57am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

ome no dey scream like say..you dey park.. you be alaye?

no worry..dem no give us free education maybe wen finally everything set..

and sun don rise..i fit come dey go school..

for naa.. how i wan do am na.. na de level me dey e this..

and you dey understand me wella.. abi i no dey communicate?

wetin you think?
forget ikedi bla bla bla..

na dey derail thread..

hahahahahahahahaha..

Chapter5ive vs. 5..

lol

Ikedi, Until you learn how to write well, i will always spit on your head. As Okezenaw asked earlier, whats your own as a flat head on Lagos matter. Your being jobless is taking a toll on you and making you run mad. Illiteracy is truly a disease.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:59am On May 04, 2017
[s]
Odingo1:

Aworis are originally not Yorubas but influenced by yoruba language over the years and be referred now as yoruba subgroup,Eguns on other hand to partner with Yorubas and still maintain their language and always fight with yorubas over their land grabbing tendencies in lagos.
[/s]

You are just like your late father, no sense nor working brain. I am an Awori and proudly Yoruba, you can then go the way of your father if you hate to hear the truth. Na by force not to be Yoruba? You lots have no origin nor history and reason you are pained over us. We are Yoruba, leave us alone and go face your land grabbing scheme in SS. Shameless rogues.

9 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Odingo1: 11:02am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

You are just like your late father, no sense nor working brain. I am an Awori and proudly Yoruba, you can then go the way of your father if you hate to hear the truth. Na by force not to be Yoruba? You lots have no origin nor history and reason you are pained over us. We are Yoruba, leave us alone and go face your land grabbing scheme in SS. Shameless rogues.
your insult is too much,argue like a sensible person

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

i feel you joor..

like say those likes go change wetin don dey..

free am.. na insecurity.. e holl am well.

all noise na for here e end..

we understand..

just tell am to take heart..if e no fit change am..

dia is we fit do to help his situation..

we for don help..

but say Oba sef fit vex throw us enter lagoon..

make we dey our lane.
Hahahahahahaha! We can be of help to the young man oo..I mysef, fit help the young suicidal nigga by advising him to stick his small dicck into any nearby transformer,he will be relived after dat.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 11:03am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

bros me don explain give you naa..

how you wan make i do am again..

your guy say me na illiterate.. and google no dey translate pidgin..i for use am..

na how dey guy dey provoke..make me the follow am talk..make he no go get BP..

he is bitter.. and still no fit provoke for Oba.. but e dey provoke for everyone..

i look like oba to am...

i don free am sha.

You are Ibo, how will you feel if someone said you are Fulani? Maybe cos you guys are not proud of your tribe like the Yorubas. You should be worried about biafra and let Yorubas solve their problems.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

This same animal keep screaming Olosho and mommy everywhere, its no news that you eboes are shameless hypocrites. You are vile, worthless, and less than nothing. Your worthless life is a monument to foolishness. I will make sure you kill your useless self before i release you.
Hahahahahaha..Im pain de monkey..Kpele

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 11:06am On May 04, 2017
Odingo1:

your insult is too much,argue like a sensible person

Are you mad? Why should i argue with a compressed head over my own history. I am not Ikweere that watch you guys distort their history, you come on this thread to tell me how I am not Yoruba and you want me to clap for you. Sod off and stop disturbing me with your stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 11:07am On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahahahaha..Im pain de monkey..Kpele

I am glad you have been tamed, no more screaming of olosho and mommy everywhere like an epileptic patient. Now go kill yourself and let us throw your smelly corpse to Ogun river. Ediot

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 11:07am On May 04, 2017
Didn't the odu-ifa give any clue about Ife n Benin : https://www.nairaland.com/3779079/didnt-odu-ifa-give-clue
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 11:07am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Ikedi, Until you learn how to write well, i will always spit on your head. As Okezenaw asked earlier, whats your own as a flat head on Lagos matter. Your being jobless is taking a toll on you and making you run mad. Illiteracy is truly a disease.

lol..
your guy get sense pass you.. no apologies.

now na by force to go school?

infact i don provoke..i no go again..

oya go die..

i dey here to provoke you till you get pile.. i no leave. na hia we die wella..

Oba talk say yoruba no get lagos grin grin cheesy
make i first laugh.

you dey here dey kee yourself.. ontop am..
insult people anyau..
i don ask you..who you be..

we know Oba..

who born you.. how we go take believe you..to know say Oba dey lie..

go palace tell Oba make he issue rebuttal based on wetin dey..

otherwise no matter how you take provoke..heaven no fit fall..

if you wan shout IKEDI from now till eternity..nothing change..

if you want shout illiterate from now till i become president cool nothing change..

oya provoke come again grin
make i dey chest your insult dem.. observe say you don dey reduce am..haba.. maka why..

okay..
so yoruba land no reach lagos after all this noise..
haa

Oba harsh oh..

na die people dey. tongue

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 11:11am On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

lol..
your guy get sense pass you.. no apologies.

now na by force to go school?

infact i don provoke..i no go again..

oya go die..

i dey here to provoke you till you get pile.. i no leave. na hia we die wella..

Oba talk say yoruba no get lagos grin grin cheesy
make i first laugh.

you dey here dey kee yourself.. ontop am..
insult people anyau..
i don ask you..who you be..

we know Oba..

who born you.. how we go take believe you..to know say Oba dey lie..

go palace tell Oba make he issue rebuttal based on wetin dey..

otherwise no matter how you take provoke..heaven no fit fall..

if you wan shout IKEDI from now till eternity..nothing change..

if you want shout illiterate from now till i become president cool nothing change..

oya provoke come again grin
make i dey chest your insult dem.. observe say you don dey reduce am..haba.. maka why..

okay..
so yoruba land no reach lagos after all this noise..
haa

Oba harsh oh..

na die people dey. tongue
[/s]

Bla bla bla. Same meaningless rants from the pained eboela man. You can die here and we will throw your worthless corpse to the river, no one cares if you kill yourself over Yoruba matter. Prince Ikedi is truly a senseless being.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

I am glad you have been tamed, no more screaming of olosho and mommy everywhere like an epileptic patient. Now go kill yourself and let us throw your smelly corpse to Ogun river. Ediot
OOOOLLLOooshhooo pikin! are u still here?You never go beat oba for palace?make im palace guard dem skweez you like bitterleaf. grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Odingo1: 11:14am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Are you mad? Why should i argue with a compressed head over my own history. I am not Ikweere that watch you guys distort their history, you come on this thread to tell me how I am not Yoruba and you want me to clap for you. Sod off and stop disturbing me with your stupidity.
History is there for you to visit and read about Aworis,you may not be an Awori man in the first place self, Aworis are originally not yorubas, Eguns are not yorubas because they have their own language that a yoruba person cannot understand.Awori is a yoruba subgroup based on influence

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2017
Odingo1:

Aworis are originally not Yorubas but influenced by yoruba language,over the years and can be referred now as yoruba subgroup,Eguns on other hand dont like to partner with Yorubas and still maintain their language and always fight with yorubas over their land grabbing tendencies in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 11:16am On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

OOOOLLLOooshhooo pikin! are u still here?You never go beat oba for palace?make im palace guard dem skweez you like bitterleaf. grin

The son of a village bicycle is still here wallowing in pains. You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature,  a spineless little worm and a walking vomit. What a shameless animal.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

You are Ibo, how will you feel if someone said you are Fulani? Maybe cos you guys are not proud of your tribe like the Yorubas. You should be worried about biafra and let Yorubas solve their problems.

guy.. i can choose to be igbo ijaw, ..at anytime..
is in the blood. and speak both fluently..no apologies.

i don tell you bro..ive gat no probs with anybody.. nairaland is a community for trolls.

and lots of intelligent intellects too..
but when is time to be naughty we get naughty..

your guy no dey reason wella.. and wia here to make sure he get dey Bp..
he wan go personal..

if i unleash for am..na ballistic. lol.

na him matter i dey so..
gat no qualms with yoruba or hausa or where anybody comes from..

na just me and that guy..

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 11:20am On May 04, 2017
Odingo1:

History is there for you to visit and read about Aworis,you may not be an Awori man in the first place self, Aworis are originally not yorubas, Eguns are not yorubas because they have their own language that a yoruba person cannot understand.Awori is a yoruba subgroup based on influence

I wont waste my time on you cos you are eboe and its normal for you to be stupid. Its now clear you people are born animals and deserve to be lynched. That is how you guys do your land grabbing all over SS, come and force us not to be Yoruba nah. Swerve and let me pummel other flat heqd cos you are even more foolish than the rest eboes. Mschew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

The son of a village bicycle is still here wallowing in pains. You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature,  a spineless little worm and a walking vomit. What a shameless animal.
Lame Boi! Primary 1 pikin dem talk..Go ad find ur mate kid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla. Same meaningless rants from the pained eboela man. You can die here and we will throw your worthless corpse to the river, no one cares if you kill yourself over Yoruba matter. Prince Ikedi is truly a senseless being.

i dey hit nerves..BP don dey rise..

abeg open a thread on prince ikedi..lol..

make we reason this man prince ikedi..

but for naa.

na Oba matter we carry for head like gala..

come buy grin

no be to dey shout carelessly..

you dey vomit blood since.. me dey ask

how kwan we go do am.. you dey call Oba lair..

who you be..na you be Oduduwa abi..make we for quick dey believe..abi who you be..

so we fit follow call Oba say he dey lie.
say so so n so person don talk..

straight point..no diplomatic dealing grin.

or make we believe Oba since it's been 4.market days n no rebuttal..

oga Chapter5ive which way..

no be prince ikedi matter...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

"Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.