Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,877 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... (1978 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature / Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by onila(f): 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
airex:
I can see that you are obsessed with stupidity and madness

stupid and mad knows stupid and mad
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by JudeJude: 4:42pm On May 03, 2017
onila:

u no well sha
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by airex(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
onila:

Your father was and is still right. He must be regretting having someone like you now.
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by pryme(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I've being saying this for a long time

I think Nairaland Mods needs reorientation
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by PattyCake: 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
onila:

if you don't wanna get a mention from me

then leave my thread, thank you

very simple

Call your father a Stupid Fvckboy since only a Stupid Fvckboy can raise a Stupid Thot_.
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by onila(f): 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
airex:
Your father was and is still right. He must be regretting having someone like you now.

exactly leave my thread

if you think I am stupid and the the thread is stupid
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 03, 2017
He is right.
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by onila(f): 7:08pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I've being saying this for a long time

then ignore my thread

you have reported me, it didn't work

how is my existence disturbing you

do i even comment on your threads

leave me alone, biko
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by onila(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2017
pryme:

I think Nairaland Mods needs reorientation

leave my thread

Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 03, 2017
onila:

then ignore my thread

you have reported me, it didn't work

how is my existence disturbing you

do i even comment on your threads

leave me alone, biko
Not only your threads onila
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by Our5k(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2017
onila:
cry cry
What was your offense?
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by Burna88(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2017
best thread ever grin
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by geebril(m): 3:49am On May 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzz...

long time my bro
been busy lately.... Hows ballin?
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by pryme(m): 6:20am On May 04, 2017
onila:

leave my thread

Listen and listen carefuly, never you mention me again. try that shit with fellow bar-brains like you. as far as Nairaland is concern you dont own zilch, if you do, try restricting ppl from posting on this thread lets see, or try putting on a padlock.

You come to a public forum and create a thread and then try to decide who post and who dont, and then call it "my thread", is your brain really that slow, why dont you pack up "your thread" and put it in suitcase as you are leaving.

I dont need to tell you to get lost, cos you are already lost.

Consider this a privilege, cos normally i dont respond to filths like you
Re: My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... by onila(f): 10:46am On May 04, 2017
pryme:

Listen and listen carefuly, never you mention me again. try that shit with fellow bar-brains like you. as far as Nairaland is concern you dont own zilch, if you do, try restricting ppl from posting on this thread lets see, or try putting on a padlock.

You come to a public forum and create a thread and then try to decide who post and who dont, and then call it "my thread", is your brain really that slow, why dont you pack up "your thread" and put it in suitcase as you are leaving.

I dont need to tell you to get lost, cos you are already lost.

Consider this a privilege, cos normally i dont respond to filths like you

if you don't want to the get mentioned

then simply don't comment on my thread

it's easy

why comment on my precious threads, and get angry if I reply to ur nonsense

pls, follow the arrow and leave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sometimes, I Wonder About This.... Matured Contributors Please / The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted / Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.