Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! (1973 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello Ladies,

Part of the requirements for marrying any of you that is interested is that you must love sex. I love sex too.
I am capable Okay. I might be staying in one room now but don't worry, we can work things out and build a posh life.

If you like sex and you will marry me, oya send me pm, I will reply. No jokes sad
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae don't come here with that your letter, 'DEAR BROKE GUYS'.

I can see you peeping through the window
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Amarabae(f): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Hello Ladies,

Part of the requirements for marrying any of you that is interested is that you must love sex. I love sex too.
I am capable Okay. I might be staying in one room now but don't worry, we can work things out and build a posh life.

If you like sex and you will marry me, oya send me pm, I will reply. No jokes sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=59050030][/quote] E dey pain you say I dey stay for one room, wetin concern you?

I go still build mansion na. You wan tell me say you never stay for face me I slap you before?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Maxi112: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=59050030][/quote]grin grin women activist!

this one kuku weak me cheesy
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jenny1010 and lilyjoe567, Do you like sex, I do. If you do, Oya send me PM
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
E dey pain you say I dey stay for one room, wetin concern you?

I go still build mansion na. You wan tell me say you never stay for face me I slap you before?
work on being financially sound and balanced before thinking of marriage.
Don't put hope on using bet9ja to fund a family.
Winter is cold.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27, go away from here. I don't want to see those small boys that follow you around here
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:
work on being financially sound and balanced before thinking of marriage.
Don't put hope on using bet9ja to fund a family.
Winter is cold.
I don't do bet9ja. I am legit and I will make it.

That shouldn't stop me from marrying na. BI like sex too: my wife must too. Do you have a sister that is interested?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
grin grin women activist!

lolz.
I am advicing guys here about the bitter realities of life and marriage.
A one room public yard guy should be thinking of upgrading to atleast one bedroom flat before thinking of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz.
A one room public yard guy should be thinking of upgrading to atleast one bedroom flat before thinking of marriage.
Amarabae, I will build my own mansion.

By the way, Jigba and malificent might be interested
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Jenny1010(f): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
broke guys like sex more. They have sex all day in their small one room cubicle. making babies they can't Cater for.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Nma27, go away from here. I don't want to see those small boys that follow you around here
Redbeans Your attention seeking self is legendary!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jenny1010:
broke guys like sex more. They have sex all day in their small one room cubicle. making babies they can't Carter for.
Where did you get that from. We will move to our own mansion na

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
Red.beans Your attention seeking self is legendary!
Nma, trust me, it's not who you mentioned.

Will you stay with me? But you must like sex oo
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anneboleyn please come in. You might just be interested
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:

lolz.
by being on romance section 24hrs?
or do we build mansion with N-Power money?
Go and take your food in the mama kitchen abeg.

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jenny1010:
broke guys like sex more. They have sex all day in their small one room cubicle. making babies they can't Carter for.
Savageeeee grin.
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Nma, trust me, it's not who you mentioned.

Will you stay with me? But you must like sex oo
Sorry... I hate it.
Amarabae:
lolz.
by being on romance section 24hrs?
or do we build mansion with N-Power money?
Go and take your food in the mama kitchen abeg.
Amarabae, I don't know what is N-POWER. I only know myself and what I do. I feed myself.
Try me with your sister and I won't disappoint
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
Sorry... I hate it.
You will like it with me. True. I have a nice natural body scent
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by malificent(f): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Not
DoorMasters:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Amarabae, I don't know what is N-POWER. I only know myself and what I do. I feed myself.
Try me with your sister and I won't disappoint

I taught is amarabae why the sister Na.
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sapphire86 and fancy4eve, I am here. You are looking for me right?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I taught is amarabae why the sister Na.
Amarabae is a married baby
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
Redbeans Your attention seeking self is legendary!
hmm... Smh. for some time now, you have been calling my name unjustly
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Amarabae is a married baby

Hahahah so you want taste the sister?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Maxi112: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz.
what about if the money isn't there at the moment, he should forget about marriage?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahahah so you want taste the sister?
I can replace her with the sister na before she will come and start writing letter'DEAR BROKE GUYS'; letter wey no body send am, teacher no go even mark am sef
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
redbeans:
hmm... Smh. for some time now, you have been calling my name unjustly
You been unbanned
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by buharipikin: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
grin grin women activist!

Asslicker, you can't support your fellow nigga
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22, look no further, here I am

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong / Married Nigerian Lady Exposes Pastor Who Was Asking Her Out On Whatsapp (photos) / As A Guy Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.