Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy (5738 Views)

Talkative Vs Bad Cook / Good Guys Vs Bad Guys / Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
I don't know why a lot of girls prefer guys with big abs, tattoos and piercings etc. ie bad boy look.
Would u prefer clean cut guys ie guys with neat smart looks or the typical bad boy described above and why?
some will say one is boring while the other is more exciting. i don't get it

versus:

[img]http://ambijawn.files./2009/06/trey_d_re1.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
And you use Robert Pattinson as your model for cleancut? cheesy

@topic
They both have their strengths and weaknesses, how about a mixture? Or are those two the only options available? smiley

Then again, it depends on one's definition of 'bad boy' and 'cleancut'.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
That Robert Pattinson picture is heart-throbbing . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@topic- Clean cut outside, bad boy[i] inside[/i] grin grin grin wink
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

That Robert Pattinson picture is heart-throbbing . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bingo.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

i still don't get the obsession with bad boys undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by chiogo(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
^ lol, no chance!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

And you use Robert Pattinson as your model for cleancut? cheesy

just using the pic as an illustration. don't know him too well
i'm talking about outward appearance. i think it's pretty clear what a clean cut guy looks like versus a typical bad boy look

i find the bad boy look to be disgusting and trashy

chiogo:

^ lol, no chance!!

haha fine i will delete it n u can post or re-post a fresh  tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by H2O2: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
What category do I fall under

I'm a nice dude.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by eyoniggar(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
c.u.m-pour, you are slowly running out of ideas.

Silly thread.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Is Trey Songz a bad boy? Looks like a child to me.

@ topic

Clean cut. Most white men have this clean look anyway. So white men for me any day any time. kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
you ought to be banned[b] billygoat aka eyonigger[/b]. u are not wanted here anyways.
go and bleat in the guys topic here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-377748.0.html#msg5270387

@ h2o2, I made a topic for guys in the link above directed at billygoat. check it out

stillwater:

Is Trey Songz a bad boy? Looks like a child to me.

@ topic

Clean cut. Most white men have this clean look anyway. So white men for me any day any time. kiss

yea but it has the braids, piercing and tattoo. rotfl
the other option was the pic of the dude in underwear all the girls were obsessing abt in one topic like that. dat's too disgusting to me so i don't wanna post it. ahhaha don't want to soil the topic cool yea i'm biased
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Urm, oyinda darling, how about you swap that picture of Trey Songs for this hottie. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_15nS3VCXKHo/SyqohqM-gqI/AAAAAAAAA1k/3cDcAX1YBlY/s1600-h/116.JPG[/img]
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by chiogo(f): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
Oyinda, thanks jare.

@topic, Clean cut I guess -  pretty face without the corn rows, ear rings, and tattoos will suffice. Great dress sense too.

That would be Trey Songz without the bling.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye, that pic seems more "artistic" than bad boy. you know those hippie kids
not my style either though. i still prefer clean cut
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

ibkaye, that pic seems more "artistic" than bad boy. you know those hippie kids
not my style either though. i still prefer clean cut

Urgh, goodness oyinda you don't know what you're missing, indie, hippy etc, definitely my style cheesy

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by H2O2: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibk, dude looks like a fargot. that's kinda guys ur into mschew o
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
this is a bad boy

clean cut

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
H2O2:

ibk, dude looks like a fargot. that's kinda guys your into mschew o
I beg your pardon? angry lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibk those look like the types of guys i went to school went . . . always trying to look different tongue

i love them preppy white boys cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by TOPE20001(f): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
A guy that is clean cut n a bad a.s.s tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

Urgh, goodness oyinda you don't know what you're missing, indie, hippy etc, definitely my style cheesy

yea that's what i mean. he doesn't look like the bad guy. more like one trying to make a statement but I might be wrong. even though i hate the tattoo on his arm. lol
the set u just posted are definitely very handsome guys.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Sauron1: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

A guy that is clean cut n a bad a.s.s tongue

Like moi? grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
^ disgusting!!! n very rough looking

as compared to this:

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

ibk those look like the types of guys i went to school went . . . always trying to look different tongue

i love them preppy white boys cool
Plenty of them over here cheesy

@oyinda
Hmm, I guess I'll stick with my guys then, 'clean cut' with a hint of badassness about them smiley cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by TOPE20001(f): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Like moi? grin

Yes . . .   kissgrin

@topic
Where are u guys getting dis ugly pics from sef? undecided cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

Plenty of them over here cheesy

@oyinda
Hmm, I guess I'll stick with my guys then, 'clean cut' with a hint of badassness about them smiley cheesy

yea i like ur guys cheesy

but not the first pic.

i like the one with the hoodie. very laid back n clean
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ibk- im booking my ticket to uk right now  grin grin
ill come see u after i put sauron to bed wink

@oyinda- check again cheesy its the same guy
[img]http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Miracle+St+Anna+New+York+Premiere+3vkn3u99r7cl.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

@ibk- im booking my ticket to uk right now grin grin
ill come see u after i put sauron to bed wink
I'll be waiting for you sweety, take you wherever you want  kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

@oyinda- check again cheesy its the same guy
[img]http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Miracle+St+Anna+New+York+Premiere+3vkn3u99r7cl.jpg[/img]

I prefer this pic of him. to the previous. this is definitely a more clean cut pic. the other one is disgusting.
what type of guy is he in real life? typically people don't alternate personalities unless he's bipolar. lol
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

I'll be waiting for you sweety, take you wherever you want kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

oyinda.:

I prefer this pic of him. to the previous. this is definitely a more clean cut pic. the other one is disgusting.
what type of guy is he in real life? typically people don't alternate personalities unless he's bipolar. lol

hes not really bipolar . . hes the perfect type . . clean cut outside and bad inside . .
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

hes not really bipolar . . hes the perfect type . . clean cut outside and bad inside . .

what do u mean by clean cut outside, bad inside undecided
what is so "inside" about the bad pic of him u just posted?

n is there such thing as bad outside, clean cut inside?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal / How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.