Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy (5741 Views)

Talkative Vs Bad Cook / Good Guys Vs Bad Guys / Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

what do u mean by clean cut outside, bad inside undecided
what is so "inside" about the bad pic of him u just posted?

n is there such thing as bad outside, clean cut inside?

you know the saying. . . lady in the streets, freak in the sheets . . cheesy
the first pic makes him look hot and sexy
the second makes him handsome and sweet . .
perfect combination . . .
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

you know the saying. . . lady in the streets, freak in the sheets . . cheesy
the first pic makes him look hot and sexy
the second makes him handsome and sweet . .
perfect combination . . .

i see what u mean alright. lol wharrever floats ur boat i guess cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

i see what u mean alright. lol wharrever floats your boat i guess cheesy

you wouldnt a guy could be proud to walk around with and not have ppl clutching their pocket books

-AND-

A guy that is hot and heavy and rips off your when u get home? grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
ok undecided spare us the info lol cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
lol, definitely different definitions cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by platinumnk(f): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

ok undecided spare us the info lol cheesy

lol what info? grin grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Gabry(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
He must be a good boy with a little small devil in him
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by bawomolo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
that little small devil could end up being a chris brown.

be careful what you wish for.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Gabry(f): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2010
Not that kinda devil.

I mean the one whom could be a little rough on bed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by sofadj(m): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2010
^^ oh oh dt one!
is dt what everyone means by bad inside?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2010
Uhmmm mixture plse. . . cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by waleski(m): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2010
these gurls no dey tire it will now become a thread where gurls will start drooling over pictures of guys who dnt knw they exist abeg lets wake up undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 2:15am On Jan 08, 2010
^So show us ur damn pic so we can drool on it naw abi puke?. . . tongue cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by SEFAGO(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2010
these gurls no dey tire it will now become a thread where gurls will start drooling over pictures of guys who dnt knw they exist abeg lets wake up

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Where do these guys find time to get all these photos sef?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 2:20am On Jan 08, 2010
^Show us your pics jare and stop doing like woman. . . undecided

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 08, 2010
^ please remove my pic from here, I didnt authorize you to paste it up here angry
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 2:39am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline:

^ please remove my pic from here, I didnt authorize you to paste it up here angry
u wish. . . tongue how u been sweetie? smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 08, 2010
Good good, been ok. . .I'm glad you liked my pic so much that you had to post it up, thats nice smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by waleski(m): 3:27am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

^So show us your damn pic so we can drool on it naw abi puke?. . . tongue cool
at 2am in the morning someone wants to see my pics kai obsession gurls just love 2 fantasize 2 much
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline is a guy?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2010
lol @ FL, what did you think? lol I dont think Iv been posting girly threads or anything like that. . .lol I'm still laughing
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2010
@Post

Naija girls that prefers dating naija men cant get any of that.

Add Bushman Ara oko boy to your category
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline:

lol @ FL, what did you think? lol I dont think Iv been posting girly threads or anything like that. . .lol I'm still laughing
LOL Nah, its your ID. Somehow it reminds me of the names Andrea and Andrelina
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On Jan 08, 2010
Hey FL Gator how come you not watching the game angry
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Hey FL Gator how come you not watching the game angry
Which Network? I want to watch Alabama rake ya a.s.s tongue
CBS or abc?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL Nah, its your ID. Somehow it reminds me of the names Andrea and Andrelina

Andrea what? shocked  oh no, google the word and see what comes up, then you'll know what my persona is all about.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 3:41am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Which Network? I want to watch Alabama rake ya a.s.s tongue
CBS or abc?

It's on ABC and Ala is not raking our a.s.s just yet cry
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline:

Andrea what? shocked  oh no, google the word and see what comes up, then you'll know what my persona is all about.

Nah, thatz not your persona. You're more like cherry candy lol

@ogidi
Right on it.
lmao @ just yet hahahha.
Dont forget the bet tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2010
Cherry candy? well in a way you may be right cos I'm sort of a gentle giant especially when it comes to the honeys wink
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2010
~giggles~ grin

@2ogidiboy
I cant find ABC. Its frustrating, why cant S and N Florida have same channels angry
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 3:55am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

~giggles~ grin

@2ogidiboy
I cant find ABC. Its frustrating, why cant S and N Florida have same channels angry

No need to watch the game sef, TX is Zap.I.N.G up big time angry angry W.T.F
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

No need to watch the game sef, TX is Zap.I.N.G up big time angry angry W.T.F
Say what?!!

Honey, that gives me more reason to find ABC. Gimme a sec

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! / Marriage - The Modern Marriage And Why People Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.