Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him (5710 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Imagine the rubbish

Those saying money is what women need

To the women loves money crew here

You know how yahoo yahoo boys lavish on girls na

So this G friend of mine, lavished on his girl, bought her iPhone of 250k, bought other expensive stuff raking to 1million naira.. Guess what? The babe left him for a poor dude.. Lol

Don't kill yourself over a girl. Give them money doesn't mean they can't dump you or don't give doesn't mean they'll leave you. That's how they're wired.

2 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by dominique(f): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Not everybody wants to spend the rest of their lives with a career criminal. She didn't put a gun to his head to buy the gifts for her did she?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by motheex: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Mumu
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawrites:
Imagine the rubbish

So this G friend of mine, lavished on his girl, bought her iPhone of 250k, bought other expensive stuff raking to 1million naira.. Guess what? The babe left him for a poor dude.. Lol

Don't kill yourself over a girl. Give them money doesn't mean they can't dump you or don't give doesn't mean they'll leave you. That's how they're wired.
Let's leave the girl out if this for she just dodged a bullet and I'm in full support of what she did. A friend of a thief is a thief, a friend of a yahoo yahoo is a yahoo yahoo. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
From these adages, I can safely and boldy and confidently say you are a yahoo yahoo.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by VicYo(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2019
when she understand her real future.. and you expect her to sink it with just an ordinary criminal that will be arrested at any ffucking time from now :\ she is smart na... she just chop small and japa

2 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by pelkad1290(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Did you even read what you posted..

Yahoo yahoo
The same way he promised people he scammed to expect some dealings but yet collect their money na that way the girl take deal with am..

Might be a lesser form of karma

3 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Logobenz0: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Abegi if Na me I go japa sharp sharp. No time ooo grin grin
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
So men give lady money and material stuff so they can stick with them? Funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Fidecoo(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
That is ,if he hasn't temper with her destiny oo!!.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by AntiMCU: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Let's leave the girl out if this for she just dodged a bullet and I'm in full support of what she did. A friend of a thief is a thief, a friend of a yahoo yahoo is a yahoo yahoo. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
From these adages, I can safely and boldy and confidently say you are a yahoo yahoo.
I would advise you stop judging yahoo boys harshly.

You don't know the circumstances that made them venture into it.

After all, they have our corrupt leaders as mentors/models.

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by earthsync(f): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawrites:
Imagine the rubbish

shocked left him for a poor dude whose working hard for his money. While your g friend in the next few years or months is going to get arrested and when he comes out he's going to be left with nothing. So who wins? "the poor dude" and The girl and who's going to be LOLING after that. definitely not u bro undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2019
AntiMCU:

I would advise you stop judging yahoo boys harshly.

You don't know the circumstances that made them venture into it.

After all, they have our corrupt leaders as mentors/models.

Shut your stinking mouth up. I dont give a damn the situation. There's no situation or reason that they'll give that's justifiable for their evil ventures.
I for one have been thru a lot in life and I am not considering yahoo yahoo instead I work hard and smart. A lot of guys out there are in very terrible situations and won't consider financial fraud or yahoo yahoo. These bunch of idìótic fellows called yahoo yahoo are nothing but lazy greedy fools. I condemn their modus operandi cum livestyles with the strongest terms possible.

I ask you two questions now, answer me point blank.

1. Are you justifying a yahoo yahoo?
2. Are you a yahoo yahoo person?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by slimay(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Okay

Adding this to the list of Bleep I am not giving
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by AntiMCU: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Shut your stinking mouth up. I dont give a damn the situation. There's no situation or reason that they'll give that's justifiable for their evil ventures.
I for one have been thru a lot in life and I am not considering yahoo yahoo instead I work hard and smart. A lot of guys out there are in very terrible situations and won't consider financial fraud or yahoo yahoo. These bunch of idìótic fellows called yahoo yahoo are nothing but lazy greedy fools. I condemn their modus operandi cum livestyles with the strongest terms possible.

Morning bro,

First of all my mouth doesn't stink.

Besides, the Nigerian situation is enough to justify internet fraud.

For christ sake, we're talking about a contraption like Naija where your hardwork doesn't guarantee financial success.

Politicians swindle Nigerians everyday in sums amounting to billions, yet some eggheads support them fully.

A hustling boy chop 3 million naira and y'll are getting riled up.

As per your choice, well, you choose your own path: so leave the guys that choose "G" alone. Why is it paining you so much? Is it a must they ride on your lane?

Abi you don fall "Osu" before?

Each to their own abeg.

The answer to your question:

1. I'm justifying yahoo and will continue to do so until their role models (our leaders) do the needful, which we know will never happen.

2. I'm not a yahoo person, but let's just say I empathize with them. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2019
AntiMCU:

Morning bro,

First of all my mouth doesn't stink.

Besides, the Nigerian situation is enough to justify internet fraud.

For christ sake, we're talking about a contraption like Naija where your hardwork doesn't guarantee financial success.

Politicians swindle Nigerians everyday in sums amounting to billions, yet some eggheads support them fully.

A hustling boy chop 3 million naira and y'll are getting riled up.

As per your choice, well, you choose your own path: so leave the guys that choose "G" alone. Why is it paining you so much? Is it a must they ride on your lane?

Abi you don fall "Osu" before?

Each to their own abeg.

The answer to your question:

1. I'm justifying yahoo and will continue to do so until their role models (our leaders) do the needful, which we know will never happen.

2. I'm not a yahoo person, but let's just say I empathize with them. Simple.

I vexed the more when one small yahoo yahoo shift small light change inside my account not too long ago and that's what made me completely totally wholeheartedly dislike their modus operandi.
Bros, no vex, your typing looks like someone I know.

But all the same, I no support yahoo yahoo. No try support them, support good things. There are people who worked their way to the top from the bottom without illegalities. These should be your mentors and are the people you should support.

4 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by AntiMCU: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

I vexed the more when one small yahoo yahoo shift small light change inside my account not too long ago and that's what made me completely totally wholeheartedly dislike their modus operandi.
Bros, no vex, your typing looks like someone I know.

But all the same, I no support yahoo yahoo. No try support them, support good things. There are people who worked their way to the top from the bottom without illegalities. These should be your mentors and are the people you should support.

Well no probs.

I sensed your comment was from personal experience, hence the question: "Abi you don fall OSU before?"

But haba, which format dem use comot the change na?
Did you carry out any online transaction of recent?
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2019
AntiMCU:

Well no probs.

I sensed your comment was from personal experience, hence the question: "Abi you don fall OSU before?"

But haba, which format dem use comot the change na?
Did you carry out any online transaction of recent?

Someone went and copied my account detail to spam nairaland anyhow, before i know, 50k delete from my account, transfer into some random account, I didn't initiate or even do any transfer. I saw the alert. I immediately logged into my bank detail to confirm the truth. Immediately, I called my banker and told them to block the account and transaction. I reported to law enforcement that same day.

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by SirWhiteFish: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2019
dominique:
Not everybody wants to spend the rest of their lives with a career criminal. She didn't put a gun to his head to buy the gifts for her did she?
I don't see that way.
Just a scammer scamming another scammer
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Lol you are trying to console yourself aren't you?

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

there's no difference between romance scammers and all the females on earth
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by jrerico1(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2019
dominique:
Since you call him a career criminal, it means you can't marry a politician as well because they head that department wink

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by jrerico1(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2019
earthsync:

shocked left him for a poor dude whose working hard for his money. While your g friend in the next few years or months is going to get arrested and when he comes out he's going to be left with nothing. So wins? "the poor dude" and The girl
pity You will have sense
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by seanwilliam(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Some people are hipocrite.. wetin some of dem dey do worst pass yahoo. ehn u work ur way to the top so who u help? anytin u do to get money no consign me. u get am for ur self and ur family

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why did she accepted the gift in the first place if she knows she don't love him... Are women that dumb that they don't know accepting gift from a man means he is into you and expects you to return the favor?

dominique:
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
eelbay:
Why did she accepted the gift in the first place if she[b] knows[/b] she don't love him... Are women that dumb that they don't know accepting gift from a man means he is into you and expects you to return the favor?

...did...accept...knew...didn't...accepting a gift/accepting gifts...

3 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Someone went and copied my account detail to spam nairaland anyhow, before i know, 50k delete from my account, transfer into some random account, I didn't initiate or even do any transfer. I saw the alert. I immediately logged into my bank detail to confirm the truth. Immediately, I called my banker and told them to block the account and transaction. I reported to law enforcement that same day.
I hope you get your money back
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawrites:
Imagine the rubbish

...women love...
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

I hope you get your money back
Person was traced and my cash received. Case dey go on.

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Person was traced and my cash received. Case dey go on.
Good
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
After the other guy has slept with her, she is now busy begging my guy for a come back.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
dominique:

She's begging my guy to accept her back after the other guy dumped her.

Insidelife grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? / Is there any repercussions when you sleep with married women as fun / What To Do When A Woman Flakes Out On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.