Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (57572 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by jericco1(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2017
God Bless you too
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Azerbella(f): 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:
first of all, change dat ya topic, hw cn u "MISTAKENLY" giv her belle.
was she pasin by wen u wia abt to trow ur spam over d fence n it mistakenly pour on her?

Lmao..aunty,ya blunt oh grin

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ihec(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
Dat a lady gets pregnant doesn't mean u must marry her
If de child is urs gud. U take up de responsibility and let de lady go. Cox once u marry a bad woman ur own don finish

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by thunderbabs: 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
And d annoying tin frm ur story is d arrest part...why wld a family threaten to arrest one of d partners...na rape?

Iraanu

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by drdanny(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

FAKE STORY!!! 458 Missed calls my foot... virgin and great sex at the first go... Protruding stomach of how many months pregnancy

NEXT!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by wakes: 2:42pm On May 05, 2017
Forgive her.
If you really want to prove, do a DNA TEST after delivery.
Blessings!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by SmartyPants(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until [b]she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...[/b]We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!

@ the second bolded, i am interested in knowing what your pastor told you about fornication?

@ the first... cry

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by eightsin(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2017
You might be the father of the unborn baby... there is a 100% chance... likewise,there is also a 100% that you are not the father... what you can do is allow her to give birth first and then marry her if the baby turns out to be yours.

However, one tin is sure, at least with a high % you ain't getting a faithful wife... she was a virgin when you met her and it is normal for every girl to want to test all types humanly possible before settling down for one...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by GloriaNinja(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
undecided THIS YOUR STORY GET AS E BE, IT GET COMMA, I ADVISE YOU TO NEVER FORCE A WOMAN INTO COMMITTING ABORTION, JUST CARRY OUT A DNA TEST WHEN THE FOETUS IS BORN.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by nkemdi89(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
Your wicked friend will be happy that he has destroyed your relationship ba? What happens to not allowing the noise in the market to distract you, I blame your friend who isn't man enough to code some things, and you on the other hand for swallowing everything your friend told you hook, line and sinkers. Don't create more pains for her.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Duru009(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Go n conduct your DNA

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Iamwrath: 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Dear infantlion

Your name is Sorry , Your middle name is Pele and your last name is Ndo

You don't gat a girl, you gat a biatch , run da fucccckkkk before she mistakingly gives you HIV , she's not worthy of all you have, na so so dem type full everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by shilz(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Going to a club isn't a bad idea,but why did she lie about it?
If your friends didn't see her in a club u would actually have believed she was asleep.you should have distanced yourself at that point because she isn't sincere.

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
op you have bought market.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by babyfaceafrica: 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
Fake story.. So your pastor know you dey pensh d babe?..458 missed calls..lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by allstarfestus: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Call your parent and her parents, I tell them you pain, so she can stop all those things you don't like..whether she sincere or not, the bottom line is she should stop hanging around man... either by phone or any other way

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by CXLVII: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Good to know u work in a multinational firm!

Let her have the baby and go for a DNA test. If it yours, accept te baby. If not, you know what to do!

Either way dissolve relationship after birth as it's glaring u no longer love her!

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by bizguru000: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

Long live Nairanders!!!

My brother no be you get that child..Why would she be in the club without your knowledge and lie about it when confronted. You and i both know she cheated on you that night with one of the four guys(not all of them except she a groupie)..

Please carry out a DNA test when the baby is born..Come back to thank me when you find out its not yours..

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Dancos: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
Place her on a monthly welfare package till she puts to bed. She should stay with her parents because of the circumstances sorrounding the pregnancy. Make a formal report (entry) at a nearby police station. She must not live in your house. Conji is no respecter of persons. A DNA after delivery is necessary. The supposed pastor could be the father of the child.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by 2innocent(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
to me, dont marry her, i repeat, dont marry her, u can do d dna test to ascertain if its ur child but dont make d mistake of marrying her.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by linearity: 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
Call the marriage off. Settle with her and her people, let's peace rein.

Tell them, you will gladly accept the baby if he/she is yours. Since you have the money, take care of her and the pregnancy until delivery.

Upon delivery, order a DNA test and if the baby is not yours, package and send her home to her people...but if it is yours, you have to mend fences with her for the little baby's sake....note that: I didn't say 'marry her' or 'plan to marry her', you should never under any circumstance marry someone you 'have zero love' for.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Chriso2: 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=infantlion post=56173384]Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

Find a way to send her back to her parents, then make sure u provide for her till she give birth, go for paternity test to ascertain if d baby is urs. That u impregnated her does not necessarily means u will marry her.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by robosky02(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:
first of all, change dat ya topic, hw cn u "MISTAKENLY" giv her belle.
was she pasin by wen u wia abt to trow ur spam over d fence n it mistakenly pour on her?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by josite: 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
this guy is a pure unadulterated MOFO,ELERI BURUKU.his story even confirmed him it.unfortunatley for the girl it is better for her to distance herself fom this guy of eleriburuku multinational engineer.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
Bro since na u disvirgin her u made her d bad girl she is now... hope u dont intend to marry a virgin again. #flee lust

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On May 05, 2017
If she can cook jollof rice please forgive her, to air is woman, to forgive is.....

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by nkwuocha1: 2:56pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

Please my brother DON'T marry her yet. She may not even know who the father of the baby is. I advice you wait till a paternal DNA TEST. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Missonas(f): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
suso:
God has created this
Lets it be my man
Even abortion can't disrupt what God wants to create
Yes God created the child but God dont create lies and deceit. He was never in on it from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by MDelgado(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
458 missed calls? Na WA for you oo

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by true4dtruth: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
i believe u don't have any evidence to support or disprove the real father of the unborn child...i suggest you patiently wait for the truth to reveal itself...she might also be confused about the true father of the baby in her womb if she slept with you and another guy within the same period...kindly give her all necessary support during the course of her pregnancy and pray for her safe delivery. like i said, the truth will be know naturally!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.