Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (57527 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by lexxwiz(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
@Op no cause to worry.. Somewhere in your post you said you loved and cared for her at a time... I ain't going to ask you to forgive cause I no be God but.. Take care of that girl until she puts to bed then run a paternity test.. I hope the baby is yours anyways, if not, still be a man and don't strangle her. Just keep your cool and let her go quietly or adopt the baby.. you seem like someone with anger issues. Lol but true..

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by darqly(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:

I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening,

Persistent... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by cytell56: 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Old boy, see blunder everywhere, you sure say you be graduate true true?

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by nsesam(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
There is every possibility that the pregnancy is 60% urs, if she could keep her virginity till last year and allow you disvirgin her even with all her clubbing why would she open her legs now After engagement.
Don't forget there are Women that keep guys without sex , sometimes out of love and fear of losing the man the love can lie silly lies. If you truly love her go on your kneels and pray for God to show u sign if she's urs. You can't concluded because she went to club or deny who called her pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by joyandfaith: 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!

you have paid price of premarital sex. deal with. let her born and go for paternity test.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by maxbarry(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
U already knw d truth,jst 4giv her n transform her life again by changing her phone line,friends,open everytin 2 her den giv her second chance...4 d pregnant u said she was a virgin n u deflower her...dats 2 said she has friends bt nt sex mate as u tink.....

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by funsowilliams(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
You gave her 458 missed calls, meeeeeeeeen...The girl still went ahead to dish out lies to you.....There is only one fact here you are the only one in love and she has your mumu button.Because you deflowered her that doesn't mean she is not a runs girl... Play along with the family drama till d baby is out then get a DNA 4 d baby....I am 60% sure that the girl has other package than you
...goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by 2shure: 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
U r dumb OP.
I repeat u are the dullest.
Geh d fuc our of here
U thinks its till u cum b4 she gets preg
Uma dey do direct.
Mai fwend u married a bich
Who told u virgins are saints
Mumu
U trapped 4life bro.
Next time in life
Dont get carried away by beauty
Pussi and shiit.
No hate tho
But put yur dic in her mouth
And fuc way she say.
Niggis gettin carried away cos of damn looks
Fuckin is a life time.
Now u got a baby
And a baby momma
Rent dah bich a crib
Buy dat bich a new car.
Fine boi no sense
Yur bich don preg
I tell niggiz 2 use dey head
And not they dic
Wtf her folks keep on threatnin
Now see d mess u got yourself in
Fux no virgin
Cause d taste of dic
Dey gonna wild out
She wan fuc everydick now ma guy
She even dey club
Nor go die of heart attack.
U got low self esteem bro
Money aint shiiit
Looks aint shiit
Wtf u gave her almost how many missed calls
Niggi u out of your mind

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by YelloweWest: 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
Op u better marry her.

You have no evidence of her cheating.

Get rid of that your friend who is nothing but a gossip and marry the young lady whom u disvirgined and is carrying your child .or else you will regret it!

You told her you love her. True love cannot just crash from 100% to 0 just like that!

Say the truth. You are just looking for a way to get rid of her after chopping her up and down. You don't want to settle down .you're just looking for excuses....

7 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by agrovick(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
These hoes aren't loyal

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

The only solution here is when the baby comes and if ur willing to have a DNA test juz to make sure that the baby is yours...
Might cost money tho lol
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Missonas(f): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Op i'd like to throw it in your face and say you acted irresponsibly but i guess you already know that. You brought all this on yourself!

However you dont have to live with the wrong decisions you made if you dont want to. When the baby is due and you clear with the paternity and all. You have a responsibility towards that child DONT walk away from that.

As for the mom you'd be stuck with her for life as the mother of your child,as a wife? The choice is yours. Im sure u'd want a responsible and well mannered woman for your child. Is she one? The choice is yours!

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Totfulguy: 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

Paternity Test!

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Bofoy4(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
I know u are confuse and u will remain confused.
infantlion:

Am confused

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Solumtoonna(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

... She promised to be faithful, Loyal and honest, to serve u with all her strength and to defend her unity... Na she compose "THE PLEDGE"

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by DavidEsq(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:
first of all, change dat ya topic, hw cn u "MISTAKENLY" giv her belle.
was she pasin by wen u wia abt to trow ur spam over d fence n it mistakenly pour on her?

Shuo! See wicked shading! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by queenfav(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
Right now just try to be there for her financially.. After she gives birth, get a paternity test done. If the child is yours you can marry her if only you can then trust her. If not, keep her as a baby mama else you might end up a young divorcee seeing how you have no love or trust for her anymore. Next time, use condom especially when you know your partner hasn't been faithful to you. BTW, 458 missed calls That's some serial killer/obsessed stalker kinda shittt!

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by epospiky(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2017
Bro, a woman can not just make you responsible for a pregnancy. Women know exactly who is responsible for their pregnancy no matter how many men they sleep with. You'll be making a mistake if you totally believe that you're not responsible for the pregnancy, especially because of your method sex. That being said, my advice is that you "play the fool" as someone said, and wait for her to put to birth then go for DNA test to confirm the final owner of the pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by cedeki(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2017
I feel you, this why I hate virgins, the minute u open the door for them the next thing is to try different joystick to know which better, however wait for Paternity test before you decide what to do next but for the time being stopping going to bed with her, if possible send her to live with her parents, explain your reasons politely, not that you don't love her but she broke your heart in two occasions, the clubbing thing and the fake pastor's call

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by dozofavour(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
although you are not my brother but let me use the term. My brother this is a very serious case. first as people has commented you did not mistakenly impregnated her. ans secondly relationship that is not built on trust as the foundation will definitely crash. if she wanted to catch some fun she should at least persuade you to go with her to a club. but she chose to go with other men. then her leis are getting too much that will give you no choice but to doubt the pregnancy. the only option i see is this.
take her in like helping a sister.
when she gives birth do a DNA test to confirm if it is yours.
but to progress with the relationship is not a good idea. but next time try not having sex with someone you are not married to cos now you took her virginity and it appears she will be another mans problem

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
But why cheat when u have a guy who has such qualities? I guess she wanted to explore... Nawa. Op don buy market..lol

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Might cost money tho lol
grin

Well, he didnt bothered to pull out his mad c0ck that time wink he even enjoyed his quick convulsion and soaked her pot with his german juice grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2017
Guy no marry that girl oh. It's not a must for u to marry a girl cos of pregnancy. You both are consenting adults. My reason is that she is a chronic cheat and lair. I repeat find a way and not wife her. She can hv the child

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by darlenese(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2017
You are a bad man, what is the evidence that she actually slept wth 4men? Did u see the men up top of her?

I have the feeling that u are fabricating bullcrap just to dish the poor lady.

Next time hold or blorkors if u know u are not ready for responsibilities

Pls go marry her !

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 05, 2017
Solumtoonna:

... She promised to be faithful, Loyal and honest, to serve u with all her strength and to defend her unity... Na she compose "THE PLEDGE"
Lol... She broke the pledge though...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by darlenese(f): 3:17pm On May 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
Op u better marry her.

You have no evidence of her cheating.

Get rid of that your friend who is nothing but a gossip and marry the young lady whom u disvirgined and is carrying your child .or else you will regret it!

You told her you love her. True love cannot just crash from 100% to 0 just like that!

Say the truth. You are just looking for a way to get rid of her after chopping her up and down. You don't want to settle down .you're just looking for excuses....

OMG u took those words out of my mouth .
Abeg follow me ask the Op how true love crash from 100% to 0%. He is cooking up stories to dump the innocent girl

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ejor1: 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
my own be say any girl wey dey waka waka no dey keep her pussy one place.If u marry .... prblm and if u don't marry her , the same prblm. Tell them u will take care of them till after birth.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
All these senseless infidelity could even b d handiwork of a spirit husband somewhere. Who knows

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by amakadihot87(f): 3:19pm On May 05, 2017
Firstly-why didnt you make use of a protection to make love since you are not married and dont trust your bae.secondly-stop sneaking around trying to know who calls her or who she calls,ofcourse she will have male fans who will be disturbing her from time to time, its left to her to say this is whom i want.lastly-your friend that called you to lay reports is not a good friend,he should stop causing other people grief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Well, he didnt bothered to pull out his mad c0ck that time wink he even enjoyed his quick convulsion and soaked her pot with his german juice grin grin

Sinz don teach bad tings grin german juice yanno cry

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Moreoffaith(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER

SETTLE WITH HER AND AGREE TO MARRY HER

THEN TELL WHEN THE PREGNANT IS 7MONTH SHE HAS TO GO WITH YOU TO YOUR VILLAGE FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT CONCERNING HER PREGNANCY.

OR YOU ASK YOUR DAD OR RELATIVES EXPLAIN TO HER THERE IS A FAMILY RITE SHE NEEDS TO PERFORM THAT IF THE BABY BELONGS TO YOU, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HER AND IF THE BABY IS NOT YOURS THEY WILL BOTH DIE.. BUT SHOW HER MUCH LOVE BEFORE YOU SAY ALL THIS OO

SHE WILL SURELY CONFESS I SWEAR.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by StreetKingEnt: 3:21pm On May 05, 2017
@ infantlion Well.. I Hope you read this. Speaking as A Married Man with Kids and Also Run A NightClub.. So Trust Me When I Say I Have Seen All Sort of Girls At The Club. From The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...ALL
And I can tell you this, Seeing a Girl @ the club with Male Companions, Doesn't Mean anything happened after clubbing. "Some Girls Go Out Just To Have Fun (Dance-Wise)" Why She Lied Well.. Maybe She wanted to have a clubbing experience or just have plain fun and she knows that you may object if she tells you and most def she would want to know pick your calls in the club and you end up shouting and all. Though I Am Not In Support Of Being Deceitful.

2. There is a High Chance You are The Father of the Child. So Man Up.. Support Her, See Her Thru The Pregnancy Period. Even If Its Because of The Love You Onces Shared. Support Her, Till The Baby Is Born. If then you have any doubt the baby isnt yours, you can do a DNA Test. I say if you have any doubt, because some babies as den dey comot, you no need waste money for DNA Test, You know its yours

3. As Per The "Catholic" Pastor.. That I cant say

Man Up BRO... Men are MADE to make Calculated Decision and not Emotional Decisions

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.