Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (57599 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by slinkman(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
Honest advice bro, even if the baby is yours you can still be a baby daddy without marrying their daughter, the silly parents can't use police for anything, you didn't rape their daughter , you both had sex and even if you got her pregnant it's no crime , they can't do anything . Just inform your lawyer. Now patiently wait for her to give birth , then go for a DNA test, if the baby is yours , you can take care of your child without marrying the cheating mom. You can have other relationships and meet better girls, if the child isn't yours after the test , kick them both out of your life .. be careful not to get too attached to her and her pregnancy now because it might be too hard to let them go after that test . Make up your mind that you want nothing with her and that baby until after that test. But don't show it. Be a man and handle it within yourself . Best of luck
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by BaresiJnr: 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
First, Let me guess...you met this lady at a club? You showed her love and care and you believed you have her won her over.......now you are in this dilema and don't know what to do right? First, like other commentators, opt for DNA test when the child is delivered......secondly, even if the child is yours, you clearly cannot trust the lady and i dont think she is ready to change......like her character depicts.....what you should do peradventure the child is yours is this, go to a counsel, seek advice on how not to marry the young lady but with option of being willing to take responsibility for the child (single parent) things, if that doesn't work, get a court order that if she ever steps into a club or behaves in a way that endagers the future of your child (if it is yours oooo.....i doubt) that she will forfeit the child to you......what i am driving at is this.....you cannot marry her because there is no trust.......if the child is yours, u cannot abandon your responsibility.......but inorder to take responsibility for your child, their is a possibility you will be drained financially, hence the court action.......

another style is this, find a correct street girl, pay her some quid to act pregnant and become commander in chief at ur house......the mumu girl will run....
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by walexsho(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
The story be like ... I Charged Camon C8 with pin mouth charger
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by walexsho(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2017
The story be like ... I Charged Camon C8 with pin mouth charger
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by tosyne2much(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
The problem is you...... she went clubbing , many girls do that, either single, engaged or married sef...that's not new. The issue is, u are the one to set the boundary and it is after u set a boundary and she crosses it u can raise a serious eye brow.... The problem with you is that you don't love the girl again, and what u should have done is to break up with her if u couldn't cope, but u accepted her and impregnated her...now, you are evil if u leave that girl to suffer
A girl who is still a virgin of recent, u have no evidence dat she cheated, yet u are messing up... All girls don't get fvcked every time they go clubbing.

She received a call in the morning from a pastor or a priest -and so what?.....That's childish of you if u can't get a thorough evidence before concluding.

You only need to groom that girl if she has attitude u dnt like. it is after u think she cant change that u can leave her, imagine, somebody u already engaged....

Good ladies are scarce, we still have the responsibility to groom and nature our babe...cos they all have the tendency to stray
This is very true
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ManTiger(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
OP, I remember your comment on Davido's Ibadan Baby Mama...Lolz
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Charly68: 5:15pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:

Wow!!! I got ur message.
Thank u
Best counsel so far.. play the fool & go for DNA immediately after delivery...if confirmed that it is yours ,claim the baby and get rid of the hawker ...
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Kebreal92(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2017
FEAR WOMEN.....
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Samabu07(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2017
Bad as e bad reach make she horn then go do DNA test if no be your child, discard her and her family would refund all the pregnancy support funds you allegedly spent her.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2017
Here is what I think

I don't think you are responsible.. Listen I want to see you as a guy who is well above that "maybe I did or I did not stage"
Here is what I think

She is pregnant for some guy

... She's Scarred of doing an abortion the only way out is to pick the one out of the two (.. Or many) guys she's with who can stand up to responsibilities... Reading how far you guys have gone.. You my friend are the better option.

.... Relax don't be in a haste or rather makes a hasty decision...

Have you talked to her parents about what's making you take a step back? Lay the facts down immediately. Every evidence you have got....

Yes its possible you are responsible the withdraw method is not a very reliable method but somewhere somehow you know something is wrong

Play smart...
I had to comment because a month ago one of my guys told me how one of his side chick got pregnant for him she told him she won't do an abortion that she has a steady reliable guy around to marry her.. Guess what she's married now.

My guess is same is happening to you

Your way out is to do a little more digging... Her phone, her friends... You have to first let her calm down a bit let her relax from what I read... I don't think she's that sharp, she can be caught but right now you need to find out what's happening..

People keep shouting DNA hmmm may I tell you the cost of running a full DNA test!? In Nigeria.

And don't let people tell you the whole you need to stand up and take responsibilities.... What if you are right!?

I think you should investigate this whole thing... And the truth can easily be found out

Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2017
ihec:
Dat a lady gets pregnant doesn't mean u must marry her
If de child is urs gud. U take up de responsibility and let de lady go. Cox once u marry a bad woman ur own don finish
Lmao at the last statement cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by bolethings: 5:30pm On May 05, 2017
The only reason you doubt yourself is because you *thought* you met her a virgin. No virgin will have sex for the first time and comment the way you said she did. Vriginity could be faked, that's not a joke.

Seeing what you have here, I think it's better you send her to her parents on the excuse that your Pastor said you shouldn't have any guest for the next 2 weeks or the guest may die, trust me your giving her space will work better and the parent's anger will be reduced. Within that 2 weeks, present your evidences. You have a case bro. Women have dealt a great deal with me too.

If she suspect you are too inquisitive and you may expose her, she could poison or kill you to protect her integrity. Be warned!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Gangster1ms: 5:30pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Don't you ever think of marrying her ok? She is a hoe! She lied to you more than once plus only God knows how many more times she has been lying and clubing without you having an idea. Bro be man! These our naija babes are beyond redemption. If u forgive her she will surely repeat those act in a more coded manner. She will tear both the nuclear and extended family apart. 4 guys... Haba! That is what we call Orgy. I won't think twice nigga. Also Do a paternity test.. if the baby is yours provide support for both of them.. make she be baby mama. But if not, make sure you av nothing to do with her ever again in your life!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by permit(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
this happened the time u were nt ready for marriage, 1 simple method: ask her to stay at her place 4 maternity with this parents may understand ur points,until then u go for DNA, make sure u providd till d end, right nw its clear u have lost ur trust and wit ths ant build hapy 5amly.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Joeteik: 5:33pm On May 05, 2017
wait and do DNA test
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ladychioma: 5:45pm On May 05, 2017
Allow her to born the baby first,then take the baby for DNA test.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by SINZ: 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah...Sin.z nottiness is highly contagious sha..dont tell me he didnt infect u grin grin grin

gringrin

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ladychioma: 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
ladychioma:
Allow her to born the baby first,then take the baby for DNA test.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by tartarus(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
StreetKingEnt:
@ infantlion Well.. I Hope you read this. Speaking as A Married Man with Kids and Also Run A NightClub.. So Trust Me When I Say I Have Seen All Sort of Girls At The Club. From The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...ALL
And I can tell you this, Seeing a Girl @ the club with Male Companions, Doesn't Mean anything happened after clubbing. "Some Girls Go Out Just To Have Fun (Dance-Wise)" Why She Lied Well.. Maybe She wanted to have a clubbing experience or just have plain fun and she knows that you may object if she tells you and most def she would want to know pick your calls in the club and you end up shouting and all. Though I Am Not In Support Of Being Deceitful.

2. There is a High Chance You are The Father of the Child. So Man Up.. Support Her, See Her Thru The Pregnancy Period. Even If Its Because of The Love You Onces Shared. Support Her, Till The Baby Is Born. If then you have any doubt the baby isnt yours, you can do a DNA Test. I say if you have any doubt, because some babies as den dey comot, you no need waste money for DNA Test, You know its yours

3. As Per The "Catholic" Pastor.. That I cant say

Man Up BRO... Men are MADE to make Calculated Decision and not Emotional Decisions
You're the only guy making sense here bro
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by andyanders: 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:

Am confused

First, you have already messed up yourself by allowing her come back after your friend told you where he saw her and despite all the calls you made, she never picked your call.

Later she accepted and asked for forgiveness and you forgave her.

Note, there is 99% chances that you are not the father of the baby. Never look at any police harassment over this issue but face it as a man. She can never accept to let you go because she has seen you as someone she can manipulate and get away with it. For me, let heaven fall, I will stand my ground. She will still cheat on you in the future if you end up marrying her. A cheat is always a cheat. You cannot change them. Also be careful within these days for your life.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Origin(f): 5:50pm On May 05, 2017
After reading comments , I learnt that:

1. If a girl lies , it means she is a cheat ( I thought it meant she was a liar)

2. A man can mistakenly impregnate a girl but a girl intentionally gets pregnant.

3. A girl in a club is a prostitute but a man in the club is just having fun.

4. Decades as a chaste lady does not count for much. A single lie means the lady has always been a prostitute in disguise.

5. The worst thing in the world is to malign a person's chastity, integrity or honour. Yet you can go ahead and do this without proof.?

Apparently the lie is the significant factor here, so if you have never lied in a relationship it means you've never cheated before. Or vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by MrCork: 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

..STORY... Did you pour inside? undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by tartarus(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
Origin:
After reading comments , I learnt that:

1. If a girl lies , it means she is a cheat ( I thought it meant she was a liar)

2. A man can mistakenly impregnate a girl but a girl intentionally gets pregnant.

3. A girl in a club is a prostitute but a man in the club is just having fun.

4. Decades as a chaste lady does not count for much. A single lie means the lady has always been a prostitute in disguise.

5. The worst thing in the world is to malign a person's chastity, integrity or honour. Yet you can go ahead and do this without proof.?

Apparently the lie is the significant factor here, so if you have never lied in a relationship it means you've never cheated before. Or vice versa.
Lol I'm a man and the truth is this op is just tired of the lady and wants to get rid of her but he can't cos she might be pregnant with his kid. He's just making stupid excuses so we nairalanders will perceive the lady to be wayward. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by sshalom(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
If you are doubting her sincerity and absolute commitment to you at this stage, it is better not to go ahead with marrying her. Secondly, she should give birth and have a DNA done to determine the paternity of the child. If the baby is yours, you know what to do and if otherwise, you also know what to do.

Lastly, a proper relationship is not built on sex, good looks and money. The foundation should ALWAYS be both partners love for GOD and obedience to His Words.

May GOD grant you the wisdom to navigate the course of your life.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Slazim: 6:03pm On May 05, 2017
Take care of the lady and stall the wedding until she puts to bed then do a DNA test.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Rukkydelta(f): 6:14pm On May 05, 2017
drdanny:

FAKE STORY!!! 458 Missed calls my foot... virgin and great sex at the first go... Protruding stomach of how many months pregnancy

NEXT!!!!!
Guy you get sense wella
More wisdom to you. All these formulate story here in order to make fp
Let say she got pregnant feb when she was found in a club by op's friend and we are in may now
Then how can a 3months pregnancy show evidence of a protruding stomach?
How can you give someone 458 won't your sense tell you to stop at most 20(which is even too much)
Lai Mohammed dey learn from this op grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by goldedprince: 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
any girl wey carry belle wey i no know anything about put for my head, i go first test am, if the dna test say no be me be the papa and she still insist. i swear to all the gods wey people believe and the ones wey them no believe, I GO KILL AM
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by joe4christ(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
I won't advice you marry an unrepentant cheat. I really wont
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ashjay001(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Thanks

1stly, what is fantastic sex to u, might seem ordinary to her. U might even have a nympho on ur hands, thats why i hate abstinence b4 marriage.
2ndly, no one, human, can force u to marry her. Accept d belle, but wait till after birth n dna tests to make tins formal.
I dont tink dey av any legal backing.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by marisdgreat(f): 6:32pm On May 05, 2017
No pregnancy is a mistake, if u were not ready to have a child then u would have abstain from sex or use condom. Some guys can be funny at times once a girl s pregnant for them they will start acting strange opting for an abortion as an alternative. But if a girl refuses having sex with u, u will start complaining that she doesn't love u or she s getting it from another guy. A guy was telling me today that he will like me to be pregnant for him a month before he will pay my bride price n do traditional wedding. If I should do such a thing to please him he might still behave like the OP after telling him that the bride price should come before wedding. Is that true love or condition of love?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by SenatorAiyzik: 6:37pm On May 05, 2017
Bro this is blunt but 10bucks says that pregnancy is NOT yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.