Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites (7250 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Men Are liars / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 11:26pm On May 03, 2017
Grown women commenting balderdash shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lionessza what's your take on this?
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 11:28pm On May 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmao. How are you?
Am fine and you?
How was ur day??
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Safiaa(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
What did I do lol?
luminouz:

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Safiaa(f): 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
Im fantastic.
Dionnetech:

Am fine and you?
How was ur day??
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
Safiaa:
What did I do lol?
U mean u can take DAT thing? Its not even ERECT yet!!!!
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 11:34pm On May 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Im fantastic.
Great,How was ur day?
Any happenings thread give me mention make i no miss kiss
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Safiaa(f): 11:35pm On May 03, 2017
grin
Dionnetech:

Great,How was ur day?
Any happenings thread give me mention make i no miss kiss
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:36am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
How can a guy walk comfortably with that in between his legsshocked
haha when its not excited the length go reduce grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Babysho(m): 3:53am On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
I don't let her see this... It's when I'm entering her,na then she go dey pull sheets and ask wat am I putting inside her.. By then everything don enter inside her... grin

THAT MOMENT WHEN THE MIGHTY GRAZES HER CLITORIS;

She - 'SoftWerk I think someone left omorogun under the sheets'
SoftWerk - 'Lemme use it to pound you small nau grin'
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by AnnaGray(f): 4:33am On May 04, 2017
Once in a long while it is ok.

But no, no, no. Not every day.
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 5:46am On May 04, 2017
AnnaGray:
Once in a long while it is ok.
But no, no, no. Not every day.
eh eh are u sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by laribari(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Depends on my mood and if i'm actually ready for that.

grin
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by laribari(m): 5:57am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Depends on my mood and if i'm actually ready for that.

Which mood again? But you followed him to lodge already in the hotel naa!

You see, Na part of the lie wey the OP dey talk be this.
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Lionessza(f): 6:00am On May 04, 2017
Dionnetech:
Grown women commenting balderdash shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lionessza what's your take on this?

I believe in sticking to my mission.

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2017
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2017
Its not even big.Ive seen something like this,even though i ran for my life

But i still consider this normal,My fiance's size tongue
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 9:30am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

I believe in sticking to my mission.
Tell me about that mission. Between, will you run or ride?
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nina4u(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2017
That dick is not "that big "
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:39am On May 04, 2017
Nina4u:
eh eh na u dey talk dis one!can u stand it?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Lionessza(f): 9:46am On May 04, 2017
Dionnetech:

Tell me about that mission. Between, will you run or ride?

Would depend on why I went there in the first place.
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 9:54am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

It means that size didn't scare you?
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by francotorti(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2017
Girls sha!......some of una will be going to church and b wishing for a God fearing man. Lol
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Lionessza(f): 10:02am On May 04, 2017
Dionnetech:

It means that size didn't scare you?

I don't scare easily tongue
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 10:25am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't scare easily tongue
Mama the mama
I hail you

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nina4u(f): 10:37am On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh na u dey talk dis one!can u stand it?
sure..
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Lionessza(f): 10:44am On May 04, 2017
Dionnetech:

Mama the mama
I hail you

Lol
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:05am On May 04, 2017
Nina4u:
sure..
hmmmm ok ooo
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 11:05am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol
Are you on Instagram?
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Lionessza(f): 11:33am On May 04, 2017
Dionnetech:

Are you on Instagram?

No am not
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Matrycx(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2017
Nina4u:
have u come in contact with a bigger one?
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Matrycx(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

pls ma wat else can mak u meet a fb friend in an hotel. i respect ur tolerance grin
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Justbeingreal(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2017
Some ppl anuties n uncles mom n dad r even the one commenting on that... Nawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) / Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.