Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (62200 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by 36STATES: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Turn the table against her, by going straight to the police. She knows your weakness and
she's using it to her advantage. This sort of character can never be appeased; disharmony
is part of her personality. Don't withdrew the case until she signs undertaking to be of best behavior whenever she visits.

Don't listen to whoever says you should move away from the house if you can't afford it and
stop going to the elders because they can't change a thing. Put pressure on the husband and your
mum to take a stand. It may be difficult in the beginning, though no guarantee she will ever change.

I have a brother like that, he was appeased for decades until we decided no more.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by intruxive(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Police are not monsters, they are professionals. Report to the nearest police and have her arrested. She will be made to respect herself angry
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Dude, a married man should never move back to his parent's house for any reason. most nigerian families come with a lot of drama and you should not put your wife in a position to deal with it. since you claim you wanted to put your wife in a guest house but your mom told u there'd be no problems, now, there is a problem, so, rent the house and keep your family safe. you should have moved your woman and your kid out of that house before she came since you know her well, your wife is not married to your mom and you know your sister, why did u get swayed by your mother's maternal sentiments? ok, i'll let that slide but why didnt u leave after the first altercation?
you can't ask your sister to leave your parent's house, it's as much hers as it is yours. as tempting as it might be to anybody, EVEN IF YOU LIVE IN THE SAME CITY WITH YOUR PARENTS, don't live in their house if you're a married man, get your own house, you have caused your wife unnecessary embarrassment and hurt by your poor choices. she stole your wife's certificates and the most 'painful' thing in your opinion are torn clothes? she could have done worse, she's obviously a bad person. she hurt your son by ruining his toys, assaulted your wife till she drew blood. your family comes first, your wife and your kid come before your mother's assumptions or your sister's craziness, move your family into your own house.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Emmbanny(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Please Dear Support Your Wife To The Fullest. And What Did Your Mother Said About It?
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Tokziby: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Op i'm so sorry to hear this but u are left with no option but to maintain distance from your sister. But firstly do not involve police in this matter. All u can do is to resolve this issue amicably and relocate to another house that no one knows.
How to resolve the matter,

first go through her husband and explain everything to him. He is in the best situation to retrieve ur belongings from her cos he wont want her to tarnish his own image. Or Go with ur mum to ur sisters place and beg her one on one that you are very sorry for what ur wife did and she's sorry too for attacking her in-laws. That she didnt know what got into her that she should please forgive her. if that doesnt work then call a family meeting for them to scrutinize her to retrieve ur things. Once your things are retrieved maintain a perfect distance from her and only see her once in a while but never ever disclose ur location for peace to reign. Why i'm saying this is, u never fight fire with fire but with patience and strategy. If u begin to involve police and try to disgrace her, it will only brew more problem and she will thrive in it since this is what she enjoys. And only God knows what she's capable of to destroy all u ever worked for.
In case u fail to retrieve ur things from her, its never the end of the world as ur wife can still go back to her school and get another copy of her certificate.
All in all, try to make peace with her whether u get ur things back or not and maintain ur distance. . U only get to know the beginning of a war, no one can ever tell the end. Peace always wins no matter what...
Thats my ten kobo. God knows Best.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
beta pickin
grin
Chop knuckles
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dangotesmummy: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
sharp2dacore:
Hi

Let me address this quoted section.

If you are here asking for our advise because she's your sister, then News Flash, no real sister behaves like your sister does.

If she really did all the things you said here, then she needs to be taught a lesson.

I don't want to be diplomatic or politically correct, but violence begets violence.

If you beat up my wife and tire my clothes, destroy my belonging and steal my certificates, then what you see, you will take.

If you are someone's sister, then behave like a sister and not an animal. If you behave like an animal, I will spend my last cash to treat you like

an animal and if you survive it, your brain will be permanently reset to normal.

Rubbish...

exactly my point. It's because of too much petting ,ignoring and pampering that she deteriorated to that stage.if you can't get thugs to beat her.beat her yourself. Beat her in public, tear her clothes and her bra.if anyone asks you why you're beating her and stripping her naked tell them she's your sister and so you can do whatever you like with her that it's a family issue so they should mind their buisness

If she disgraces you,give her a worse disgrace in the presence of people that know her.if she's wearing wig pull out the wig and fling it anywhere make sure she goes home stark naked that before she sees people that will give her cloth it will be a far area

Female rascals are the most dangerous people to deal with so you have to be strategic in your attack. Hit her where it hurts. Na she go confess herself

Or why do you think the only instrument police use in forcing confession out of criminals is violence or do you think if they use the oyinbo approach e go work. My dear in your case violence ends violence if you keep doing she's my sister for her she'll keep misbehaving. She needs an iron hand that will end all her craziness make she sef know say no be only her get craze for Head.apparently if she was in the university She'll make a good female capon leader of cultist but this is not campus, this is reality. Com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 04, 2017
If she keeps denying ever taking her certificate please i valve the police to know where she kept it because she might have torn it and it will make her continue to deny bit if it is authority that are dealing with her she will confess another thing is that when you report her to the police they will make her sign an undertaken not even to quarrel anyone not to talk of fight anyone whenever she comes to that neighborhood. Then you can continue to stay with your mother and plan better place to rent cos renting house is not easy too u can meet bad neighbors
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Rushtec(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2017
Go and arrest her husband, she leave your ccertificats
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Jennifer89(f): 8:57am On May 04, 2017
This one pass me.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Sparkle777(f): 8:58am On May 04, 2017
Hmmm, ur sister needs mental and spiritual evaluation. U sef, ur God given spirit told u to leave until she goes bt u no hear. That's how God warns His ppl against death and destruction bt dey dnt heed and subsequently pay dearly then start blaming God.
Nothing spoil sha, no bring police cos of ur mom. Make una no go kill d woman Abeg. Pls forgive and learn since ur Sis has gone back.
As for ur wife, pls protect her and make amends.
Una go dey alright last last
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 04, 2017
kenonze:
grin Chop knuckles
hahahah how far na?u just dey scater everywhere abi?

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by isaiahethan: 9:00am On May 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Take the case to the police already, forget that you guys are affiliated by blood. Your house was burgled so it's just right that you report to police because you don't know where the missing items may be found.

Let them do their work.

Put a call to your sister's husband and tell him that your house was burgled and his wife is the prime suspect.

And bro, the scripture says " For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh" so let go of your mom and go get a house and build your own family with your wife.

You can visit her everyday if you're that close to her but please get your own house. There's no way your sister will come to your house to disrespect you and your wife.

Nice one
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by wakes: 9:00am On May 04, 2017
This one pass be careful o.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by OTEGA1: 9:00am On May 04, 2017
Philinho:
let your sister go n marry n leave u alone...nonsense

Did u read d passage and understand it before making this silly comment??

5 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by AreaFada2: 9:01am On May 04, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Simple solution.

She cut your clothes. She cut your wife's clothes.

You and your wife should get together and beat "rankadede barkazu aki ba "out of her.

I no sure say person don wire her serious beating before.
\

Your head dey correct kampe.

She should be taught a lesson. They need to beat madness out of her.

How can Op allow his wife to go through all that for so long.
Op is lucky his wife is from a calm family.

If that happened to my sister, OP's crazy sister will be lying unconscious in a hospital by now. Or at the very least severely battered & locked up.

What nonsense.

@OP,

Report the case to the police, since burglary and will damage is now involved. She could set the house ablaze with you & family in it one night, after inviting your mum to visit her in Lagos. SO MOVE OUT WITH ALACRITY. Arrest her as prime suspect in a robbery, burglary & wilful damage offence. Make bailing her difficult and let her suffer a bit. They should beat her to confess to the crime & return the certificates.
It has long been beyond family's & elder's ability. The police may not resolve it successfully but she should know something can be done to punish her.

You have to sadly defy your mum this time. Tell her you will handle it yourself. Let your sister's husband know his wife is the prime suspect before hand.
Ah, report the fight and your's injury to the police same time.Because if you don't and something untoward happens to your wife, your in-laws will roast you alive.

Your sister cannot bear the thought of you and your wife inheriting the family house one day. She's hateful, jealous, spoilt and a sorry excuse of a sister.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by rosalieene(f): 9:01am On May 04, 2017
What kind of evil woman is that!!!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by soochukwu(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all
@Omron dear I read through your story and some advises proffered by some concerned folks, I understand the difficulties you have faced and experienced. This my take (1) Don't involve the police (2) Involve some respected elders of your family and possibly your Paramount ruler and your sister's husband. (3) If second option didn't yield result then get a law enforcement agency like Army,Air force or Navy so that she will sign an undertaking never to act so irresponsibly and return the certificate and probably pay for the damaged clothing if you so wish. Lastly (4)Move to an apartment for just you and your wife and child. Good luck to you
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dangotesmummy: 9:01am On May 04, 2017
lekibraky:
If she keeps denying ever taking her certificate please i valve the police to know where she kept it because she might have torn it and it will make her continue to deny bit if it is authority that are dealing with her she will confess another thing is that when you report her to the police they will make her sign an undertaken not even to quarrel anyone not to talk of fight anyone whenever she comes to that neighborhood. Then you can continue to stay with your mother and plan better place to rent cos renting house is not easy too u can meet bad neighbors
does he have money for all that abi you nor know say any matter wey don involve police go attract continuous spending of money for police matter
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
Very sad case.

My observations:

1. You should learn how to summarize.... a lot of details would make some lazy people switch off grin

2. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE....i repeat....YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE.....YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE

3. Take the case to the police. You might not be able to recover your certificates otherwise, time is awasting.

4. Stay away from your sis as much as you can in future.

GOODLUCK!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
Its spiritual, I had this kind of roommate in Uni, he tore my clothes(Suit, Danshiki e.t.c) pour water in my sugar container, spread sugar everywhere in the room, when he was about travelling, so that ant will be everywhere, stole my properities, locked our room, and used super glue to seal the key hole of the padlock, used nail to perforate all my containers, stole my electronics, denied it, cut the wire of my electric Jug. Many other crazy things he did. Anytime the thing enters his head, he can hit you with hammer. He doesn't talk to anybody, including his blood that stayed in the same building. That guy is a mystery.
That's why up till now, I can live with any kind of person in this world.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Vicyace: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
Iruobean:
I feel ur pain. I only problem is why still stayin with ur mother wen u are already married?

Talk to ur wife to be patient.

While u pray God touch ur 6ta hrt to return d certificates.

U change apartment and be alone as dis will help gain u respect.

Don't be dependent. Try get an apartment where u and u wife will be staying and build ur home. Even if it's a room to start wit.

U are a man not a boy!

Wen u are married and still stay in family house it takes God's grace for such marriage to grow.

Am not married but am speaking frm experience. My parents divorced 14yrs ago simply because we were staying in a family house.

If u want to enjoy ur marriage bro park out for good and rent an apartment it may even be outside ur state.

I pray God help u.

Also intending couples should learn from this.

Prayer is not the only thing the man needs...he needs to take action. Jeez..I'm a Christian but we Christians attribute almost everything to prayers..

The op should call the sister, give her 3 days ultimatum. Report her to the elders and any religious leader close to the family within the 3 days...if she doesn't return the certs, then report to the police. She should be made to pay for all the properties she destroyed. And write undertaken that she will never try such again in her entire life.

I reason with the op living with his mum though its not a good idea. If you love your mum and your dad is late then you can relate with this scenario.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
Omron I dont know if you are seeing this but I pray you do.

Please arrest that useless, worthless, iddiotic woman you call your sister. Let me tell you something... For the fact she threatened to go any length to destroy your marriage, she will do so.

If it were me, I won't arrest herself. I will lock her in a room under the guise of a meeting and then beat her continuously for 6 hours till she goes into coma!

Unless you are a wussy, you will beat the shit out of that demon!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by coliform: 9:03am On May 04, 2017
I feel your pains bro, I'll advise you get your sister arrested, she should be treated as a criminal. if not it will be impunity of the highest grade. Because from your narration, your sister doesn't have an atom of respect for your family members.
I know you love your mom, but you just have to leave her at this point for your own home, thank God you said you are financially buoyant.
Finally, you have to pray fervently for her. I know God can change anybody.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Lloydfather(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2017
Your sister NA onyeara for ibo
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Sojikhing: 9:04am On May 04, 2017
Family x not created by blood alone but by the love u share and how much happiness u can give to each other. if your sister can do dis to your wife in your presence, she will do more worst things when u are not around and nobody has ever break in to your apartment since you move to abeokuta that means she x the one that destroys d certificates and cloths in the house. she just destroy your wife future weapon to be successful and luckily you went out wit yours. its better to report to d police to stop her from harassing you family in the future and also it will b better for you not to ever stay in the same roof wit her.(Family will take the risk for u to b happy not to take your happiness away form you) #involve prayer#
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by sniperr007(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all

Will advise d family ignores her. Torture her emotionally by everyone ignoring her.
She will feel lonely.
My opinion.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by fortunechy(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2017
ur so call sister is a man n u ar a woman
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by noble2faith(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2017
I salute d husBand of ur sister.

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Chicent(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2017
You kept listening to your mother.... You kept feeling for her.
Now that there is a problem she is no were to be found.
She told you nothing will happen, Now it happened she will tell you God will fight for you.
Go with your family people and meet her husband in lagos or invite him for a family meeting, give him the terms and conditions..... Because his wife will die, if she keeps denying and return the certificates.

Even the bible.... "suffer your enemies not to live".

Cc omron
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 04, 2017
That your sister might be a witch, try and relocate your family to another area and make sure you limit communication with people like her until your kids grow as she will be targeting your children next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.