Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! (884 Views)

Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2017
Ever since i arrived my father's land, every Lady have been proclaiming their love unto me. I barely talk before they start saying yes! Yes sir!
Its awkward and annoying angry , i just want to woo like every other dude. Its too easy and i can't differentiate between true love and pretence.

Advice needed!

Lalasticlala front-page
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Nobody: 8:24am On May 04, 2017
sad
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 04, 2017
Ladies are akined to fishes. All you need is to bait them and see them fall swiftly with their fish brain.
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Correctbro1: 8:27am On May 04, 2017
sad me too
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by SINZ: 8:34am On May 04, 2017
Na recession cause am. You're a meal ticket. grin
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Nobody: 8:37am On May 04, 2017
gringringrin you call that love? Ever heard of the word " PRETENCE I laugh
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by perkynoble(f): 9:59am On May 04, 2017
tongue :it's not applicable to all ladies
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Xxpress(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2017
Maybe you gat dat is attracting them to u like money. The economy is harsh bro.
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Ineedinfo(f): 10:27am On May 04, 2017
You want to "woo"? Hmm...mm? Here I thought you all were wailing about them playing "hard to get." OK. No wahala, we've heard.
Re: Ladies Fall In Love Fast And Cheaply. Why?! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2017
perkynoble:
tongue :it's not applicable to all ladies
what sort are you

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Of Identifying A Fake Friend / Men Take Note / An Experience While Looking For A Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.