Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You (3424 Views)

Before You Pull Down That Pant... / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by fernandoc(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2017
iLegend:
Alpha Males who do it are hot. I have done it, but with a washing machine. If there wasn't a washing machine, I would've still done it with my hands. She worships me more than she worships God, so I do crazy things other guys wouldn't do. I'm about breaking rules and boundaries.
Some people may never know what it feels like to date a girl who is very hot and worships them like you earlier stated.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
lol Laveda the thing just vex me.. All these small boiz wey want cheap likes..

What is this one saying?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
LePrezident:

What is this one saying?
ogbeni park urself for one corner.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
ogbeni park urself for one corner.

Lol, omodé l'on şe e
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by zeezeegal(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
Ok... Wat Abt Shaving Her Roundabout?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by HellRaiXer: 7:23pm On May 04, 2017
iLegend:
Alpha Males who do it are hot. I have done it, but with a washing machine. If there wasn't a washing machine, I would've still done it with my hands. She worships me more than she worships God, so I do crazy things other guys wouldn't do. I'm about breaking rules and boundaries.
Alpha males don't wash their partner's pants.

It is a fundamental negation of the principle of an Alpha male.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 1:29am On May 05, 2017
HellRaiXer:
Alpha males don't wash their partner's pants.

It is a fundamental negation of the principle of an Alpha male.

Ahhh! My apologies Mr. Alpha Male. I didn't know you'll come around. I retrieve my statement. Peace!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 6:29am On May 05, 2017
iLegend:
Ahhh! My apologies Mr. Alpha Male. I didn't know you'll come around. I retrieve my statement. Peace!

Lol savage sarcasm
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Splinz(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2017
zeezeegal:
Ok... Wat Abt Shaving Her Roundabout?

You can hire some agberos to help you clear the bush.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 06, 2017
all these endtime underwear threads sef cheesy.chiracDemon d tin don pass be careful grin
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 06, 2017
lefulefu:
all these endtime underwear threads sef cheesy.chiracDemon d tin don pass be careful grin
U are shy to remove ya sister pants from the lines but u can use teeth to remove another gal's own....lefulefu ,continue angry
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

U are shy to remove ya sister pants from the lines but u can use teeth to remove another gal's own....lefulefu ,continue angry
haba I don't have a sister grin.i only said I cant remove a female tenant"s pant frm the line cos dat would be embarrasing cheesy.emm on the issue of using my teeth to remove a gal"s panty when in ze oza room grin grin grin grin grin grin...dat will be a question for another day wink
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 06, 2017
lefulefu:

haba I don't have a sister ;Di.i only said I cant remove a female tenant"s pant frm the line cos dat would be embarrasing cheesy.emm on the issue of using my teeth to remove a gal"s panty when in ze oza room grin grin grin grin grin grin...dat will be a question for another day wink

No obama pinshure? undecided
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

No obama pinshure? undecided
this babe grin

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 06, 2017
lefulefu:

this babe grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Marinee(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
a real man indeed.

Make she go give dry cleaners! Shior.
Let her be a real woman and handle her shiit
Hiannn grin grin
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Marinee(f): 8:32pm On May 06, 2017
iLegend:
You aren't an Alpha Male.
Alpha males wouldn't ever do that.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 12:17am On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
I'm not o! Abeg. I'm a beta. As I earlier said, I just do things 99% of Nigerian men wouldn't want to do. Alpha male is not by act but by mindset and your mindset leads. What you do may be good or bad. The moment your mind approves it, then it's good. Don't be caged, learn to explore. New alpha males are always strict to the rules. As you grow in the game, you'll begin to make your rules and won't follow books from dating coaches or whatever. In fact, you'll write a book at that time. I started in 2009 and by this time, I should probably do whatever I like with a good result. Anyways, have fun. Let's not go in detail before it looks like kid's play. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 3:03am On May 07, 2017
undecided
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2017
Talk is cheap Mr. Nice...

All the awalas u don beans, how many u wash their pant? Talk wat u can do and do it conveniently; not tomorrow if u can't do it na domestic violence we go hear.

Na so wan dude they wash him girl pant, another man dey scatter...
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2017
Marinee:

And you know about alpha males because you are one? You think alpha males do not help their partners?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2017
iLegend:
I'm not o! Abeg. I'm a beta. As I earlier said, I just do things 99% of Nigerian men wouldn't want to do. Alpha male is not by act but by mindset and your mindset leads. What you do may be good or bad. The moment your mind approves it, then it's good. Don't be caged, learn to explore. New alpha males are always strict to the rules. As you grow in the game, you'll begin to make your rules and won't follow books from dating coaches or whatever. In fact, you'll write a book at that time. I started in 2009 and by this time, I should probably do whatever I like with a good result. Anyways, have fun. Let's not go in detail before it looks like kid's play. grin

Ditto.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Talk is cheap Mr. Nice...

All the awalas u don beans, how many u wash their pant? Talk wat u can do and do it conveniently; not tomorrow if u can't do it na domestic violence we go hear.

Na so wan dude they wash him girl pant, another man dey scatter...

What is this one saying?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

What is this one saying?

Only 18+ will understand... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) / REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.