Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You (3427 Views)

Before You Pull Down That Pant... / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2017
“Washing my partner’s clothes will not shrink the size of my manhood. It will not make me less intelligent. It doesn’t take anything away from me. So don’t be worried that if you fall ill in our marriage, I will pile up everything you have to do until you recover. I am a real man, Serwaa. Trust me! A man who cannot wash your pant is not worthy of taking that pant off you.” - Romantic Husband (not my words)

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by SINZ: 9:00am On May 04, 2017
LePrezident:
“Washing my partner’s clothes will not shrink the size of my manhood. It will not make me less intelligent. It doesn’t take anything away from me. So don’t be worried that if you fall ill in our marriage, I will pile up everything you have to do until you recover. I am a real man, Serwaa. Trust me! A man who cannot wash your pant is not worthy of taking that pant off you.” - Romantic Husband (not my words)

I am SINZ, and I approve this message. cool

But maybe not the pant washing part though... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 9:01am On May 04, 2017
just Here to read the impending hilarious comments
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by dingbang(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2017
what is the correlation between washing of pant and pulling it off...

do u also wash ashawo pant too when u fvck them? u should be shot at the prick for this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2017
a real man indeed.
Make she go give dry cleaners! Shior. Let her be a real woman and handle her shiit

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2017
SINZ:

I am SINZ, and I approve this message. cool

But maybe not the pant washing part though... tongue grin

Lol, which part do you then approve
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2017
dingbang:

do u also wash ashawo pant too when u fvck them? u should be shot at the prick for this
grin
dingbang:

LOL
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by SINZ: 9:18am On May 04, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, which part do you then approve

LePrezident:

The bolded. cool
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by pryme(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2017
Speak for yourself Op
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
LePrezident:
tell them bro... Painful truth!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nature8(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
Op, I pity your parents.. undecided
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Topestbilly(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2017
Many things happen in marriage that is better kept between husband and wife.

What we do in our home might be a sin in your home.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
SINZ:

The bolded. cool

But if you can wash heavy clothes, then tiny pant shouldn't be a big deal. Moreover in these days of washing machine, you will not be directly doing the washing anyways. You'll just be pressing buttons, so no biggy...
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
Nature8:
Op, I pity your parents.. undecided

Looool, you actually cracked me up
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by SINZ: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
LePrezident:

But if you can wash heavy clothes, then tiny pant shouldn't be a big deal. Moreover in these days of washing machine, you will not be directly doing the washing anyways. You'll just be pressing buttons, so no biggy...

Washing the panties isn't the problem, the problem is how the lady starts to perceive you afterwards. Next time, she may tell you to pound yam while she watches Zee world or something.. grin
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2017
SINZ:

Washing the panties isn't the problem, the problem is how the lady starts to perceive you afterwards. Next time, she may tell you to pound yam while she watches Zee world or something.. grin

But where do people get the idea from that when you wash a woman's pant she'll see you in a certain way. I don't see the difference between washing a woman's pant and a woman's eating bowl. And as stated above it's not everytime you will be washing pant na, it specificallly talks about when she's ill. And I don't even believe you will be doing such washing more than once a year or even once in 5 years.

Your self-esteem can never be determined by washing pant. If washing of pant can determine one's self-estemm then I don't know...

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 10:04am On May 04, 2017
A lady who cannot wash your boxers is not worthy of taking that boxer off you.

Starve her
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by SINZ: 10:10am On May 04, 2017
LePrezident:

But where do people get the idea from that when you wash a woman's pant she'll see you in a certain way. I don't see the difference between washing a woman's pant and a woman's eating bowl. And as stated above it's not everytime you will be washing pant na, it specificallly talks about when she's ill. And I don't even believe you will be doing such washing more than once a year or even once in 5 years.

Your self-esteem can never be determined by washing pant. If washing of pant can determine one's self-estemm then I don't know...

Well, its one of those stereotypes that has sunk in deeper than the pacific. Another thing to consider is individual differences. I may be dating someone who'll read wrong meanings into such caring gesture.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Fmartin(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2017
op! u don ever wash a stained pant? i mean as in stain with menstrual... :-P grin
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by post111(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2017
I can never wash any of her wears. she better take it or leave it.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2017
Fmartin:
op! u don ever wash a stained pant? i mean as in stain with menstrual... :-P grin

Lol, I never wash any stained pant o
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Fmartin(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I never wash any stained pant o
wen u do, come back nd convince me cheesy
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Olasco93: 12:30pm On May 04, 2017
Washing babe Kpata when she's sick is kinda sexy

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Laveda(f): 12:35pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:

Lmao grin
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
With blood sef him don wash

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by LePrezident(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2017
iLegend:
Alpha Males who do it are hot. I have done it, but with a washing machine. If there wasn't a washing machine, I would've still done it with my hands. She worships me more than she worships God, so I do crazy things other guys wouldn't do. I'm about breaking rules and boundaries.

I more than concur

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by OGsteven(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
Wayray rey oh....lol
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 04, 2017
U neva see bomb pussy. Bomb pussy will make u wash her paynt,her mamas paynt,her grandmamas paynt join sef.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by chiraqDemon(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2017
Lefulefu see another underwear thread o
Im just looking out for the counter thread
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by dingbang(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
Laveda:

Lmao grin
lol Laveda the thing just vex me.. All these small boiz wey want cheap likes..
Re: A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You by BoosBae(f): 2:27pm On May 04, 2017
Biko Op, I cannot comman turn my relationship to Nollywood drama featuring Tony Umez or Earnest Obi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] / See Picture Of A Man With His Butt In The Front Of Him and groin behind / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.