Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry (61480 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Ifu Ennada Claps Back At Non-Fan Who Said "CDQ Has Used Her Severally" / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by summerflame(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:
But i thought they said yoruba men are romantic.. under 2weeks this IS the 3rd news of yoruba man beatin wife to stupo. SHAME!
You are a goat, stop attacking Yoruba men.. Are u too blind to read the content of the post here?. Omo ale jati jati
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by bewla(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
shyling:
Lalasticlala this is hot.

I knew​ from the packing video that Mercy had other plans than that reported by the media. She's playing the media!
What's her profetion actress so who cares
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by donodion(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2017
It's the latest Naija trend now. Once some women get plan to waka, they solicit online support with pictures of " how he batterd me, how my husband smashed my head, bla bla".....and very easily you see people screaming ' jail him, kill him, batter him'...whereas all was planned.

She even took video caption of her moving out of her home....as if she was forcefully evicted.

Becareful before you take sides...especially in domestic disputes..always pateintly listen and observe either side versions.

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:05pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
You are a goat, stop attacking Yoruba men.. Are u too blind to read the content of the post here?. Omo ale jati jati

Who is this cow!... are u pained by the truth?.
Animals!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by dfrost: 5:06pm On May 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
this dude is a liar.first it was pictures from her movie the victim,next she didn't cook for me and my son and now she's mentally unstable. His lines no correlate .choose your lie

Secondly does a mentally unstable woman travel to Dubai to meet a man? grin cheesy grin

Lanre lanre just let your opeke enter because this your lie henn

I'm telling you. Weakling for a man. He should just own up and admit that he has a side chick grin cheesy angry
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by durasome(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

Unless you are not following the story, you would know that the man is lying.
His first response is to deny there was a problem- red flag.
Then he claim the pictures were lies,
then he claim he still loves his wife(the most common line for abusers).

You see no man(at least not of gentry status) will catch his wife cheating and pretend nothing
happens and still be begging the wife, in fact it is the wife that will be suing for peace not the
husband.

This last outburst is just a means of saving face considering 3 other women have also
left him.
.come to think of it, marriage was supposed to be for better or worse, now the effects of social media on marriages now is that every little issue in the marriage will just find itself in the public domain all in the name of social media. In my parents days, their use to be heavy misunderstandings sometimes but they still come together and lived on happily. Am sure no rightful thinking man will just descend on the wife like that,something usually leads to another. The whole problem now in marriages is about this supremacy fight between the man and the woman now in our generation. Let's all remember in the beginning God made the man the head, so let's just apply that God standard for their can't be two drivers the same time on stirring in the same car.

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 04, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

I will keep telling Afonjas not to marry outside their tribe

Of all the beautiful women in Yorùbá land, Mister Lanre Gentry decided to marry this K-Legged Pepper-Dem-Gang Mercy from Edo state.

Even I as an igbo man prefer to marry from our Afonja masters or Hausas at the very least because the duo have the most beautiful and modest women in Nigeria

I also warned Mister Olakunle Churchill not to marry that drug addict Tonto Dikeh, who's also a retired prostitute but he didn't listen to me.

And now Banky W has also engaged one Edo lekpa called Adesua Etomi. Just watch people, the marriage will eventually collapse.

Dear igbo brothers and sisters, make sure you marry from our Afonja masters and Nothern tormentors

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to strengthen us

Iseeeeeeeee

IPOB Youth. cheesy

Idiot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

No, No, African men have no romance in their heart. They are not romantic

Maybe you've been meeting the wrong ones.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by summerflame(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

Who is this cow!... are u pained by the truth?.
Animals!
oh ye of cursed lineage, beware cos your doom is near.. U are as useless as my pairs of boxers and as senseless as your moniker.. Omo irankiran
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:
But i thought they said yoruba men are romantic.. under 2weeks this IS the 3rd news of yoruba man beatin wife to stupo. SHAME!
Do u read well? For that man to swear with biblical curses on himself...he can't be lying. U think say Bible na joke?I kinda believe him. The whole thing looks scripted... Plus females and their victim antics. If I were the man, I would have leaked evidence of her philandering publicly and divorced her in d most shameful way possible. The man is just too weak kinda. He might be jazzed tho.
If you are an apostle of this so called never touch a woman whatever, and u jump to conclusions every time a woman posts pictures of "battery" on social media and conclude the man is a beast whatever
U are a plain FOOL.
BTW if what he is saying is true me thinks he should just do away with this mercy. Divorce her...and NOT AMICABLY

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
goldenceo1:
Oga Lanre has even saved 8m out of 16m just to buy one celebrity is dream RANGE ROVER ENVOGUE car. Who saves money just to keep an Olosho?

As in u just took the words out of my mouth
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:17pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
oh ye of cursed lineage, beware cos your doom is near.. U are as useless as my pairs of boxers and as senseless as your moniker.. Omo irankiran

Hahahahahahah
U cant rant like a madman for all i care but kiss the truth.

Im very sure u will be d person to he doomed bcox ur hatred here.When its another tribe u laff but. Slowpoke. tongue
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:18pm On May 04, 2017
myking95:

Do u read well? For that man to swear with biblical curses on himself...he can't be lying. U think say Bible na joke?I kinda believe him. The whole thing looks scripted... Plus females and their victim antics. If I were the man, I would have leaked evidence of her philandering publicly and divorced her in d most shameful way possible. The man is just too weak kinda. He might be jazzed tho.
If you are an apostle of this so called never touch a woman whatever, and u jump to conclusions every time a woman posts pictures of "battery" on social media and conclude the man is a beast whatever
U are a plain FOOL.
BTW if what he is saying is true me thinks he should just do away with this mercy. Divorce her...and NOT AMICABLY

Hhehehehehhe...Stop ranting like a madman and kiss d difficult truth!. grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:20pm On May 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

Hmmm
u look cute shaa i dnt think any man would hav d got to maltreat u. Even devil kiss
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by summerflame(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahahahahah
U cant rant like a madman for all i care but kiss the truth.

Im very sure u will be d person to he doomed bcox ur hatred here.When its another tribe u laff but. Slowpoke. tongue
You are only being frustrated here idiot.. U got 99 problems, please take your dirt off my shoulder.. Alainironu ara Galatia
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:21pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
You are only being frustrated here idiot.. U got 99 problems, please take your dirt off my shoulder.. Alainironu ara Galatia

After ranting swallow d truth... even yr conscience knows cool
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by TGaines: 5:23pm On May 04, 2017
U are now complain.u dont know are character before u ask her for marriage? This mercy cant. Stay with one man.she like to live alone and have many men.she want to be free I met her once in asia in 2009 when she come to act movie with yoruba movies star.which i dont want to mention name i know long time that this woman cant stay with one man no way and she cant stay with poor man she married u bcus u are rich. If she get someone richer than u 1 million persent she will find her way to leave you.i think this is what happen now.gentry or what its ur name u are the one blame.bcus u too want to marry celebrity.instead of u to find a normal girl to marry. U are looking for all this classic girl. A girl who always busy with her phone talking to mens around the world.as husband have u ask her one day u want to check her phone to know who ur wife talking too on social media.

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by summerflame(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

After ranting swallow d truth... even yr conscience knows cool
your monikers really denotes and shows the kinda handsome idiot u are.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by neocortex: 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
durasome:
.come to think of it, marriage was supposed to be for better or worse, now the effects of social media on marriages now is that every little issue in the marriage will just find itself in the public domain all in the name of social media. In my parents days, their use to be heavy misunderstandings sometimes but they still come together and lived on happily. Am sure no rightful thinking man will just descend on the wife like that,something usually leads to another. The whole problem now in marriages is about this supremacy fight between the man and the woman now in our generation. Let's all remember in the beginning God made the man the head, so let's just apply that God standard for their can't be two drivers the same time on stirring in the same car.

The truth is when you share every great thing that happens in a marriage on
social media, there is every tendency to share every problem too.
So the best thing is to be moderate in sharing personal experience.

I do not agree that the problem in marriage is a case of supremacy fight, if that were to be
the case, most abusive men won't hesitate to separate from their supposedly disobedient
wife just to keep their ego intact. But what we see is that the same husband who paints his
wife so bad is the same one fighting tooth and nail to keep her.

I believe the problem is as a result of built-up selfishness and intolerance.
Even in marriages were there is a master-slave hierarchy, problem still arises.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

Me mad man? Its unfortunate that your brain cannot process the simple facts I stated out. I blame my self for expecting more in light of your moniker. Hopefully u end up marrying a hoe
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by thunderbabs: 5:27pm On May 04, 2017
At dz point all dz women affairs thing of d govt shld stop involving demselves in fights btw couples jhare....wife will cause havoc, get beaten then turn to Women affairs on domestic whteva to help dem deal with d man..rubbish

Infact, men shld ve the same commission too... ..

I cannot say Mercy didnt involve herself in such things coz na deir way...all dz actresses undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

Me mad man? Its unfortunate that your brain cannot process the simple facts I stated out. I blame my self for expecting more in light of your moniker. Hopefully u end up marrying a ho
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:45pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
your monikers really denotes and shows the kinda handsome idiot u are.

Hahehhehehehe says d pained soul grin
Mr cow. I'd advice u to stay off my matter
Else u wil end up a frustrated madman
Hhehehehehhe
u gat nothin on me grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:46pm On May 04, 2017
myking95:

Me mad man? Its unfortunate that your brain cannot process the simple facts I stated out. I blame my self for expecting more in light of your moniker. Hopefully u end up marrying a ho

Hhehehehehe is my moniker paining u.
Well.. i dont care aslong as hit u with d truth u dnt wana hear heheheheheheheh. grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by summerflame(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahehhehehehe says d pained soul grin
Mr cow. I'd advice u to stay off my matter
Else u wil end up a frustrated madman
Hhehehehehhe
u gat nothin on me grin
peniscap or pussylip or whatever u call yourself, don't u have better things to do with your life? If not, why don't u borrow buhari to use elongate his life. Your existence is trashy.. How far is lagoon to your family house?.. U need a suicide

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 5:55pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
peniscap or pussylip or whatever u call yourself, don't u have better things to do with your life? If not,
why don't u borrow buhari to use elongate his life. Your existence is trashy.. How far is lagoon to your family house?.. U need a suicide

Hehehhehhh
Oga ur whole comment is disjointed and and unconnected.
Did u read it. grin.
U sound frustrated hhehehheh.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by summerflame(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hehehhehhh
Oga ur whole comment is disjointed and and unconnected.
Did u read it. grin.
U sound frustrated hhehehheh.
u won't use me to gain cheap popularity, have alot to do and hands are full. Continue bleating like a goat. U are ignored
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 6:00pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
u won't use me to gain cheap popularity, have alot to do and hands are full. Continue bleating like a goat. U are ignored

Mr Cow-ard..
Go and sit down pls. Heheheheh grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by summerflame(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

Mr Cow-ard..
Go and sit down pls. Heheheheh grin
ignored
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by enemyofprogress: 6:04pm On May 04, 2017
No wonder she acts the role of a mad woman perfectly well
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by enemyofprogress: 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

na you dey romantic, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
ignored
But u said somethin heheheheh. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.