Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry (61495 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Ifu Ennada Claps Back At Non-Fan Who Said "CDQ Has Used Her Severally" / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Divay22(f): 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
Seriously
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by DozieInc(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by ShitHead(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
The second beating is on the way.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by nickxtra(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
God help my marriage

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Timiblanko(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
All this one should serve deterent to others, marriage is not just something that you will just berge in to, pray and be vigilant not to make the wrong choice, Young youth like me learn! Learn!! Learn!!!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by ZeroUnity: 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
The truth is coming out...

I too wonder how someone will virtually post everything online all the time... .

Make una no vex for me o...
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by olaskul(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
She dey mentally unstable and she dey act movie... hmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by ephi123(f): 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
Asked why he has not consulted her family to intervene, he says Mercy has no regard for her parents, citing an example of last year when her dad collapsed while on the queue to get his pension and was rushed to the hosipital. When the actress was informed, Larry said she lied that she was in Calabar and till now, had not gone to see the old man. He claimed that he was the one that went there and spent about N180,000, adding that because she refused to take care of her mom, he put the old woman on a salary of N25, 000 per month.

And yet she is slaying on Instagram. Shame.

11 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by cr7lomo: 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
Wikinaija:

http://www.bestofnollywood.tv/2017/05/03/bon-exclusive-mercy-is-mentally-unstable-husband-speaks/

Aint surprised...dated girls like this b4 #nutcase... Mercy is temperamental, flashy, loves to conquer, want extreme wealth, loves being in the news and finally , she's Edo...what a combo...definitely leads to a mentality impaired specie

10 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by ogobaby23(f): 1:29pm On May 04, 2017
Accusations and counteraccusations.
The predictable end of almost all celebrity marriages
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by beautiful232(f): 1:29pm On May 04, 2017
if what this man is saying is the real truth!

than I will have to ask, what do women really want..??
life of a single mother is not an easy thing o

6 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by sisisioge: 1:29pm On May 04, 2017
...and so the can of worms is opened. undecided
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by coolcatty: 1:30pm On May 04, 2017
Omoh funmi iyanda is so so right....Afonjas have no issue with their wives cheating on them......see the rubbish interview this shameless man granted.....you knew she was cheating yet you accepted her and was even planning on celebrating her 40th birthday......OGA u fall hand sha.....why will a sane man be comfortable with his legally married wife's cheating??

8 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Tazdroid(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
Back then, used to think that once you are successful, and you have a beautiful successful wife with children, your matter don end be dat

Thought wrong...courtesy: the Gentrys and many other couples divided

6 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
I hope another tiwa n tonto is not happening soon.....@crying
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by jconsulting(f): 1:32pm On May 04, 2017
Mr Lanre I fit get 2m from that money when you collect am back, Mercy no be am but sha you self no tell us all the truth, An accused never tell a story indicting him/herself.

Both of you are not faithful to each other.........but as the man sha you are free to flirt around

Banky & Adesuwa is planning to build a good home abeg no use this your scattered house spoil show for us....randy husband ,prostitute wife

4 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by mamatayour(f): 1:33pm On May 04, 2017
Slay mama mercy undecided
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Jamolajay1: 1:33pm On May 04, 2017
Celebrity and marriage palava... I dey look una sha. I don't even know if make I shun marriage sef.... . The crashes too much these days.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 04, 2017
I will keep telling Afonjas not to marry outside their tribe

Of all the beautiful women in Yorùbá land, Mister Lanre Gentry decided to marry this K-Legged Pepper-Dem-Gang Mercy from Edo state.

Even I as an igbo man prefer to marry from our Afonja masters or Hausas at the very least because the duo have the most beautiful and modest women in Nigeria

I also warned Mister Olakunle Churchill not to marry that drug addict Tonto Dikeh, who's also a retired prostitute but he didn't listen to me.

And now Banky W has also engaged one Edo lekpa called Adesua Etomi. Just watch people, the marriage will eventually collapse.

Dear igbo brothers and sisters, make sure you marry from our Afonja masters and Nothern tormentors

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to strengthen us

Iseeeeeeeee

IPOB Youth. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by DanseMacabre(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
Who's Mercy Aigbe? I know she's supposed to be an actress, but I couldn't point her out in a lineup to save my life.

This's the first thread I'm opening on this issue and the story looks juicy so I'm gonna check it out.

I just love the way the man deviates from the focal point; he both succeeds in seeking pity for himself and casting aspersions on her.

Classic.

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Afonjashapmouth: 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
Now wey this story land naija don change mouth.... I talk naija dey follow wind work grin grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by mickeymimi: 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Miles300: 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
This man forget say na Edo babe him marry sha !!

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by AndyCole16(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
shyling:
Lalasticlala this is hot.

I knew​ from the packing video that Mercy had other plans than that reported by the media. She's playing the media!
Ah ..ann
Ki lo sele si Bumbae moniker now
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
Your brain needs to be checked...this is a confirmed case of mental insanity

BiafraAngitator:

I will keep telling Afonjas not to marry outside their tribe

Of all the beautiful women in Yorùbá land, Mister Lanre Gentry decided to marry this K-Legged Pepper-Dem-Gang Mercy from Edo state.

Even I as an igbo man prefer to marry from our Afonja masters or Hausas at the very least because the duo have the most beautiful and modest women in Nigeria

I also warned Mister Olakunle Churchill not to marry that drug addict Tonto Dikeh, who's also a retired prostitute but he didn't listen to me.

And now Banky W has also engaged one Edo lekpa called Adesua Etomi. Just watch people, the marriage will eventually collapse.

Dear igbo brothers and sisters, make sure you marry from our Afonja masters and Nothern tormentors

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to strengthen us

Iseeeeeeeee

IPOB Youth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by mich2012: 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
It's always good to hear both sides of the story before passing judgement. The woman jumped straight to the media knowing-fully well that the society is skewed and biased towards women especially when a case of domestic violence/battery is in focus. There are many questions begging for answers and only those within will unravel them.

Marriage is really getting scarier by the day to be honest.

God help us!

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
I heard the husband's side of the story and couldn't help but believe him to some extent. Some of these actresses use the guise that their husbands are beating them to move out and date richer men while their stock is still in high demand. Chika Ike did it, Jackie Appiah also did it.

7 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by policy12: 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
Few days ago the same lanre say it's a lie, now he is saying His wife is a flirt..but pics don't lie now he want us to side him and the only option is to say she sleep with different men.

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by biggie73(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
Mercy, see your life outside.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Miles300: 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
olaskul:
She dey mentally unstable and she dey act movie... hmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided
u think say mentally unstable only mean wen person dey kolo like mad man ?

8 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by ladesson(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry

was dt d Reason you battered her?? mad hubby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.