Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry (61465 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Ifu Ennada Claps Back At Non-Fan Who Said "CDQ Has Used Her Severally" / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Heeyhun(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Had wanted to touch on the issue of women and their Messianic complex, but felt it'd come off as being chauvinistic, so I let it slide.

Messianic complex. I guess that's the word
Don't you think that was what he meant when he said she has mental problem cheesy
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Slurity(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
Like my father always warn. The man that married a celeb or beautiful woman and a farm that plant maize alone public road has same problems

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by shyling(f): 2:16pm On May 04, 2017
legalvoice:
I have heard your story,though its sensational but I'm seriously resisting the temptation of taking side either with you or your wife.

And so I advise every other party reading this story to desist from casting aspersion on mercy until we sufficiently find out what could have been the reason why the other women left him too!

My take
Your have taken sides already with Mercy.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
Wow, so the husband has been the victim of domestic abuse, just like Churchill. Not that these women are to blame, the truth is that these women do not know that they are wrong. Their sub-conscious mind is piloting the entire organism and their rational mind is subverted to a great extent, cos they focus on pictures and not on reading, which activates the left hemisphere of the brain. The moment you get married, you surrender your Authority and Powers to the rulership of the Head of the Family Unit, the Man, your husband.

Unfortunately, social media and the Feminists have made life too complex, now women wake up in the morning and take their phones to check for 'likes' and 'upvotes' and 'shares'. They sink into depression once they see their friends pictures 'enjoying and looking good'. They have forgotten that break fast is supposed to be served. Their mind is to clean up and update their profile pictures and status to fans and 'haters'. Now, husbands, my brothers are empaths, and women have become narcissists. Women snap at slightest provocation and act as if they are Kendall Kardashian, but they forget that all fingers will never be equal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by legalvoice(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2017
shyling:

Your have taken sides already with Mercy.

Nope...

Ashi...ashi

Just being neutral
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by DanseMacabre(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2017
Heeyhun:

Messianic complex. I guess that's the word
Don't you think that was what he meant when he said she has mental problem cheesy

Hahahahahahaha. I love your sense of humour.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Gurusblend(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
policy12:

Few days ago the same lanre say it's a lie, now he is saying His wife is a flirt..but pics don't lie now he want us to side him and the only option is to say she sleep with different men.

let's not lie to ourselves jare, Mercy Aigbe claimed her husband is beating her, you also said pics don't lie, which proves that her husband is beating her, but check and view the image you posted very well, nothing is wrong with her face, it,s only her eyes, so does that mean that her husband punched her on her eyes, if that's so then mercy herslef will currently be in coma, she won't even have time for social media ranting, and also on sunday, mercy shared a photo of herself slaying after church service, and from the photo, it appears that nothing is wrong with her, only God knows what really happend bro

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by thesuave10(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2017
Women can be such fools. But Oga Larry you're too soft on that bich. For me, dump her gold digging cheating ass and move on bruv grin. Call me and thank me later. p.s. I like champagne grin

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by oluwalewis(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2017
Officialkplus:
Woman dont like soft man oga Larry..
Why do you have to buy a range when Camry pencil is available... embarassed embarassed

Why do you have to book an expensive hall when
My pry sch field is readily available and can accommodate more ppl than the hall..

Click like if you think Larry is too gentle on mercy..

Oga need to visit nairaland romance/dating section and read guys code.. cool cool grin wink

***modified*zz

This babe above me what network are you using..? M

Did you just take picture beside your WATER CLOSET..?? shocked shocked abi na my eye dey deceive me..
This your dp lagbara oo
Shyling

Na the best place wey fine wey she fit take the picture be that

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Davidlekkzy(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2017
Nawa o.. ...on top anoda person mata undecided
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by delishpot: 2:35pm On May 04, 2017
Naija man catch his wife sleeping around with MEN! Not one o, but MEN and keeps quiet and still poses with her on social media? Is it that he was after her money or he just learnt how to endure? I don't believe this shii.
All in all, Na the same leg he use marry mercy, he go use marry a new wife. What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by donfeluche(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2017
Every story has two sides, if Mercy was actually battered, we would have seen much picture of that, even if she is, packing out wouldn't be her next option, she does not have a place she has already arrange for before now, am a man and I don't support Men battering their Wives, the reality is that most ladies in the Celebrity world are nothing to write home about, I have produce a film, and I have gotten closure to most of them, they are nothing but PROFESSIONAl harlorts, they try to look better by all means necessary, so, please leave the husband alone and if she truly loves and respect her husband she will not see packing out as an option, a woman easily makes that decision when there is a SIDE-GUY, na she go tire when reality set in. Anyway, their business

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 04, 2017
cr7lomo:

By their comments, u shall know them
hehehehhehe, codeine addict

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Doctorfitz: 2:36pm On May 04, 2017
Hoes can't stop being hoes. The sad truth is our women of this generation aren't like our mothers the earlier u realise that the better. First twas Churchill,to the other guy Now ur turn? All of a sudden the so called sweet men become beasts? B1tch please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by thesuave10(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
policy12:

Few days ago the same lanre say it's a lie, now he is saying His wife is a flirt..but pics don't lie now he want us to side him and the only option is to say she sleep with different men.

Photoshop grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by cr7lomo: 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
5DMindset:
Wow, so the husband has been the victim of domestic abuse, just like Churchill. Not that these women are to blame, the truth is that these women do not know that they are wrong. Their sub-conscious mind is piloting the entire organism and their rational mind is subverted to a great extent, cos they focus on pictures and not on reading, which activates the left hemisphere of the brain. The moment you get married, you surrender your Authority and Powers to the rulership of the Head of the Family Unit, the Man, your husband.

Unfortunately, social media and the Feminists have made life too complex, now women wake up in the morning and take their phones to check for 'likes' and 'upvotes' and 'shares'. They sink into depression once they see their friends pictures 'enjoying and looking good'. They have forgotten that break fast is supposed to be served. Their mind is to clean up and update their profile pictures and status to fans and 'haters'. Now, husbands, my brothers are empaths, and women have become narcissists. Women snap at slightest provocation and act as if they are Kendall Kardashian, but they forget that all fingers will never be equal.

U killed it mehnnn... U just identified the core problem or genesis of this everyday marriage issue...very very intelligent post...one of the best on NL...ur mind is indeed on 5d ...above the rest

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by thesuave10(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
Wait o mercy is an edo girl sha. Those girls are just something else. Nothing good from that state grin

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by 9jatatafo(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2017
Frolicking mama. Continue, karma is somewhere waiting anxiously
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by kolafolabi(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Hoes can't stop being hoes. The sad truth is our women of this generation aren't like our mothers the earlier u realise that the better.

A word is enough for the wise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by ontruth(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2017
Heeyhun:
There are always two sides to a coin.
Only God and the parties involved know the true story.
I'm still wondering how a sane woman will record a video while packing out of her marital home like it's supposed to be a good thing.
I wonder when our celebrities will start being real and keep their private issues off the media.

Mr Gentry, four women have reportedly left your house, from all indications, there is something you're doing wrong.

The only thing I think he did wrong was being good hearted,gentle and kind to the wrong ladies who deserved herdsmen as husbands.

Maybe they're 4 different women of a kind.

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by stevecantrell: 2:40pm On May 04, 2017
Officialkplus:
Woman dont like soft man oga Larry..
Why do you have to buy a range when Camry pencil is available... embarassed embarassed

Why do you have to book an expensive hall when
My pry sch field is readily available and can accommodate more ppl than the hall..

Click like if you think Larry is too gentle on mercy..

Oga need to visit nairaland romance/dating section and read guys code.. cool cool grin wink

***modified*zz

This babe above me what network are you using..? M

Did you just take picture beside your WATER CLOSET..?? shocked shocked abi na my eye dey deceive me..
This your dp lagbara oo
Shyling

The man is either lying about those expenses or hes been charmed.

What is so hard about letting go of a liability ?
He should allow her to move out to "other things".

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by thesuave10(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2017
I KEEP TELLING MEN, WOMEN WANT HARD MEN!!

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Doctorfitz: 2:42pm On May 04, 2017
thesuave10:
I KEEP TELLING MEN, WOMEN WANT HARD MEN!!

Always.. Grab em by the pussy. They still voted trump.

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Mujtahida: 2:44pm On May 04, 2017
Aigbe ko gbe!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by olabrad: 2:47pm On May 04, 2017
veekid:
This fat man no get sense

Explain yourself
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by thesuave10(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Always.. Grab em by the pussy. They still voted trump.

Hehe exactly!! You feeling the point. The female psyche can be confusing but with experience you can master and handle their bullsht antics grin

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by olabrad: 2:49pm On May 04, 2017
Akan:
So? The solution is to kill her abi. Mcheeew

I can't see the link between your childish, immature imbecilic comment and the post

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by beautiful232(f): 2:49pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Judging from both side of the story, both have their flaws.

For larry's case, there is skeleton in his cupboard, perhaps why will three women walk out of his life like that?

For Mercy's case, Hmmm most of these female celebrities live counterfeit life. They want to be seen on TV, social media, etc as slay queen hence their appetite for wealth is uncontrollable at the expense of not building themselves intellectually.

Don't be surprise most of them(female celebrities in particular) are dull, daft and build their importance on physical appearances. They have no single gift and this transcend to movie industry where all the tools are there, all they do is just act, nothing more. How many of them can actually write, produce or direct a sound movie on their own?

your. not far from true truth
My problem is,if they are not ready,why accept in the first place to marry?

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by olabrad: 2:50pm On May 04, 2017
yourexcellency:
I expect this beast to be in prison now. Learn to control your temper no matter how provoked you may be

What is guiding your mind? Reality or empty sentiment?

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Aremuagan144(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
Akan:
So? The solution is to kill her abi. Mcheeew

people r like mickey fwosh d lady with highest abortion in mapoly ojere...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) / Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.