Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (707 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by deolaeola: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2010
In my relationship work, this question is probably the one I hear most often. It is not an easy question to answer. The usual glib answer; “because they can”, is really not good enough. People, particularly women, want to know the reason why men cheat, or more particularly, why their man cheated.

Why do men cheat? Is it simply because they can? Do you suspect your man of cheating? What would you do if you found out? Can a relationship be repaired after cheating?

More Relationship tips,click naija-konnect link below
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by victorazy(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2010
Why do women cheat?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by deolaeola: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2010
Research proves that men does that more. right? smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Raymond247(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
the reason why a man can be unfaithful is when or id the woman is not satisfying his wife.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by foyeks2001(f): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
men are naturally promiscuous
thats their nature
its in the blood
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Ben13: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
It's natural. Some take it to be fun, while others add it to their everyday life character.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by vianooo1(f): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
i think men cheat because they dont have the will power to be faithful.they cheat because they are weak.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by omobadan(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
Cheating for men is a natural instinct. I know it sounds bad but it's the truth. We respond to the female magnetism easily. Among us black or Nigerians, it's very common. We just go weak for a female touch regardless of us being in a relationship or not.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by vianooo1(f): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2010
@omobadan

That doest sound too good.a woman to touch, is the one you are in a relationship with. it cant be justified, because what men stand too lose is usually too much than a touch. especially if they are married.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by elecktra(f): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2010
because men are dogs they dont know how to stick "it" in one place angry angry angry angry most of 'em should be castrated

i volunteer i ll do the castration F O C grin wink grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cliffy: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
Not only men, women do cheat i don't know if their own case it even worst. But the fact is that if you handle your man very well i don't think he will look outside trust me.

www.yourideal guyorlady..com
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by jamolomo(f): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
[s][/s]
becos they r convetous
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
@poster i take exception to that question. The question should be why do people cheat.
People will cheat because we have lost our sense of decency
people will cheat because they are selfish
people cheat because it sounds like fun.
I could go on.
Cheating applies to both men and women. After all the men don't cheat by themselves. They do it with other women who are also cheats themselves.
But my advise is simple
it is better to be off with the old love before you begin with the new.
And ladies stop hating on the guys. We all are guilty.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think He/she Owes You Cos Of The Things You Did/are Doing? / She Is Drivng Me Crazy / Need Nice Tour Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.