Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! (5082 Views)

Slauqueens Takes Birthday Picture To Another Level / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Pre-wedding Pics Taken To Another Level By Religious Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by SaeedahCMA: 3:07pm On May 04, 2017
I try to satisfy him in the best possible way but i feel it’s never enough. To amend this, I decided to give him a hall pass to satisfy his sexual needs, Am I right or wrong on this?
Hear me out pls sad http://myspice.tv/spice-podcast-idia-aisien-sharon-ojaa-and-bollylomo-on-dealing-with-a-nymphomaniac-dating-a-jobless-musician/

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 04, 2017
grin

Daaaamn! Abeeg where can i find this kind of man? grin grin cheesy

I wanna see that hype of testosterone level sha...

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Lionessza(f): 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
SaeedahCMA:
I try to satisfy him in the best possible way but i feel it’s never enough. To amend this, I decided to give him a hall pass to satisfy his sexual needs, Am I right or wrong on this?
Hear me out pls sad http://myspice.tv/spice-podcast-idia-aisien-sharon-ojaa-and-bollylomo-on-dealing-with-a-nymphomaniac-dating-a-jobless-musician/

Loll. If you value your health then maybe you should consider breaking up with him . If he can't tone it down to match your rhythm and your can't keep up with him and your only compromise is for him to go and cheat then that relationship is doomed. But then again your decision to make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by kushercain: 3:15pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=kushercain post=56203910][/quote]
wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2017
SaeedahCMA:
Hear me out pls sad

You are absolutely RIGHT on this issue as you guys are not sexually compatible. Expecting such person to lower their sexual needs to your low level would have been selfish. If you can't satisfy your partner then let others do so, so long as your partner doesnt cross their boundaries, and fully understand that its just a booty call/FWB.

Sadly, many women only have sex to offer a man therefore when sex is out, they have absolutely nothing else to offer that man, thus becoming useless.

Lionessza:

Loll. If you value your health then maybe you should consider breaking up with him . If he can't tone it down to match your rhythm and your can't keep up with him and your only compromise is for him to go and cheat then that relationship is doomed. But then again your decision to make.

It can only be viewed as cheating if she doesn't know about it... And if she fully Is aware/accepting/indulging about it then it certainly isn't cheating.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by 4rmthewest(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2017
pls av u seen smellingmouth around?
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

come diz area dem plenty for hia
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
come diz area dem plenty for hia

Werris dis area? cheesy grin grin

Abeeg, lezgo...show me the way! grin
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Werris dis area? cheesy grin grin

Abeeg, lezgo...show me the way! grin
trapqueen gimme legover ...how far na?u nor see my message?
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Maccarthy(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2017
It's a good thing na, why she complaining again? I can sex for 6-8hrs straight.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Lionessza(f): 3:40pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are absolutely RIGHT on this issue as you guys are not sexually compatible. Expecting such person to lower their sexual needs to your low level would have been selfish. If you can't satisfy your partner then let others do so, so long as your partner doesnt cross their boundaries, and fully understand that its just a booty call/FWB.

Sadly, many women only have sex to offer a man therefore when sex is out, they have absolutely nothing else to offer that man, thus becoming useless.

It can only be viewed as cheating if she doesn't know about it... And if she fully Is aware/accepting/indulging about it then it certainly isn't cheating.

Thanks for the correction. I meant to say if her compromise is to let him sleep with other people she's looking at more problems.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
trapqueen gimme legover ...how far na?u nor see my message?

How far? Not too far ooo.. cheesy grin grin

I actually replied ur email wink grin
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

Thanks for the correction. I meant to say if her compromise is to let him sleep with other people she's looking at more problems.

If you love someone but can't give them that ONE pleasure, do you see any other way around the issue?
Some women don't want or simply can't have sex all the time, yet wouldn't wanna let their man have his way with other women... Wouldn't you call such act selfish? Such woman would rather their partner become sexually miserable just to please their lack in the bedroom, instead of accepting the obvious

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

How far? Not too far ooo.. cheesy grin grin

I actually replied ur email wink grin
eh eh ok my go check

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Lionessza(f): 4:11pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If you love someone but can't give them that ONE pleasure, do you see any other way around the problem?
Some women don't want or simply can't have sex all the time, yet wouldn't wanna let that man have his way with other women... Wouldn't you call such act selfish? Such woman would rather their partner become sexually miserable just to please their lack in the bedroom rather than accepting the obvious

In order for a relationship to work you have to be compatible on the most aspects you deem basic and important as a couple, whether we like it or not sex always features in these. So my point is that if you cant reach a compromise on the foundations of your relationship without inviting outsiders to play a role in it, then I don't see it working in the long run. If i cant give you the basic thing that plays a major part in a relationship and vice versa , we should go our separate ways before we waste each other's time any further, as it's clear you are not mine and I'm not yours.
But that's just my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

In order for a relationship to work you have to be compatible on the most aspects you deem basic and important as a couple, whether we like it or not sex always features in these.

To be compatible as a couple doesnt mean you need to like and/or enjoy the Same thing (aka be in synch)... It only means you need to be UNDERSTANDING of whatever flaws you guys may have. A Muslim could marry a christian if they are understanding towards one another, even though they are not compatible religiously. Life/relationships is all about what YOU desire for yourself, for your happiness, and most importantly for the wellbeing of your Union.

So my point is that if you cant reach a compromise on the foundations of your relationship without inviting outsiders to play a role in it, then I don't see it working in the long run.

Let The foundation of any r/ship be TRUST/RESPECT/UNDERSTANDING.... And as much as sexual satisfaction Is important in any union, it certainly aint wrong to be open minded and accept to have others help you in such matter. Some people become polygamous and marry multiple wives, others prefer to keep these FWB as just that.

If i cant give you the basic thing that plays a major part in a relationship and vice versa , we should go our separate ways before we waste each other's time any further, as it's clear you are not mine and I'm not yours.
But that's just my opinion.

Let me understand fully what you are saying... In your own words/world, if a partner/wife can't satisfy her man any longer, they should go their separate ways. So in fact, if/when partners lose their libido after childbirth and become lazy in bed AND/OR when they become baby whales due to that same childbirth, they should be dropped because of Their inabilities to satisfy their partner, right?! No "understanding" whatsoever due to the love their partner have for them?!
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

If na me eh! U will just end up killing ursef!!!! Na 24/7 I dey do
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2017
If your drive is low and his is way up there then common ground . I have a question what if he does meet someone ( you did give him the go ahead) who is at the same level as him what then? Where does that leave you?
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2017
luminouz:

If na me eh! U will just end up killing ursef!!!! Na 24/7 I dey do
grin grin grin

Hahahahaa...i like it when i am underestimated wink

At least u wont expect what i can do when i start turning the table grin grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by luminouz(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

At least u wont expect what i can do when i start turning the table grin grin grin

Which table? Lmaoooo!!! Table ko chair ni! Naso u gehs go dey make mouth until u see d angry POLE n u start begging for mercy n gentleness!!!!! I hear say Asians are lit in bed dou! If u survive through d night, u won't be able to walk.... DAT I guarantee U!! grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Afonjanightmare(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I wanna fvck your cunt till it bleeds wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
If your drive is low and his is way up there then common ground . I have a question what if he does meet someone ( you did give him the go ahead) who is at the same level as him what then? Where does that leave you?

Then they fukc and thats about it.... When the deed is done he goes home, with a SMILE on his face, back to his loving wife (like most cheating men do). The difference is that here there is NO cheating, NO deceit. Its a win-win situation.

Ask yourself why some rich powerful men are Willingly fukcing their ugly maid?! Its all about sexual satisfaction, and nothing else.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by gqboyy(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2017
Your estrogen should also go to that level na
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Then they fukc and thats about it.... When the deed is done he goes home, with a SMILE on his face, back to his loving wife (like most cheating men do). The difference is that here there is NO cheating, NO deceit. Its a win-win situation.

Ask yourself why some rich powerful men are Willingly fukcing their ugly maid?! Its all about sexual satisfaction, and nothing else.
Emotion has a habit of finding its way in such situtions. He will meet someone fall for her and then the deceit kicks in ...who really is the winner here ?
As for rich man vs the not so facially gifted paid help
Its called control. He does it because he can.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:

Emotion has a habit of finding its way in such situtions. He will meet someone fall for her and then the deceit kicks in ...who really is the winner here ?
As for rich man vs the not so facially gifted paid help
Its called control. He does it because he can.

The majority of men don't leave their family for their side chick, why should they when they have their cake and eat it too?! Only women and weak men get emotional about sex.

So you think that rich men can only fukc their ugly maid and couldn't get a sexy runz babe from any 9ja uni?! The important factor here is that the sex is what is important here, and the woman outlook isn't.... ANY woman would do the trick, So long as she got a warm coochie.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrFuckallday: 9:53pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

sharrap you're a virgin
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The majority of men don't leave their family for their side chick, why should they when they have their cake and eat it too?! Only women and weak men get emotional about sex.

So you think that rich men can only fukc their ugly maid and couldn't get a sexy runz babe from any 9ja uni?! The important factor here is that the sex is what is important here, and the woman outlook isn't.... ANY woman would do the trick, So long as she got a warm coochie.
Let's agree to disagree
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by AnnaGray(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2017
Sit on his face for 20 minutes. That should calm him down.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Absalomh: 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
. abeg who get 5k? make ehhe borrow me now.

u go inbox mi.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2017
Absalomh:
. abeg who get 5k? make ehhe borrow me now.
u go inbox mi.

why don't you ask your papa? Brothas/sistas? Family? Or are they all broke aass desperately begging strangers too?!
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by nabegibeg: 12:15am On May 05, 2017
SaeedahCMA:

all this abomination children undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Sex, She Forgot Her Pant / He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? / No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.