Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! (5090 Views)

Slauqueens Takes Birthday Picture To Another Level / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Pre-wedding Pics Taken To Another Level By Religious Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Nobody: 12:30am On May 05, 2017
luminouz:

Which table? Lmaoooo!!! Table ko chair ni! Naso u gehs go dey make mouth until u see d angry POLE n u start begging for mercy n gentleness!!!!! I hear say Asians are lit in bed dou! If u survive through d night, u won't be able to walk.... DAT I guarantee U!! grin grin grin

grin grin

*angry pole* eehn.. tongue well, bring it down here and i will let u see my pole dancing grin grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Lionessza(f): 7:56am On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

To be compatible as a couple doesnt mean you need to like and/or enjoy the Same thing (aka be in synch)... It only means you need to be UNDERSTANDING of whatever flaws you guys may have. A Muslim could marry a christian if they are understanding towards one another, even though they are not compatible religiously. Life/relationships is all about what YOU desire for yourself, for your happiness, and most importantly for the wellbeing of your Union.

Let The foundation of any r/ship be TRUST/RESPECT/UNDERSTANDING.... And as much as sexual satisfaction Is important in any union, it certainly aint wrong to be open minded and accept to have others help you in such matter. Some people become polygamous and marry multiple wives, others prefer to keep these FWB as just that.

Let me understand fully what you are saying... In your own words/world, if a partner/wife can't satisfy her man any longer, they should go their separate ways. So in fact, if/when partners lose their libido after childbirth and become lazy in bed AND/OR when they become baby whales due to that same childbirth, they should be dropped because of Their inabilities to satisfy their partner, right?! No "understanding" whatsoever due to the love their partner have for them?!

Yes being compatible doesn't mean you have to be clones, but being too disparate in what you deem as important will only create a gap to be manipulated by outsiders which is never good. I just don't see a union working well when the basic services of the home are rendered by an outsider not matter how understanding one is to the other .

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes being compatible doesn't mean you have to be clones, but being too disparate in what you deem as important will only create a gap to be manipulated by outsiders which is never good. I just don't see a union working well when the basic services of the home are rendered by an outsider not matter how understanding one is to the other .

I like the way you only reply to the 1st part of what I wrote, and stylishly overlooked the 2nd part..
So here is my questions again:
- In your own words/world, if a partner/wife can't satisfy her man any longer, they should go their separate ways?

- if/when partners lose their libido after childbirth and become lazy in bed AND/OR when they become baby whales due to that same childbirth, they should be dropped because of Their inabilities to satisfy their partner, right?!
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Julietcutie(f): 11:34am On May 05, 2017
Lionessza:

In order for a relationship to work you have to be compatible on the most aspects you deem basic and important as a couple, whether we like it or not sex always features in these. So my point is that if you cant reach a compromise on the foundations of your relationship without inviting outsiders to play a role in it, then I don't see it working in the long run. If i cant give you the basic thing that plays a major part in a relationship and vice versa , we should go our separate ways before we waste each other's time any further, as it's clear you are not mine and I'm not yours.
But that's just my opinion.

everything balls down to compatibility ...you said it all ... and if d above story is real the girl Is just paving way for issues in her relationship .her man could in the process meet another person and become attached to the person
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Lionessza(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I like the way you only reply to the 1st part of what I wrote, and stylishly overlooked the 2nd part..
So here is my questions again:
- In your own words/world, if a partner/wife can't satisfy her man any longer, they should go their separate ways?

- if/when partners lose their libido after childbirth and become lazy in bed AND/OR when they become baby whales due to that same childbirth, they should be dropped because of Their inabilities to satisfy their partner, right?!

Like you said any longer .

My argument was based on this lady's particular post...her relationship is just starting and she has noticed that she can't keep up with him on something as important as sex, they are not married and still trying to get to know each other, so she has a choice to go and find someone more like her or one of them to compromise or for her to let him sleep around , end of the day it's her decision.

As for your last paragraph I won't go there , you married each because you were able to keep up , so someone changing because of medical issues or depression etc ,it's up to you as a couple how you tackle that.
Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Lionessza(f): 11:54am On May 05, 2017
Julietcutie:

everything balls down to compatibility ...you said it all ... and if d above story is real the girl Is just paving way for issues in her relationship .her man could in the process meet another person and become attached to the person

Exactly what I wanted to communicate, if she allows this just to keep him for whatever reason, it will backfire and someone will be really hurt. Keeping what's not yours because you like something about it will never make it yours.

My 2cents !

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by Julietcutie(f): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Exactly what I wanted to communicate, if she allows this just to keep him for whatever reason, it will backfire and someone will be really hurt. Keeping what's not yours because you like something about it will never make it yours.

My 2cents !
nice one

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Like you said any longer .

My argument was based on this lady's particular post...her relationship is just starting and she has noticed that she can't keep up with him on something as important as sex, they are not married and still trying to get to know each other, so she has a choice to go and find someone more like her or one of them to compromise or for her to let him sleep around , end of the day it's her decision.

The OP wrote:"I try to satisfy him in the best possible way but i feel it’s never enough." So how can you assume that this is a r/ship just starting? It could have well been a lady who tried to keep up for yrs, for all we know.

But again, are you claiming that if she could keep up with him,at the beginning, then she must do so for the rest of her life.... And whether now (or 5yrs down the line) she can't get tired and wanna change?

As for your last paragraph I won't go there , you married each because you were able to keep up , so someone changing because of medical issues or depression etc ,it's up to you as a couple how you tackle that.

So, what you are saying is that, in r/ship its wrong to get outside sexual help, but in marriage its down to them?!
What is the difference between a couple in a r/ship and a married one? Isn't that r/ship the foundation of any marriage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) / Are You A 30 Seconds Man? / 13 Dangerous Things Wives Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.