Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,612 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Do I Tell Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him? (2674 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 04, 2017
Marisol911:

i tire for you.. who mentioned couple.. must u guys add jara to every post sef
You tire for me shocked do u know me

Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Marisol911(f): 6:56pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op i bet his seen u naked
So just tell him be assertive undecided not sure why ladies get shy to open their mouth , yet they open their legs

Don't make sense ..

(You want to be labelled the stinky couple because if u keep mute u might aswell be dirty too )

if i were, dont you think i wont have any problm with him being dirty? no we don't have that kinda relationship.. i feel we'r not that close so i cant talk to him about sth so sensitive as that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
d op sef is still confused.. Ha . there is one girl I came in contact with oo.. This babe can be so straight as fvck.. She will just tell it to your face whether you are her dad or not...

When they want to lie
They say friends lol we all know they aint friends
Women. Eh i tire for us sometimes

Exactly .. if na face to face forget dat wan grin u just have to hear d truth
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 04, 2017
Marisol911:

if i were, dont you think i wont have any problm with him being dirty? no we don't have that kinda relationship.. i feel we'r not that close so i cant talk to him about sth so sensitive as that
Y didnt u say that before cheesy

Oya no vex grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2017
Just tell him straight up. There was a thread on FP the other day 'bout a niqqa suffering from similar ish but people around won't tell him the truth, yet they always react whenever he's around. Tell him to his face, that way he'll know he needs help angry

©YBR

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him? by dingbang(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

When they want to lie
They say friends lol we all know they aint friends
Women. Eh i tire for us sometimes

Exactly .. if na face to face forget dat wan grin u just have to hear d truth
she never even wan start.. Dis one wey she create thread. Na waste of cyber space... Its only Gona be effective when d guy is also a nairalander and he knows her moniker as well...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
she never even wan start.. Dis one wey she create thread. Na waste of cyber space... Its only Gona be effective when d guy is also a nairalander and he knows her moniker as well...

Lol u eh oya free her
I wan make her topic juicy see as e dry .. make she get one topic wey get pass 100 comments na epp i wan epp her
But d geh rude no b small let me leave here jeje grin
Make she change friends to bf straight fp material she no gree
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bet why
Are the sis n bro there when dey decide to become couple ?
lol babe... How was ur day? smiley

Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Marisol911(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u eh oya free her
I wan make her topic juicy see as e dry .. make she get one topic wey get pass 100 comments na epp i wan epp her
But d geh rude no b small let me leave here jeje grin
Make she change friends to bf straight fp material she no gree
Chei, how m i rude na... smh the comments dey bring money? abeeegi!
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Marisol911(f): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:

lol.. na suggestions i dey find na.. shuu
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Marisol911(f): 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Just tell him straight up. There was a thread on FP the other day 'bout a niqqa suffering from similar ish but people around won't tell him the truth, yet they always react whenever he's around. Tell him to his face, that way he'll know he needs help angry

©YBR
Uh okay,, like i should just call him and say Mister, you smell real bad and u think u should bathe more often?
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Marisol911(f): 7:36pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
Y didnt u say that before cheesy
Oya no vex grin
im not vexed jur.. its not directly personal
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
Marisol911:

Uh okay,, like i should just call him and say Mister, you smell real bad and u think u should bathe more often?
Lol are you for real now? sad

©YBR
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Marisol911(f): 7:52pm On May 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol are you for real now? sad

©YBR
Lol, i am, really
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2017
Marisol911:

Lol, i am, really
You're saying you don't know any other way to tell him without sounding dumb?

©YBR
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Marisol911(f): 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You're saying you don't know any other way to tell him without sounding dumb?

©YBR
thats me just being plain straightforward, nt dumb
Re: How Do I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2017
Send him an anonymous text msg..

Write something like..

No offense, l'm trying to help you out here, but i think you have a little bit of body odour..."

Or just stay away from him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Man Who Locked Bride In Jail In Pre-wedding Pics / Two Randy Couple Caught Having S*x On A Beach In Broad Daylight (see Photos) / Jamaican Lady's Unclad Photos Breaks The Internet Today(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.