Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

5 Signs That She Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That She Likes You (2641 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That She Likes You by Donshaga(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hey man,

Have you meet a girl you like but you're not sure if she likes you too ?

My name is Chris Uzor and Today you'll discover my 5 Signs That She Likes You.

#1: Spontaneous Grooming : This is something all humans subconsciously do when they're nervous and they want to look better or impress somebody that they're with and what I mean by spontaneous grooming is if you catch her playing with her hair , or sit up straight or some little micro adjustments, if you catch her doing it around you, it's obvious she likes you.

#2: Less Personal Space: Honestly, if you catch her doing this , it's time to make your move & what I mean by that is , you see we humans like your personal space, it makes us feel more comfortable, and when you have a connection with somebody , it's kind of like you let your barrier down & you have This need to be closer to them.
So if you catch her inching more closer & closer when talking to her or dialoguing. Dude she's definitely into you.

#3 She Text You First ; So pay close attention how she interacts with you through technology, whether it's social media or messages.

It's very very important. So if this girl likes you. She's going to respond quickly, she won't take hours to respond. She also not going to be sending you dry one word text, but the ultimate sign she's into you if she's the one initiating conversation , she's the one texting you first or trying to reach out on you first. This means you've constantly on her mind & she's surely into you.

#4 Bodylaguage :- Pay close attention to her bodylaguage , when she talking to you. For example "Are her arms crossed when talking to you ? is she staying side ways when taking to you , that might not be a good sign but if she's facing you & making strong eye contact when talking to you. This is a good sign that she's into you. That she's facing you & opening up to you.

Also notice the amount eye contact that she's making. If she's looking away when talking to you that's not a good sign.
Again, so really pay close attention to those little things you can & know if she's interested in you.

#5 The Touch : . So notice if she makes an attempt to touch you. It could be something as subtle as a tap in the shoulder, or squeeze your arm just because you said a bad joke.
All this little things could mean she's into you.

Now that's it for today , don't forget to get my FREE Conversation CheatSheet ebook.

You'll get the following;
1)My Top Conversation Starters for Any Situation.
2)Simple Techniques to Never Run Out Of Things to Say ith Beautiful Women
3) Simple Ways to Escalate the Interaction
- and much more. You can download it right away.

Drop your best email below and I'll forward the FREE ebook to you immediately.

Till next time ,
Your man,
Chris Uzor.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by IamAirforce1: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Una just dey repeat same thing over and over again.
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by jidamsel43(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Some people have PhD in pretence , you can never detect their true motive unless they reveal it

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by compozee(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2018
ykamil1749@gmail.com
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by Timagex(m): 2:20am On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Una just dey repeat same thing over and over again.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by adaeze12345(f): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2018
adaezeorizu1@gmail.com let me check if am doing all this too
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by humurphia(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dd
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by Donshaga(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Check your email for the FREE ebook
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by Kudducini(m): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Donshaga:
Check your email for the FREE ebook

kudducini@gmail.com
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by BETIKS(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2018
feelade@gmail.com

Thanks, your article was short and very relevant. I will appreciate more from you.
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by krepstone72: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Op Do My Own Sharp Sharp D Email Is Krepstone72@gmail.Com
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2018
I play with my hair a lot grin I hardly converse with someone I have a crush on I don't get close to them either I don't touch people while talking I only text on call once in a while grin

Oh well I'm one in a million grin so your post may be right. tongue
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by anycolleges: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2018
You've shared very Important Colleges with us.
Thanks
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by Mubbyleey(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Idrismubby@gmail.com

Pls add me to your contact lists for daily tips....
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by milemimi93(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2018
JamaicanLove has exhibited all these signs yet she says she ain't tripping..
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:
JamaicanLove has exhibited all these signs yet she says she ain't tripping..

I'm not.
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by anycolleges: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Article is Very Good Shared But I Want Every Details About This Article.
Re: 5 Signs That She Likes You by anycolleges: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2023
The Sumra Admission is well known admission counselor.

(1) (Reply)

What Should We Call This? Love Or What / It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. / VIDEO: UNILAG Students Caught Having Séx Publicly Around Their Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.