Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged (14401 Views)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Chelseaplus: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
A video footage of friend who challenge his friend that he cannot carry his girlfriend is making waves online due to her big waist, he told his friend that he will faint if he try it.

In the video the man said he is an old cago that he can carry her, he went on to prove his friend wrong by carrying his girlfriend who has big yansh.

His boyfriend carries her up, turned around with her, on the process while still carrying her ,he shake her waist very well.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/see-how-this-guy-lifted-his-girlfriend.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Chelseaplus: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
See Reactions,Watch Video HERE

1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by raphemmanuel(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
The first pics reminds me of MMM NIGERIA.
What a bad memory embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by auntysimbiat(f): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Amuocha: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
I like the fashion shop at the background
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by josephine123: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good for him
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by emmyreelz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
own it all ni-ggar.. it's all yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Gadafii: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ask him to lift empty gas cylinder,he go dey sweat like camel

Well truth is we don't know where that power comes from when inna de oza room grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by WonderManly(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chelseaplus:
A video footage of friend who challenge his friend that he cannot carry his girlfriend is making waves online due to her big waist, he told his friend that he will faint if he try it.

In the video the man said he is an old cago that he can carry her, he went on to prove his friend wrong by carrying his girlfriend who has big yansh.

His boyfriend carries her up, turned around with her, on the process while still carrying her ,he shake her waist very well.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/see-how-this-guy-lifted-his-girlfriend.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
chai see UKWU

3 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Kusherman: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ok, I think I need a girlfriend rn

auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gllApq0730s

This her accent dey confusing she dey sound like Ifeoma,Ekaette and Amina join together. Which wan be "I'm a cement bag"

But the yansh soft sha

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by gulfer: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2019
The Moment Your Friend Tells You That You Cannot Carry Your PROBLEM grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by babyfaceafrica: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2019
and so?
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by lutherjay: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
This one na problem na..
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by majamajic(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2019
no matter how better thing looks big they are always light, give this man one bag of cement to lift now

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Oyinlicious(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2019
To much of everything is a problem

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Poseidon000: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2019
reminds me of this pics

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by BareFacedLies(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2019
The nyansh looks quite soft... I hope it 'tastes' good too

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by cybriz82(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2019
All dis big ass babes very lazy when iz come to sex.na so dem go just lay like bread wey water sock.they cant evn ride sef.dey will b just b complaining like iz hitting my womb na pls easy baby..
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by wiseone28: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
cybriz82:
All dis big ass babes very lazy when iz come to sex.na so dem go just lay like bread wey water sock.they cant evn ride sef.dey will b just b complaining like iz hitting my womb na pls easy baby..

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Fuqman(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Black men and fat a*ss.. Abeg the a*ss too big and i don't find it attractive.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Kharol1234: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
chaiiii dis babe ass just dae like my grl own heavy nd swt.....

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by lafflaff(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Before nko, no be him load ni
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by Problemkid1: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Omo Na water full that yansh oo
Re: See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged by BLUEJAYY: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.