Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Wife Left Me But She Still Sleeps In My Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Left Me But She Still Sleeps In My Bed (852 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Help! "After Pregnancy And Abort!on my Girlfriend Still Sleeps With Her Cousin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Left Me But She Still Sleeps In My Bed by truemg: 10:56pm On May 04, 2017
“Her wedding ring stares at me each morning from its new place on the bathroom counter.”

She’s a ghost of her former self and glides through the house still taking care of business.
Sometimes I hear her laugh on the phone talking to someone about something.
She has developed interests in anything that isn’t me.
Romance and sex are long gone and she claims she has lost all interest in ever being “that woman” again. She doesn’t need that anymore.
Space. She just wants space.
She’s left me…but still sleeps in my bed.”
♦◊♦

The Early Trouble Signs

Men sometimes miss the cues that signal pending trouble.
For example:
• She’s avoiding deep conversations and intimacy of any type for a few months or more
• She’s taking time off by herself or with friends more than ever before
• She’s drinking more heavily, staying up much later or sleeping in longer than usual
• She’s accidentally spends the night on the couch…a lot
• She’s unusually critical, sarcastic and/or disrespectful
• She’s unusually nice, chatty and/or sexual
• She’s treating the kids, her friends, her hateful sister, the dog and the cat nicer than you
• She’s showing a sudden interest in the balances of your retirement accounts
• She’s never smoked but just started
• She’s much more bawdy and foul-mouthed than usual

When you ask her “What’s up?”…she says, “Nothing. Everything is fine!”
If this was a teenager, you might just take a deep breath and hope for the best.
But we’re talking about your wife. This is different.
♦◊♦

Why Women Check Out But Never Leave

Here is my trusty expert wisdom on why women start detaching from you and your marriage, won’t admit there’s a problem and don’t leave.
I really don’t know anything for certain. I don’t know your wife and I don’t know your situation.
And I don’t know you – another obvious variable in the equation.

Here’s what I do know.

She’s not going anywhere soon. You’re living in “Limbo Land” because she is living in “Limbo Land”. There’s something going on and she is in no condition – mentally or emotionally – to explain it to you.
But I’ve been listening closely for years and this is what I hear women say:
• I feel smothered
• I feel stuck
• I feel numb
• I feel trapped
• I don’t know who I am anymore
• I don’t know if I’m supposed to be married
• I don’t know if I’m supposed to be married to him
• I don’t know what I want
• I don’t want to be unhappy anymore
• I don’t trust him anymore
• I don’t feel any romantic attraction anymore
• I don’t trust myself to BE myself in this marriage
• I just don’t want to feel like this anymore!

Here’s what you need to know. Those are 13 things over which you have zero direct control.

Full story: https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/wife-left-still-sleeps-bed/

In Naija, the man would have thrown her bag, and everything outside! Imagine this in Naija
Re: My Wife Left Me But She Still Sleeps In My Bed by emmayodata(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2017
clap for ur self Mr blogger
Re: My Wife Left Me But She Still Sleeps In My Bed by firstking01(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2017
LaClickLaLasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Family Identity / See Comment / Watch Video Of The The First Man To Give Birth Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.