Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Help! How Can I Teach Him To Cum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can I Teach Him To Cum? (557 Views)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Is It Possible To Cum In Her / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Teach Him To Cum? by Millypink(f): 1:17am On May 05, 2017
And the week carried on. I had come up with a few different ways to make him eat his c*m over the course of the week and some days it was more than once. The first couple of days I only used my fingers, after a few days I got the idea to have him c*m in a condom and pour it all into his mouth. One day, I made him c*m into a pudding cup and fed it to him slowly. Some days I would use toys, like my big vibrator and omg that would have him c*mming quick.

The week flew by and the following Friday was here. He thought this was going to be the last day of his training but I had another surprise for him. I had gone out during the week and bought a few supplies, including a chastity cock cage which is a plastic tube that locks around the penis and makes it impossible to have an erection. After I had him UnCloth, I pulled it out and showed it to him. “You’ve done great this week darling and you have one more day of training, but that is not going to be today. I am going to lock this cage on your c*ck for the weekend and you will not c*m until Sunday. I want you to have a nice big load for your graduation, and you will not be tied up this time, you will do it willingly.”

I had him go down on me as many times as possible that weekend and it made me laugh as his c*ck strained against the cage trying to get erect. By Sunday evening he was shaking he was so Hot. I unlocked the cage from his c(ck and told him to get in the shower to get cleaned up. When he got out of the shower he found a few items I had left on the bed for him including a French maids outfit, wig and a note instructing him to get dressed up and wait for me. Once I knew he was ready I came into the room wearing a flimsy lingerie.

“Tonight you get to prove to me what you’ve learned, you are going to get on your knees and suck me and while you are doing that, you are going to rub your own c*ck until you c*m. I know that you are pent up so I expect you will be able to make yourself c*m quickly. When you do, I want you to catch it all in your hand without missing any and show me.”

I f*cked his mouth and I was right, it didn’t take long before he was holding a... Read more on : syncityng.com (under Private syns)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Is Not Your Enemy. She Is Your Teacher / Having 30 Penis3s In You Over Time Overinflates Ego..Lol / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.