Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,282 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness (557 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness by chimebube: 5:33pm On May 16, 2017
Celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary, Lola Ekugo took to her Instagram page to narrate how her husband Kelechi, stood by her side when she fell seriously ill shortly after they met. The happy lady who disclosed that they met 11 years ago, revealed she was diagnosed of a rare strain of Tuberculosis then.

Here's what she wrote;

"Remember, anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storms is where you learn who truly cares for you....
Not long after I met this man right here 11 years ago while living in London. I fell very sick, I was losing weight drastically. I kept going to the UK doctors and they couldn't diagnose me for months. Eventually I was diagnosed with a rare strain of #Tuberculosis, no coughing but just doing damage internally and killing me slowly from the inside.

"The journey to recovery was tough!! I was in and out of the hospital while in my Final year of Uni, 6 months of intensive treatment, 2 Operations, I didn't even want to look at myself at some point. But this man right here... My Kelechi @klenchito was right there, in the storm by my side and since then.... #ThankGod #HisNameMeansThankGod #ThankGodForGoodHealth #ThankGodForLife #ThankGodForYouMyDarl #ForeverGrateful #6yearsanniversary #mybestfriend #RealLife #Love #StrongerTogether #Marriage #husbandandwife #GodsPlan"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-husband.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2017
Super wash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness by daben1(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2017
And i know if he was the one sick, you'll start seeking for advice whether to continue with the relationship or not... Girls!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
A boyfriend in need is a husband indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness by IdeyFindWife: 6:46pm On May 16, 2017
Thank God say you dey #thankful & #grateful not like some ungrateful "great f00ls" who would have collected the love, the attention and monetary assistance and still shenked him at some future date later.

If you ask them, they'd say "God had destined that Kelvin would be the one to aid me through that trying season of my life".

We know their type. Ndiala!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness by BoosBae(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
Husband and friend of Life kiss

Unlike those ones that will abandon their girlfriends in times like this for a new girl, especially for sexual pleasures.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Husband, Then Boyfriend Stood By Her Side In Illness by NwaObinkita: 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
angry
Igbo men redefine the words loyalty, dedication and selflessness.
They treat women the best.

God bless Kelechi and other brothers doing us proud.

Igbo Amaka

(1) (Reply)

8 Avoidable Causes Of Marriage Failure / Lady Disgraces Her Man Who Said She Is Dead(photos) / Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.