Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met (595 Views)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by ebusfav: 10:16am On May 05, 2017
Since we're in the era of sliding into DMs, after Banky W told us how he got Adesua tripping, a renowned Nigerian Lawyer and Author, Chidera Okolie, has opened her DM to potential suitors, outlining 10 conditions that are to be met.

Here's what she wrote;

"Attention!!
Good morning
The DM is now open for applications!
However the following should be noted.

1. Certain greetings like "Hi baby", "Good morning my angel" "Hi love" has never been, and will never be responded to. For the singular reason we are not acquainted (not yet)

2. Please do not bother applying if your handle is, or similar to any of these @emekatoomuchmoney @Taiwobillionaire @Jiderunningthings @TheDonOfLagos @DonMoney @Sexyforthegirls @JoeSexyAss @Mikesixpacks

3. Also, avoid me if the first picture I'll see on your page is a shirtless six packs (I'll droll but that's it...nothing personal) or a stack of money or goldchains.

4. Go straight to the point...don't use my publications as a reference point. "Hi, my name is Obinna Kunle Musa. Can I know you better?"
"I would like to get your book and your number to stay in touch for updates" ( crook).

5. All denominations and tribes are welcome. (Foreign nationals included)

6. Do not abbreviate like a college kid."Hi, my name z John. Pliz snd ur numba. I'll lyk 2 stay in touch" is a no no!!!!
"Hi, my name is John. Please send your number. I'll like to stay in touch"

7. I speak my dialect fluently. Don't be afraid to "famz" me in igbo language if you can

8. A humorous, artistic, sarcastic or witty individual will stand a greater chance.. (But if you are not....pleaseeeeeee...don't try)

9. Please keep whatever your pastor said to you to yourself. God is yet to speak to me about you.

10. Finally, keep it simple...or you'll lose me at "hello".
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!
Thank you"

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by ouzo1(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2017
Sinaj abeg make ur pm available too na

Bt reduce the conditions o...am ready to slide in

grin
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by soberdrunk(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2017
She is still young, by the time she hits mid thirties more than 75% of these requirements will be scrapped...... angry
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by Nobody: 10:23am On May 05, 2017
Uptight much?
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by Headlesschicken(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2017
grin Rubbish dey dia dey write nonsense while yuh mates r busy getting married every Saturday, u fink d world rotates around yuh smelly anus...
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by jamalnation(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2017
hmmn
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2017
Well it's what she wants. If you don't like it just jump pass. smiley

©YBR
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by Nobody: 11:24am On May 05, 2017
Rubbish

She get time please she can get a guy with all her qualities and he will still mess her up badly ..

Bit stuck up putting it on d net like she some trophy
Anyway if it works for her happy days smiley
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by Julietcutie(f): 11:39am On May 05, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Rubbish

She get time please she can get a guy with all her qualities and he will still mess her up badly ..

Bit stuck up putting it on d net like she some trophy
Anyway if it works for her happy days smiley
ya mouth nor gud ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by rawpadgin(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2017
that no. 6 pisses me off big time

gudmoni, hw ws ur nyt jst wnt to no hw u doin

demn! I hate how kids of this generation chat
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by sainttwist1(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2017
vision 2030
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by sinaj(f): 1:58pm On May 05, 2017
ouzo1:
Sinaj abeg make ur pm available too na

Bt reduce the conditions o...am ready to slide in

grin
lolll

My condition no big na

Do u av tati billion? wink
Re: Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met by ouzo1(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2017
sinaj:
lolll

My condition no big na

Do u av tati billion? wink

I get that tati billion bt na for dream....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Couple: Grooms Wedding Song Performance. VIDEO / Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father / Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend N15million Benz Just 2 Say Thank U 4 Loving Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.