Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help (23704 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by preccy69(f): 12:48pm On May 05, 2017
Azerbella:
I'm not understanding?
Seriously? GoTV and Television?? Are those her books?
It would have been better if her education could be sponsored.

I'm not saying what they did is bad but it's definitely kind of inappropriate as 'help'.

a reasonable child will still make out tym for her books,, she was lashed for going to watch TV in a neighbor's has nd a good Samaritan made sure it didn't repeat it self, God bless dem for me

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
Azerbella:
I'm not understanding?

I'm not saying what they did is bad but it's definitely kind of inappropriate as 'help'.
I think you should go and tell the donor that or you can do you can complete the good works by buying her books. Some of you will come to Nairaland and be making comments as if you are responsible when you know deep inside that you are irresponsible.If I should ask you if you have read any book today I guess you will say no.sheep everywhere in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Hoodfriend(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
He works in ways we cannot see
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
GogetterMD:

I taya o
My own father dare not catch me watching TV at a neighbours. You dare not imagine the consequences
Then ur Fada is a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by UgwuKristian: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
Let me start beating this maid i'm living with sef
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Azerbella(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
preccy69:

a reasonable child will still make out tym for her books,, she was lashed for going to watch TV in a neighbor's has nd a good Samaritan made sure it didn't repeat it self, God bless dem for me
NO.

TV with two years subscription is just not it for a girl of that age.
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
so there is joy watching TV?...
Little children love watching TV. Even if she's an addict, there are other ways of teaching/telling her. So you like the scars on the little girls back?

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by dgame2k2(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
So be people that owns TV don't read again
nerilove:
How can? Instead of to send her to school, na to buy TV and GOTV for her. It's not right. It'll encourage her to watch more and forget school and other domestic chores. I'm not support of this

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Azerbella(f): 12:51pm On May 05, 2017
maxwell60:
I think you should go and tell the donor that or you can do you can complete the good works by buying her books. Some of you will come to Nairaland and be making comments as if you are responsible when you know deep inside that you are irresponsible.If I should ask you if you have read any book today I guess you will say no.sheep everywhere in Nairaland
Excuse you.. undecided undecided

You're not worth my reply.
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by preccy69(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2017
nerilove:
How can? Instead of to send her to school, na to buy TV and GOTV for her. It's not right. It'll encourage her to watch more and forget school and other domestic chores. I'm not support of this

dear school is taken care of already,so d good Samaritan helped with. wot us left out,chill honey grin
nerilove:

dear school is taken care of already,so d good Samaritan helped with. wot us left out,chill honey
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by GogetterMD(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2017
charliboy654:

Then ur Fada is a sadist.
lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Bet he's still my father, and I'm glad he is

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by chinese81: 12:54pm On May 05, 2017
@ Azerbella and SalamRushdie. I think u both should be the psychiatric. Smh....
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by preccy69(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2017
Azerbella:
NO.
TV with two years subscription is just not it for a girl of that age.
am sure u watched TV for more Dan two years in a row during childhood
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by chinese81: 12:57pm On May 05, 2017
Azerbella:
Excuse you.. undecided undecided

You're not worth my reply.

Nice one Maxwell. Infact i'm disgusted at their comments. Can u imagine?
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Afritop(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2017
SO SAD THAT IT IS THE FATHER THAT WILL INSTALL THE DECODER AND SET THE TIME AND RULES FOR WATCHING TV
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by APCREP: 12:57pm On May 05, 2017
Zane2point4:
What do you expect from a black african bush mean cannibal man from the darkest and hottest part of the planet, 3rd world countey nigeria.
Anybody that can have this kind of mind flogging a kid like this wont have a problem with killing a human being.

Let them save the law court of stress, just bundle him tie him and shoot him.
U get sense
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by nerilove(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2017
dgame2k2:
So be people that owns TV don't read again
it's not encouraging. They should've not front this TV and GOTV in the first place. Education is the key.
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by jarodo: 12:58pm On May 05, 2017
What for
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Priest200(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2017
How is this help? Who t.v help...
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by enshi(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2017
An educational scolarship would have been better

Meanwhile are you in need of an event space, a Hall, conference centre, and or office space... Contact us for all hubs in business
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by enimooko: 1:07pm On May 05, 2017
Good and bad things in Nigeria. Good and bad people in Nigeria.
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by bencarson007(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don't understand why the had to buy her a decoder with 2 years subscription ..Is it TV she came to watch in this world night?
. Please let's all try and be a bit reasonable here... electronic media is also a part of education. Till date, 70 % of my human survival instints are what I picked from movies and documenteries... There is no car or animal or firearm or airplane reviews I did not watch... Or is it crime and Investigation on CNBC, or is it about animals and their behaviours on NatGeoWild or animal planet... There is basically no snake breed or dog or parrot breed I don't know about... Thanks to TV... Schools don't go that far... What we see on more relaxed terms we remember better than what we learn in constrained conditions (schools). I followed the earlier story, the father was a beast. If I were there, I go lock am up sharpally... Imagine my small 7 year old cousin finishing me off in differentiating between a BOEING and a CESSENA aircraft... Shame catch me... The benefactors did well.... #DontRubTheChildrenOfTheirChildhood

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2017
Lol all this people wey no get better TV for house they vex for the girl. As if they were not completely useless at her age. Even grown as men are not productive in Nigeria how much more this young lady.
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by watered(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2017
Azerbella:
I'm not understanding?

A condom or simple withdrawal would have stopped this marauder from existing. How can you belittle this effort? You can sponsor her school for a term of you really care.

Some persons just addressed the root cause of her abuse and all you could do is to belittle the effort.

You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by curvilicious: 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
He is not suppose to beat her this bad but i support beating a child for going to watch TV n another person's house that na SPOIL.
D pple dat bot d TV nd decoder shld be beaten very well

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Deniyi76: 1:50pm On May 05, 2017
Kunle,deji, yinka, Wale Oya con go watch tv for neighbour house ooo.
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Buchiano50: 2:05pm On May 05, 2017
the papa for beat the buyer as well.
I know say na telemundo she go watch,
the place where our sheedrens dey take learn how to kiss, morance and cOuGH ;Dthe papa for beat the buyer as well.
I know say na telemundo she go watch,
the place where our sheedrens dey take learn how to kiss, morance and cOuGH
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by SalamRushdie: 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
bencarson007:
. Please let's all try and be a bit reasonable here... electronic media is also a part of education. Till date, 70 % of my human survival instints are what I picked from movies and documenteries... There is no car or animal or firearm or airplane reviews I did not watch... Or is it crime and Investigation on CNBC, or is it about animals and their behaviours on NatGeoWild or animal planet... There is basically no snake breed or dog or parrot breed I don't know about... Thanks to TV... Schools don't go that far... What we see on more relaxed terms we remember better than what we learn in constrained conditions (schools). I followed the earlier story, the father was a beast. If I were there, I go lock am up sharpally... Imagine my small 7 year old cousin finishing me off in differentiating between a BOEING and a CESSENA aircraft... Shame catch me... The benefactors did well.... #DontRubTheChildrenOfTheirChildhood

Both you and I know what that girl wants to watch is African Magic / Telenova and not Nat Geo.... And please what was your boeing cessna argument about with your little cousin?
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by bayonekind(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2017
Azerbella:
I'm not understanding?

People just want publicity and kill the show
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by babyfaceafrica: 2:37pm On May 05, 2017
Pavore9:

There is, as a child watching children appropriate programmes.
if you say so..too many fictituos programmes sha..it is well
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by babyfaceafrica: 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
iyke926:

Little children love watching TV. Even if she's an addict, there are other ways of teaching/telling her. So you like the scars on the little girls back?
no..but television is crap..books and games anyday
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
no..but television is crap..books and games anyday
The environment and how one trains a child matters. I love board games (chess, monopoly, scrabble).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. / Cult Members Go On Rampage In Mushin, Lagos, Many Injured / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.