Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help (23698 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Batiatus77(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
nerilove:
How can? Instead of to send her to school, na to buy TV and GOTV for her. It's not right. It'll encourage her to watch more and forget school and other domestic chores. I'm not support of this
....I just wonder how you guys reason. She was not beaten because she went to a neighbor's place to study, besides she can still read WITH the TV hanging on the wall...So if they beat u for going to watch TV ,then they will come and buy books for u , u will be happy and be shinning teeth abi??...Besides, TV no dey ur house wen u de grow up ,e stop u from reading?? . Even if dem suppose pay her fees, they must also render help that relates to her trauma..because that incident will remain with the girl for as long she is alive

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by dmostcheerful(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don't understand why they had to buy her a decoder with 2 years subscription ..Is it TV she came to watch in this world ? I would rather he bought her a computer
So you are telling me that if I tell you am hungry you will dash me bible.
Please let's be real here.
So he should buy a laptop for her and probably a modern too?

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by DJInfluence: 2:53pm On May 05, 2017
Make i run go house go flog my own duaghter.. free flat screen.... grin

But seriously, dat father need to pay of the crime against that child.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by DJInfluence: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
Softdick:
Instead of Paying her school fees, they decided to ruin her future with 2 years subscription to watch Africa majic and other dumb programs. Misplaced priority
bros, come, sorry, no vex. You fit no like wetin i want tell you... this thing you write dey provoke me. the thing no make sense. how watching TV go ruin her future? When time for read come, she go read, time to watch Tv come, she go watch. To find balance no hard moreever she get grown up that will make sure she strike the right balance. So no let me provoke you hear? My therapist say my anger na the reason i look older than my age. so na your last warning be dis if not i go reach you location one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by SalamRushdie: 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
dmostcheerful:

See that girls dad went to far in beating her in that beastly manner but I am very sure he must have warned her many times to stop going to neighbours house to watch TV because

1 . he will not be able to monitor the content she watches there

2 she might even get sexually molested in the neighbour house without her dad ever knowing

See we both know that that girl was going to her Ningbo Ur house to watch African Magic and Zeeworld which is not the kind of content a girl of her age should even be watching and yet the best this helper can do is hand her GOTV decoder without content control and pay a 2 years subscription so she can watch Telenova forever ..how do you think such a girl child will turn out ...Yes he should have bought her Computer without Internet connection or enrolled her in music after school class which would have been far better than handing her a decoder and a TV

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by anitank(f): 3:14pm On May 05, 2017
Only people who do not have kids that age would applaud this kind of "help"

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by holluphemydavid(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2017
dis is tu much nau
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by 4rty(f): 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
Misplaced Priority
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by bencarson007(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Both you and I know what that girl wants to watch is African Magic / Telenova and not Nat Geo.... And please what was your boeing cessna argument about with your little cousin?
. I cannot say I know what that little girl went to watch at her neighbours house... If u say u know, good for you... My little cousin has watched discovery channel so much that he actually was trying to school me in air planes... I just waka comot before smallie go embarrass me... BTW, what I wrote is my opinion and not meant to slight u... Sorry if mentioning u was offensive... Not intended. #Peace

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2017
Same people who were angry with the man for not having a television in his home are the same people calling this move a bad idea .

Lesson : You can never please everybody , just do what you have to do and move ahead .
Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2017
dmostcheerful:

My sister I wonder o . They sound like the people who never watch the television are the most successful people in the world .

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help by calliope(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2017
The day I witnessed a father beat the living day out of is really young son for this same kind of issue. It dawn on me that there's indeed a fundamental flaw in how most parent discipline their children.

Torturing a child all in the name of corporal punishment is just so inhuman, and very insensitive of any parent, it wont restrain such child from committing that offense next time, it only make things worst!

Surprisingly most people here support the severe infliction of pain on children all in the name of trying to inculcate the right value in kids. ( right motive but wrong method). Very Sad. There are other ways rather than adopting such extreme method. Her father needs to pay for commiting such an hideous act.

But yet still Buying a decoder and flat screen tv to compensate her for the trauma she must have been through? Still a no- no.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught With 2 Children In Imo, Beaten Mercilessly By Vigilante. Photos / 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos / Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.