Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions (44708 Views)

I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) / Nigerian Writer Chidera Okolie, Bags The African Youth Icon Of The Yr 2017 Award / Meet 'chidera Okolie' - 24 Year-old Barrister & Award Winning Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Bitterleafsoup: 1:21pm On May 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad cheesy grin undecided sad See how she take Igbos jews do mopping? Chai! Igbos don suffer. She talk say if any Igbos nuisance nor sabi knack better English,nor worry,just talk in Igbo,she go understand! *Faint*
Is this why your parents paid school fees?
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by CarlosTheJackal: 1:21pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

grin grin I think it's peculiar to Nigerian guys.

Hi angel grin

I use Hi irrespective of the gender. My rule is Be civil and courteous when chatting a new flame to mask your true self
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by CagedSoul: 1:22pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Her post Makes sense, Some foolish guys really don't know how to start a polite "pick up line". they will just slime into your DM and send rubbish message like "hi pretty angel, hi baby, sweet heart " where as you don't know them from Adams.
shuuu guys too dey slide into Ur dp? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by sisisioge: 1:22pm On May 05, 2017
Baby yoo grin...groovy. No need for serenren o cool Just say your piece in one clean scoop cool
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by RosaConsidine: 1:23pm On May 05, 2017
Lool, I like her already!
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by ephi123(f): 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Hi angel grin

I use Hi irrespective of the gender. My rule is Be civil and courteous when chatting a new flame to mask your true self

Hahaha! Or worse still, "Hi baby" cheesy

I think many Nigerian guys have a bit to learn in that area, afterall it's not rocket science.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by CarlosTheJackal: 1:27pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Hahaha! Or worse still, "Hi baby" cheesy

I think many Nigerian guys have a bit to learn in that area, afterall it's not rocket science.
I rarely use such when I'm still trying to know someone. The word Xup is another one i don't use for someone I'm not close to.

Little things matters to some ladies.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by luminouz(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2017
All these because of PUNNA? Men don suffer ooo

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by ephi123(f): 1:28pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I rarely use such when I'm still trying to know someone. The word Xup is another one i don't use for someone I'm not close to.

Little things matters to some ladies.

Yep.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Bede2u(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
Pls house what's DM?
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by lovethchioma(f): 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
Chizmickey:
my first comment on nairaland, after following them outside the box, since December. I finally registered today. am very happy.
Youre welcome.
Seun you just got yourself a new registered member, you need to throw him a welcome party.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by princessayesha(f): 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
CagedSoul:
eleke puff puff tongue
I dont know what eleke means but I know u are talking about my cheeks cry I will catch u one day
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Rilwayne001: 1:32pm On May 05, 2017
Attention seeker undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by palz(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2017
Mtcheeeew!
What a nonsense in this recession
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Mavor: 1:32pm On May 05, 2017
drsteroid:
she never ready! I think she is still in her early 20s..by the time u are getting close to 30, u will bend all dos rules
Her requests are reasonable. Most Nigerian ladies are unreasonable sad
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by merxi55(f): 1:34pm On May 05, 2017
Lol.. .that's for the guys who seem interested...ngwanu. ..
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by thexzy(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
Now is your own turn to make the dam shit rules but trust naija guys na, they will simply play by the rules till they come in and become the CEO with the 1st class rules after urs has been overwritten. And you'll still come back here to seek for methods to kick him away from your f*cked-life.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by dingbang(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2017
She is just too full of herself

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by bumi10(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2017
trust me

all those condition that she said she doesnt want, hmm thats actually what she wants.

no be girls, i know them like abcd...
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 05, 2017
this one will have personality issues o. if she were someone of great personality she wouldnt be seeking applications from guys via dm
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by HarveySpecter1: 1:54pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Her post Makes sense, Some foolish guys really don't know how to start a polite "pick up line". they will just slime into your DM and send rubbish message like "hi pretty angel, hi baby, sweet heart " where as you don't know them from Adams.

Wonders shall never end. See these girls wey get fish brains forming intelligent.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by CagedSoul: 1:55pm On May 05, 2017
princessayesha:

I dont know what eleke means but I know u are talking about my cheeks cry I will catch u one day
hahaha babe ain't Yoruba? They are cute now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by buffalowings: 1:55pm On May 05, 2017
Chizmickey:
my first comment on nairaland, after following them outside the box, since December. I finally registered today. am very happy.

Welcome

Tread carefully
Don't step on scorpions

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by HarveySpecter1: 1:57pm On May 05, 2017
Shortyy:
Bish stole my rules. *rolling eyes

So you get rules? Even with your wack pu$$1
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Sirheny007(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
Perhaps social Media has done more harm than good...
I feel like slapping this girl.. undecided
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by DorisK(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2017
Lol. Bold one, I will say. I fancy her guts........ But I still don't see conditions or qualifications there...... apart from grammar, writing manners and speech. Is that all she seeks in a suitor? Or is that one like jamb form, before exams and then screening? hahahaaa

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by omobabaonibaba(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2017
the level of Nigeria economy recession is causing beyond physical

madness no be only packaging basket and break plastics alone o. abi wetin I go call dis? applying as a chuku chuku officer
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by zabuur: 2:03pm On May 05, 2017
She didn't say if the guy should be single or married
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by naijajobx: 2:06pm On May 05, 2017
ok
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by olab059(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2017
I love her brown complexion and her smile. I want to apply, but I bet she would already have thousands of DM's by now. undecided
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Bamz(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Hello pumpkin pie tongue

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by pat1612(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2017
Women na too much wahala see that other girl i was suppose to date other day was showing so much attitude when i said lets hangout my place angry angry

Now she begging me to help her pay her school fees grin

And me i am not a god O to fulfill your wish baby knock some other door plz cool

Please someone send me that pic saying wetin concern me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / Fear (Mystery) / Binyavanga Wainaina Is Dead! HIV Positive Gay Rights Activist And Author Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.