Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions (44710 Views)

I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) / Nigerian Writer Chidera Okolie, Bags The African Youth Icon Of The Yr 2017 Award / Meet 'chidera Okolie' - 24 Year-old Barrister & Award Winning Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by olab059(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2017
clarity4clear:
Please what's DM?

It is one new messaging APP...Demonic Messenger. You can download it on Google Play Store.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by desmondneke(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5261072_re_png02e93c5cbf3b60b7d98d9a8b091e6478

SHE'S DAMN TOO PRETTY. IN CASE U INTERESTED SEE MORE OF HER BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS SEE PHOTOS

who she elp....which 1 kind wan take this one serious...wetin she fail to understand b say men go pretend to b everything she want and still show her shege later...lawyer koh lier ni
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Abdul124(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2017
quite funny.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by desmondneke(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
nerilove:
Wow! Good girl. I like that. It shows she knows what she wants

people like u encourage such foolishness....and I wonder where u are from?
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by favoured78(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She's not getting any younger
And so she should jump into it so you later laugh at her downfall abi
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by IamAirforce1: 2:21pm On May 05, 2017
favoured78:
And so she should jump into it so you later laugh at her downfall abi, na wetin you want abi ?
Please don't quote me again.

I no know wetin dey pepper you for body?

Comment I didn't directed at you.

If you like remain single forever, it's your headache.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by carammel(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
This reminds me of one yahooyahoo guy back then in school,his trouser was never up,always sagging. I hate that trash.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by imitateMe(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Her post Makes sense, Some foolish guys really don't know how to start a polite "pick up line". they will just slime into your DM and send rubbish message like "hi pretty angel, hi baby, sweet heart " where as you don't know them from Adams.
Ladies do the same.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
Babe will you marry me?
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Coolgent(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
Abeg who is she?
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
Her conditions ain't too stringent, they are quite reasonable.
Let me go send in my application

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by nerilove(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2017
desmondneke:

people like u encourage such foolishness....and I wonder where u are from?
sorry oga, I see that that post is meant for someone like you. No wonder it pained you bitterly. When you're online, always be a niccur
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Ay4lyf(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2017
Like seriously? undecided
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Sierusvirus(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The important question would be: why a seemingly good looking babe would need social media to look for a man?! What corpses are hidden in her damn closet that men in her immediate surroundings are saying:"no thank you, I'll pass"?!

She better check herself.

Only immature and irresponsible girls that have useless their lives comes to the media to show case their scum mentality. A real lady doesn't need media, her character speaks for her.
Attention seekers, that's what she is.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by sekem: 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
Whadafùck ?

Is she indirectly advertising her pùssy or what ?

Anyway she looks good so I'm gonna apply
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by asuzor11(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2017
simplemach:
Lawd
Madam u forgot to include the following:
CV
Last 6 months bank statement and
Recommendation letter from a well known politician.
Rubbish
Lwkmd... All dix gals go dey form like say dey be God's gift to men.. When they hammer 30,dey go full crusade ground dey pray for miracle husband.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Realhommie(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:
this one will have personality issues o. if she were someone of great personality she wouldnt be seeking applications from guys via dm
You may be right, i honestly think so too...
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Mayflowa(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
Shortyy:
Bish stole my rules. *rolling eyes

Which rules? She has the copyright now. Lol
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by moorevic(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2017
Lol.....Cry me a river please.
Okolie there are unaccountable number of girls, ladies and women.
So nwanne gbawa door
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by stonemasonn: 4:44pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Her post Makes sense, Some foolish guys really don't know how to start a polite "pick up line". they will just slime into your DM and send rubbish message like "hi pretty angel, hi baby, sweet heart " where as you don't know them from Adams.
Hi sugar Gloria can I get your number. tongue
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by r2beez(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
Choi.. See borbi!!

Chidera Okolie, is that ALL? Challenge accepted!!!

Yur bad grin

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by r2beez(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2017
drsteroid:
she never ready! I think she is still in her early 20s..by the time u are getting close to 30, u will bend all dos rules

Talking from experience

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Smellymouth: 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
r2beez:

Yur bad grin

Harvey Spector!! cool
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Chijosky(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
Let me try my luck.. Somebody should help me in case of mistake.
Chidera biko manage the way am writing, if you read and found out that I can't construct a sentence please bear with me, but I promise to write what you will understand, both in English, Igbo and Pidgin.
I saw what you put up in your DM, I can't call it advert because in Igboland we don't advertise human being but since technology and modernization has taken over the globe, then I think I have to call it that. Without wasting your time let me get straight to the point, Chidera I want to marry you, I know sey those potentials wey you write na joke, but if e no be joke no wahala, wetin I know be sey I wan marry you, I'm also looking for a wife but the problem is that I don't have money, that's why am not answering E-money as you said, biko achorom ka anyi biri dika di na nwunye, o buru na i kwe nga-aga mgbaziri ego ma kwuo ugwo isi gi. That's all I have to say, when we meet we will now talk one on one.
I will be glad if you accept my proposal, kee emesia
It's me
Chijosky
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by placeofallure(f): 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
simplemach:
Lawd
Madam u forgot to include the following:
CV
Last 6 months bank statement and
Recommendation letter from a well known politician.
Rubbish

Go and sit down jooor, all these nairaland boys that cannot tell their right hand from the left, NOT all Nigerian girls are money crazed.

Independent girls are smart, resourceful, talented and industrious!
We rock!

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by simplemach(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2017
placeofallure:

Go and sit down jooor, all these nairaland boys that cannot tell their right hand from the left, NOT all Nigerian girls are money crazed.

Independent girls are smart, resourceful, talented and industrious!
We rock!
Sanu Dollarland chairlady Dollarland girls
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2017
drsteroid:
[s]she never ready! I think she is still in her early 20s..by the time u are getting close to 30, u will bend all dos rules[/s]

It's not a question of her a, it's a question of having standards and keeping it!
So given she turns 30 today, does dat me she should fling her does open to touts, kids, playboys, ritualist etc?

A lion wouldn't eat grass, it's not pride, it's just whom he is!

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by naturefellow(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2017
kpaofame:
shocked shocked shocked
Application to be your spouse
Essay of my intentions for you
my plans for the next decade grin grin grin

I wish her all the best...but i think for a lady to be seeking for applications online like this she has a big problem...High-Handedness
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5261072_re_png02e93c5cbf3b60b7d98d9a8b091e6478

SHE'S DAMN TOO PRETTY. IN CASE U INTERESTED SEE MORE OF HER BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS SEE PHOTOS

What has she got to offer? We have seen her conditions but what's so special about her?
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nickymezor(f): 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmm, she get tym no b small.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by GloriaNinja(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I swear...they always say babes no sabi chat, they are worse o.
Some be like "Hi angel, you're beautiful, guys will be disturbing you o" undecided
LOL NO BE SMALL THING O!
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by GloriaNinja(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2017
joeace2020:

the one time I tried it, it dawned on me many of us guys do this not because we think it makes us kinna flirty but we just missed using those names on someone. grin grin being single can be really hard
LOL, HOW CAN BEING SINGLE HARD? ODI- EGWU, BEING SINGLE CAN SAVE YOU FROM DRAMA AND UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT THO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / Binyavanga Wainaina Is Dead! HIV Positive Gay Rights Activist And Author Dies / Fear (Mystery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.