Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry (13389 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 3:45pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
@ demiladegold.. I think we are twins..Lol

I think so too
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 4:07pm On May 07, 2017
FTBOY:
alaye, na true o. any girl that can leave me having blue balls can as well kill me. if i no release something bad must happen.

FTBaba, I dey feel you jare ...

Take no prisoners... cheesy

Spartacus aka slayer of tha punnay..

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
FTBOY:
my woman must not disturb or protest against me watching barcelona matches, no matter the time.

she must not stop me from drinking.

she must learn how to drive, just in case we go out together and i get drunk.

cleaning and washing are my hobbies but she must be willing to assist too.

i'm not a perv but when we fvck she must not leave me unsatisfied. . .she must let me discharge Fluid with aaahh!!

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 4:24pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:

I like weirdos.... I only associate myself with weirdos like me and I love horror movies especially the one extremely scary ones but your own pass my level o

My kind of woman grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 07, 2017
Aderola15:

My partner in crime wink
lol
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 07, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Koman disturb me Puleeeeeeessssss! cheesy
lol
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
Frolic:
Well, lets get started then. We dont have forever

Found another one under the Zarzar spell
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Found another one under the Zarzar spell

Let me make you fall under the spells too tongue

Expecto patronum!

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by BerryAnny(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
Venica:
got hearing problem that prevent me from making phone calls. find it very difficult to converse when its dark. could need light to hear whatever u are saying .

i love attention like two days old baby

can't stand d smell of alcohol . lends to instant vomiting
Hmmm
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Let me make you fall under the spells too tongue

Expecto patronum!

undecided
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
Gentlevin:
Sis i take those kind of pple as dirty pple and lazy persons. They will spray enough perfume b4 going out to meet their bf/gf but wen u go to their room at home, it smells like refuse bin.
lmao
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by sinaj(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Mimzyy:
Cc sinaj grin

akant cope o! Lol
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by oluwashedy: 10:01pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:
I'm very stubborn, don't like too much attention, easily irritated esp when I don't like you, a bit bossy, not a big fan of cuddling, I am play grin, hate serious conversations, makes everyone living on the same roof with me fat by cooking every little opportunity I get, hate eating except it's meat, im a freak smiley, I don't really take anything serious, I don't really like people I don't know around me, I can be quiet for days without nothing being wrong with me, I switch my mood on and off as easily as blinking my eyes..... I hate clingy people, I mostly hang out with guys and I'm a playful flirt so if you're a jealous guy, I'm sorry but you'll just have to get used to it, I'm don't have a streak of jealousness in me and I hate going out except on occasional dates

Ur own sha tu much
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Alezy(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2017
Raine80:
There is one
thumbs up.

He zz lucky
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
oluwashedy:
Ur own sha tu much

Its not my fault na
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by CagedSoul: 10:51pm On May 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I hate cooking
I love sleeping,infac[b]t i can sleep for two days without waking up lol[/b]
I dont take tins too serious,takes everything as a joke.
u just weak me anyhow cry cry
Nonetheless I got Ur back kiss
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 12:27am On May 08, 2017
Venica:
my ear drum was damage due to a slap. this force me to hear with my eyes by looking at d person's lip . but when in darkness and i can't see your lip it become impossible for me to understand what the person is saying
oh! really sorry dear. have you tried using a hearing aid?.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Venica(f): 6:06am On May 08, 2017
dumo1:
oh! really sorry dear. have you tried using a hearing aid?.
no dear. leant most of them are not very effective .
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by oluwashedy: 6:15am On May 08, 2017
demiladegold:

Its not my fault na
Buh u can change or maybe adjust a bit abi u nor go marry?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 9:46am On May 08, 2017
CagedSoul:
u just weak me anyhow cry cry
Nonetheless I got Ur back kiss
Lol,no b my fault grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 10:26am On May 08, 2017
Don't ever for any reason push me to choose btw you and football.

I love my beer and occasional cigar.

Lastly, i have a huge appetite, so see to it that ur boy regularly eats fresh homemade meals.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 10:58am On May 08, 2017
demiladegold:
I'm very stubborn, don't like too much attention, easily irritated esp when I don't like you, a bit bossy, not a big fan of cuddling, I am play grin, hate serious conversations, makes everyone living on the same roof with me fat by cooking every little opportunity I get, hate eating except it's meat, im a freak smiley, I don't really take anything serious, I don't really like people I don't know around me, I can be quiet for days without nothing being wrong with me, I switch my mood on and off as easily as blinking my eyes..... I hate clingy people, I mostly hang out with guys and I'm a playful flirt so if you're a jealous guy, I'm sorry but you'll just have to get used to it, I don't have a streak of jealousy in me and I hate going out except on occasional dates

i've had an experience with your type before, definitely the worst relationship of my life. She had every single attribute you mentioned here. Infact i had to rush to your profile after reading everything to check if it was her talking. That relationship still haunts me to this day.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

undecided

...Quick scan reveals disenchantment still at 100%....
apparently your spells do not work on some of us
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 1:17pm On May 08, 2017
GangnamStyle:

i've had an experience with your type before, definitely the worst relationship of my life. She had every single attribute you mentioned here. Infact i had to rush to your profile after reading everything to check if it was her talking. That relationship still haunts me to this day.

Funny thing is I always learn to adjust with time once I really like you then some of this stuffs disappear ..... Once you understand me you can easily change some of this things
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2017
demiladegold:

Funny thing is I always learn to adjust with time once I really like you then some of this stuffs disappear ..... Once you understand me you can easily change some of this things

yea dats true, its easy to compromise on some things once the affection is there but such compromise never truly last. Sooner or later, resentment sets in especially during a rough patch in the relationship then we start hearing things like "after everytin i did for him/her."

one important lesson i learnt from that episode in my life was never to bite more than i can chew when it comes to picking a partner. If our personalities don't match, i let her go cos i know we will end up unhappy.

Nobody is perfect, its all about picking who you can tolerate the most.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 8:23pm On May 08, 2017
GangnamStyle:

yea dats true, its easy to compromise on some things once the affection is there but such compromise never truly last. Sooner or later, resentment sets in especially during a rough patch in the relationship then we start hearing things like "after everytin i did for him/her."

one important lesson i learnt from that episode in my life was never to bite more than i can chew when it comes to picking a partner. If our personalities don't match, i let her go cos i know we will end up unhappy.

Nobody is perfect, its all about picking who you can tolerate the most.

I guess that's one of the good things about me, once i do something for you I expect nothing back if you do anything in return its out if your own volition it won't be cuz I expect or ask you to...

I never date someone that wasn't initially my friend.... That way you know the kind of person I am before entering a relationship and I know the kind of person you are too... And by the way this things are not in the extreme
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by daben1(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
Onyezaza:
for me
1. i get irritated easily, i can sweep the house 5times a day
2. you dear not eat leaving the plate without washing it immediately
3. all my things should be kept and arranged the way you met them.
4. sometimes i just decide to be alone.
my kind of wife... Shows you're neat. But na you go wash plate if your husband eat na
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by walesalak(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
demiladegold:

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 9:07pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=walesalak post=56333439][/quote]

What?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by walesalak(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2017

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=walesalak post=56334398][/quote]

nini mbaya na wewe
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 09, 2017
daben1:
my kind of wife... Shows you're neat. But na you go wash plate if your husband eat na
no o

he will wash his and i will wash mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / Ladies Begins The Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.