Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry (13391 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 6:34am On May 06, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Are you a christain ?

I find nothing wrong with you except the anger part.

Anger burns. What it destroys you cannot remould.

OK. Am I a Christian? Is it weird that I do not like any form of "labelling"? I find them limiting. I believe in God, let's call it that.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Now I relate....Hmmm....something like overconfidence.
And strong faith
cool
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 6:40am On May 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol.. & and u can also choose to go long stretches with it also smiley

grin

You're being naughty. Down, boy!
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, I so wish I could just shrug things off like you do, but I can't lol. Something I'm still working on though. I'm so glad you can relate to the rest, because it often makes me feel like a terrible person-the fact that I can't connect to about 90% of the people I meet. I'm extremely selective of who I let get close.
I don't like introvertsembarassed
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LePrezident(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

grin

You're being naughty. Down, boy!

wink

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 6:50am On May 06, 2017
firstking01:
I don't like introvertsembarassed

What is your issue with introverts?

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

What is your issue with introverts?

They are just dull for my liking...they have zero communication skills...they depend so much on their inner thoughts....you have to force them to almost do everything...they suck big time....and i can go on and on and on to list their jerky lifestyles, but what surprises me is they have an awesome personality offline just like yousad.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 7:42am On May 06, 2017
EkoErrands:
At a little above 31yrs...I still suckle like a 9month baby while touching my navel... Though my ex ex loved it, my last ex liked it and assists me with the navel part sometimes....I don't know how my current babe would react undecided because we haven't met yet since October when we agreed to start dating. cry
A little above 31, doesn't dat mean 32?.....why not write 32 and let us rest

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 7:59am On May 06, 2017
firstking01:
They are just dull for my liking...they have zero communication skills...they depend so much on their inner thoughts....you have to force them to almost do everything...they suck big time....and i can go on and on and on to list their jerky lifestyles, but what surprises me is they have an awesome personality offline just like yousad.

I told you this before, not all introverts are the same. I know I'm not dull nor do I lack communication skills. I talk a lot, only after I've warmed up to people. Let's say I just entered a room full of people, right? My initial response would be to sit back, size up everyone...then talk. I need to "study" people to know how to relate to them, on their level. The more I don't like someone, the quieter I get around them. Mind you, I'm only that way around people I don't particularly like. If the conversation is just right & I like you, I can talk a doughnut ring around you grin So yeah, your perception is wrong. Another thing, there's a big difference between introversion & shyness. Perhaps you've met shyness people, not introverts. Introvert means one does socialize & be talkative, but they need space afterwards to "refuel". Because social activity drains our energy. Personally I'm not socially awkward. I can hold my own to the point where people want me around all the time. But I can't do it. I remember one time a friend called me, requesting that I spend some time with her, after I've just been at her house undecided My instant reaction was irritation. I thought, why? Does she think I'm a machine or what? But then I realized it's been A COUPLE OF MONTHS since I've been there. To me it feels like it was just yesterday. So you're somewhat right when you say you have to force "us" to do any form of CONSTANT anything. We need down time.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Alezy(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I hate cooking
I love sleeping,infact i can sleep for two days without waking up lol
I dont take tins too serious,takes everything as a joke.
jeez, u hate cooking? well yr spouse might not mind sha.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Alezy(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2017
Raine80:
My attribute would be looking at a problem and wanting to solve it immediately...sometimes it's ok to leave it till the next day day I have learnt to do this ( slowly)
hnmmmm are you married?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Alezy(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2017
sekxy:
I can this the whole world
why not edit and correct this post
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 9:03am On May 06, 2017
Alezy:
why not edit and correct this post
didn't u see the second comment bro
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Alezy(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2017
sekxy:

didn't u see the second comment bro
I did dear, that's why I suggested u edit the other one.

I didn't attack u. There is a way u could modify
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 10:00am On May 06, 2017
Alezy:
I did dear, that's why I suggested u edit the other one.

I didn't attack u. There is a way u could modify
Okay thanks
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Venica(f): 10:01am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Eeya...sowie....Unable to converse in the dark is kinda strange... What condition is dat
my ear drum was damage due to a slap. this force me to hear with my eyes by looking at d person's lip . but when in darkness and i can't see your lip it become impossible for me to understand what the person is saying
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 10:28am On May 06, 2017
Venica:
my ear drum was damage due to a slap. this force me to hear with my eyes by looking at d person's lip . but when in darkness and i can't see your lip it become impossible for me to understand what the person is saying
Eeya...that's really hard. A good person can understand you
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 11:10am On May 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
angry
Wetin?lol
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2017
Alezy:
jeez, u hate cooking? well yr spouse might not mind sha.
My boo is a cook good,so no worries.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 11:27am On May 06, 2017
Onyezaza:
for me
1. i get irritated easily, i can sweep the house 5times a day
2. you dear not eat leaving the plate without washing it immediately
3. all my things should be kept and arranged the way you met them.
4. sometimes i just decide to be alone.
Wow i just could not help it but smile at these your list cos they are exactly as mine. Especially no 3, i get so angry wen i see some1 who calls himself a graduate after eating, walks straight to d wash basin and dumps his plate and leave. wat stops him from washing out d plate at once. Babe 1million likes 4u ***winks***

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 11:32am On May 06, 2017
Onyezaza:
for me
1. i get irritated easily, i can sweep the house 5times a day
2. you dear not eat leaving the plate without washing it immediately
3. all my things should be kept and arranged the way you met them.
4. sometimes i just decide to be alone.
Just as i stated above, u just listed exactly wat i would have listed. BUT I DONT TAKE IT AS BAD ATTITUDE. I CALL IT A SOUND POLICY COS IT BENEFITS ALL WHO CARES TO FOLLOW IT. some will keep a dirty plate /pot for 1week b4 dey wash it out. Nonsense...
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 11:46am On May 06, 2017
Gentlevin:
Wow i just could not help it but smile at these your list cos they are exactly as mine. Especially no 3, i get so angry wen i see some1 who calls himself a graduate after eating, walks straight to d wash basin and dumps his plate and leave. wat stops him from washing out d plate at once. Babe 1million likes 4u ***winks***
U go fight your husband tire o grin....Anyway, with understanding he can change....
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 11:50am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
U go fight your husband tire o grin....Anyway, with understanding he can change....
Well am a guy and its my prayer and hope to marry a lady dat is neat cos i hate dirtiness...
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 11:52am On May 06, 2017
Gentlevin:
Well am a guy and its my prayer and hope to marry a lady dat is neat cos i hate dirtiness...
U no geh problem...gals go like u well well
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 06, 2017
Alezy:
hnmmmm are you married?
Soon
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

You sure say you normal so? grin
i like d guy jare. I'm kind of like that. I prefer moving around in the evening when everywhere is quiet. During the day, i just relax at home
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Beamborla(f): 1:30pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ you're praying for whoever marries you. I'm sure the right guy will understand smiley As "flawed" as we may be on the surface, underneath it all, there's often a genuine, loving soul that doesn't ask for too much, except to be understood. I know that is all I ever ask. I may not voice it, but it's my deepest desire. Just get me. The remorse part, well, rarely do I ever give a flying bleep about what I do & how it affects others, unless I really care about a person. I which case, I will beat myself up about whatever I did. People often say I'm harsh. They just don't understand that I'm even harsher on myself. Shrugs. Seems we have a lot of things in common smiley

We sure do have a lot in common.
It hurts when I hurt someone I care about and I'm unable to express how sorry I'm.

And yes, you are right...all I crave for is someone who understands me. Have a great weekend
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 06, 2017
Beamborla:

We sure do have a lot in common.
It hurts when I hurt someone I care about and I'm unable to express how sorry I'm.

And yes, you are right...all I crave for is someone who understands me. Have a great weekend

You too, hun. You have a kindred spirit in me, I understand smiley

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by oluwashedy: 1:52pm On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
are u a boy or girl
Check my dp
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 1:55pm On May 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
Check my dp
hmmmm...see as u dress for Nairaland babes
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by oluwashedy: 1:58pm On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
hmmmm...see as u dress for Nairaland babes
Its nufin I tell ya.... Na one good sides be dt
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 2:00pm On May 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
Its nufin I tell ya.... Na one good sides be dt
Naso grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / Ladies Begins The Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.