Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry (13334 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 4:59pm On May 05, 2017
We can't shy away from the fact that we all have our good and bad sides. It's always good to know your bad side so that when your spouse is reacting you will be more understanding. You will also be able to handle the situation more calmly.

It's actually better and less stressful for our partner if we plan to change, though we all know its easier said than done.

My negative tendencies which my spouse might have to cope with are:

1 I rarely sweep my room..my younger ones or babe do that for me.

2 No matter how I try, clothes will always litter my room...My wife must a good home-setter

3 When I eat I don't like removing the plate to the kitchen I usually stand up, leaving the plate.... means I will get a househelp

4 I hate going to the market....maybe it might change someday

5 I love disturbing for early morning sex.... grin...I prefer early morning sex to any other sex.

6 I use sarcasm a lot and I'm blunt to a fault and very opinionated when need be

7 I can be very playful though I have control over this

8 I'm very forgetful, girls find it annoying. Its actually the little things I do forget not books grin

These are my major negative attitudes : and I hope to change someday, or my spouse will cope and love me nevertheless. Share yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by forMom(f): 5:02pm On May 05, 2017
hmn
farting out loud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FelixFelicis(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2017
Dear wife, I mustn't catch you laughing at another niggas joke, what you mean? I should be the only one who can make you laugh or smile. angry

3 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by sleemoon(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2017
Am a game freak... My future wife ll ve to cope with that..

4 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:04pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:
hmn

farting out loud
lols....Abeg...I can't cope with this o

2 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by forMom(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
lols....Abeg...I can't cope with this o
well you're not my spouse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 05, 2017
Staying out late...
Rarely calls...

5 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:

well you're not my spouse
I doubt your spouse can cope...maybe if it doesn't smell sha grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2017
I hate cooking
I love sleeping,infact i can sleep for two days without waking up lol
I dont take tins too serious,takes everything as a joke.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Dear wife, I mustn't catch you laughing at another niggas joke, what you mean? I should be the only one who can make you laugh or smile. angry
Na jealousy be this o

2 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Youdondeymad: 5:10pm On May 05, 2017
Less talk,anger,eating and staying out late. Nickelodeon is my favourite channel
grin

4 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:10pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I hate cooking
I love sleeping,infact i can sleep for two days without waking up lol
U better mary a chef....Na im go fit u grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Aswear,my boo is a good cook.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Aswear,my boo is a good cook.
Awwww...lucky u...sha reduce ur sleep sha...
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Epositive(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
i rarely share my plans,,,, i trust nobody undecided

12 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Youdondeymad: 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Are you encouraging her?
It is very wrong,ladies should learn how to cook delicious meals.

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by psucc(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2017
I chop wella but very lazy
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Headlesschicken(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2017
sad grin I am quite care free,i don't seem 2take things seriously not dat i dont care,buh I'm just dat way,n i can phuck 4long wivout releasing,sh!t x weird creeps me out too...

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Youdondeymad: 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I hate cooking I love sleeping,infact i can sleep for two days without waking up lol I dont take tins too serious,takes everything as a joke.
Hmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Awwww...lucky u...sha reduce ur sleep sha...
Lol,not bad tho.hehehehe
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Laveda(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2017
• I take little things seriously at times.
• I love attention from boo, if I'm not getting that then there's trouble
• Trust issues.

Apart from these, I can care for Africa.

4 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:21pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,not bad tho.hehehehe
Me , I expect my babe to wake by 5:am to wake me with a BJ....not sleeping till 7: am grin..while I develop blue balls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by forMom(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I doubt your spouse can cope...maybe if it doesn't smell sha grin
shior
which fart does not smell
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 05, 2017
Laveda:
• I take little things seriously at times.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by nepapole(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
When I get angry, I can go mute for days.

2 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:

shior
which fart does not smell
grin grin....I want to use this medium to sympathise with your spouse.... Eeya.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by forMom(f): 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
grin grin....I want to use this medium to sympathise with your spouse.... Eeya.
hahaha
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Me , I expect my babe to wake by 5:am to wake me with a BJ....not sleeping till 7: am grin..while I develop blue balls grin
lol,bad gang.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On May 05, 2017
PapiSmith:

Hmmm.. You didn't have to point that out
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
Laveda:

Hmmm.. You didn't have to point that out
Sometimes things are not the way they seem to be and you "take them too serious"
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by BlackDBagba: 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
I love my news 8,9,10pm (don't call me, don't text me, don't feed me, don't talk to me grin)

Sleeping with the lights on undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum / My Horrible Commando Experience ( Ladies Only) / S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.