Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (68496 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yeah, it's funny how blacks worry about racism when they hate themselves but expect white people to love them.

Cuteamigo1:
I don't see the big deal here. many people can't marry from other tribes or religion, infact thier are blacks who vow not to marry other black people and yet they see something wrong with this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm a black woman, but seeing it from the white man's point of view without knowing anything about her black boyfriend.

1. Whatever the father gives the daughter, he doesn't want it squandered on someone that doesn't have his same values or goals. Many girls that age are just experimenting, and probably are looking more for dick than a husband. Many times black men are just a phase the white girl is going through.
2. Since black and white interracial relationships is only about 20% of the population, ALL BLACKS seeking these relationships are looked down upon UNTIL they can prove themselves to be trustworthy. We basically have to prove that we are not niggas to everybody including our own blacks.
a. Many blacks on all continents are looking for a "Come UP" we have to prove that we have the ability to make our own money and not use people to obtain our wealth. Poor people in general bring everyone down. Most Self-Made people of any race are not looking to date down.
3. Ultimately it's more classism than racism, but it's easier to hate blacks for being poor than whites.

neocortex:
Yes, the father is a racist, but the daughter
have to bend to her parents wish if she ever
wants to be educated after all the father
has nothing to gain from her(the kind of lifestyle
being promoted by the angry Bisi Alimi).

To the Nairaland tribalists, you are not better than
this father.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Amen! Any negative things African come up with that Black American allegedly do, ya'll do the same thing and with more attitude.

gypsey:
same goes to black women and white women grin may I ask which blacks do you like? because I don't see any difference between African black and black Americans or any black.

And oh! what makes you think black men like you? the feeling might be mutual tongue
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2020
And how are poor jobless Nigerians any better?

There was a time where I did stay away from majority of blacks. Mainly in the 80's and 90's when violence in the USA was at it's peak. I stay away not because they were black, but because they hated themselves and each other and when they see you are doing good, they will go out of their way to bring you down.

Now that I'm at an age where I don't care about fighting anymore, I'm able to relate to blacks more easily, even the younger ones. They are the ones craving the most to be loved and shown the right way in life. They are the products of gang bangers or absent parent in general and were mostly raise by more stable grand parents.

I heard there are very decent black Americans with class. They don't even mix with the other black americans.

But majority black americans are quite as you say of them. And their own form of ranting against racism is to not be called 'nigger' instead of them staying in schools, go through college, graduate, stay away from drugs, do not give or be found in a place where a cop has an excuse to shoot you down. Be as much involved in your community development as do the government or more than.

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, the big difference is we make enough money so we don't have to scam an 80 year old white great great grandmother out of her life savings.

there is a big difference between we africans and those black americans , those guy never live a lifestyle worthy of emulation, they do awkward things a lot .

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2020
And yet it's ok for your fellow, I assume, African to say this:

comshots:
Why do white girls love black cockk?Is it the rock solid and it hugeness, couple with veins that is associated with black cockk?

I'm pretty sure no black American man is wasting his time on Nairaland to say that!! Like I said, Point one finger at us, 3 fingers get pointed back!!

TBH, I think it has more to do with "them", than it being a western thing. For instance, I get along more with American white people because they aren't as obnoxiously sexual about almost every damn thing. Hence I don't believe it's an American or western thing, but rather, a black American thing. Even the older ones are no different, they're just as sleazy. I've butted heads with many of them on FB groups because I don't understand how people can operate on the same level as wild beasts, with little to zero self-control. I just don't get it. IMO, they're the true jungle people tongue The African bush they left many years ago, is still very much alive in some of their uncivilized behavior.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Does it really matter? Hate is hate. It destroys everything and benefits nothing.

And while people are trying to figure out who to love or hate based on their circumstances, don't think the other person does not understand your ulterior motives.

KennyID17:

I hope the pics below are enough for u. Racists and tribal bigots are not d same. Tribesmen are of d same race. So when u hate someone of d same race as u but of different tribe, u are not a racist but a tribal bigot.

FYI, I do not condone any, as they both are barbaric and bad!
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Exactly, you can sit around all you want and bastardized Black Americans all you want. But when white people look at all the issues Nigeria and alll of Africa has, they ain't trying to bring ya'll over here. And don't see ya'll as being any benefit to them unless it's jobs where you're wiping their ass! In fact, they'll be wishing to send us over there so we can know real suffering is.

pacespot:

The only way to end racism is to develop Africa. No shortcut, that's the only way. A black man will always be judged by his origin. If a black man goes to a white man's land and makes a revolutionary change, that will only be ascribed to his family alone. Other black people are still looked the same as scavengers and below-par with the whites.

I deal with white men daily, forget it, this racist thing is not going away anytime soon. It is ingrained in us as human to look down on the other person because he is less successful. It will surprise you the level of understanding that white men have about the black people. They know that, individually we are strong, but collectively we are weak. That even gives them sense they can put things back in control, should black men start to realize their potentials and develop themselves.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 18, 2020
Wow! That's deep. And trust me, I heard that Africans sold us into slavery for a lot less than that. I can believe the whisky part, but I heard they sold us away for mainly tribal beads. Whites were not willing to give guns for slaves, unless it was from the Mandigo tribe, lol! (Meaning the strongest of the African Tribes.)

But yeah, if I were white, I would see blacks as less than human when they are willing to sell us off for trinkets.

legitnow:

EXACTLY! BLACK PEOPLE RUN AROUND SHOUTING RACIST BUT WHO ARE THE WORST AT DISCRIMINATION MORE THAN BLACKS?

WHITE PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO CONVINCE BLACK PEOPLE TO KIDNAP AND EXCAHNGE OTHER BLACK PEOPLE FOR GUN, WHISKY AND TOBACCO.

HOW DO THEY EXPECT WHITE PEOPLE TO EVER RESPECT US AFTER THAT OR REGARD US AS HUMAN BEINGS?

AS FOR THE WHITE MAN, HE SHOULD ALSO TAKE IT EASY BECOS ALOT OF THEM DID NOT ONLY RAPE BLACK PEOPLE BUT BLACK PEOPLE CHILDREN DURING SLAVERY.

IT IS A ROUND WORLD, HENCE WAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND.

THE WHITE GIRLS ARE USING THEIR PUNA TO PAY BACK SOME OF THE RAPE ON BLACKS.

HE SHOULDN'T CRY TOO MUCH, THEIR HANDS ARE SOILED WITH BLOOD.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 18, 2020
And what is Pidgin English?

GloriaNinja:
Not only are they classless, but black Americans are too aggressive and even more racists than white people over there, also black against black crime over there is higher than the white against white crime. most black Americans lack manner and are ghettoish indeed. their behaviour is just repulsive and they murder English like there is no tomorrow.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2020
That's nice and all that you'll rather date the white man. As ghetto as this man has been to you, I'd rather have a good laugh at some nut job that was probably drunk at the time he wrote that, than to have a white man politely tell me he scared of getting AIDS. And trust me, many white men think most black women are promiscuous, AIDS infected as well as being funky; especially if you are still in Africa. But you keep on hating blacks and dreaming about fucking your white man!! And I say it sexually because sex outside of marriage is basically fucking. 9 times out of 10 if will never lead to marriage, no matter how hard you try to make it so.

BTW, is Pidgin English ghetto Nigerian English?

GloriaNinja:
THey are pots calling kettle black, It still won't change the fact that they are ghetto heads, see how the fool ended up murdering English as usual, I would rather date a white American than a black American, they lack respect and manners. And most of the online videos I watched, The black Americans are always fighting and shooting each other on the street, maybe that's because most of them are drug addicts.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2020
I don't think this bitch cares about the problems of poor blacks in the USA. She just mad that some old drunk black man berated her on social media and can't figure out why a nice polite white American men are running to claim her.

Maybe she gets the poor black drunks because she scared all the decent men, both African and Black American, away

ttmacoy:
The underlying issue is a lack of fathers and structures in the American inner cities.

Statistics show about 75% of African American kids in the inner cities are born without fathers, and gangs becomes role models and a way out resulting in a life of crime and violence.

The culture of hip hop doesn't help as well as all these rappers rap about is crime, shootings, sex etc, and these kids want to be the next jay z who went from a career in drugs and crime to a grammy winning rapper married to beyonce.

The thing is most of these kids end up dead before 25 killed either by the police or fellow gang members, or in jail. We need fathers in those neighborhoods.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 18, 2020
They are not robots, but they are not the best of the people that you can talk to. Most of them are jobless, lonely people that have no families or nothing better to do, but get drunk and sexual harass people. They might even be in prison. My SM accounts are filled with Nigerians trying to scam me out of my millions of dollars, lol! Yet I'm here on Nairaland trying to meet a socialize with real people. And you do need to travel if you want to meet good and positive people. Good people work 40 to 60 hours a week and have no time for SM. The only time they are on SM is when there are travelling and sharing their experiences.

So the people I'm talking to on the internet are robots? Another thing, it seems my observations aren't that far-fetched after all because some people who've been there also agree with my assessment. You don't need a ticket but a keen eye when it comes to human behavior.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by NiCurious: 2:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Danrizzle:
Who interracial copulation epp, the white man did well abeg. Interracial copulation is a genocide against the original races; if its trend is allowed to continue a little longer, generations to come would surely contend with preserving an extincting race.
Parents, society, and even the government should discourage the profanity of interracial copulation.

Naaah...interracial mixing will help broaden the human gene pool, and reduce heritable conditions like sickle cell anemia, as one example. If everyone were part of a homogenous "human race", that would get rid of racism.
If we accept that Africa was the cradle of the human race, does it not follow that the other "races" are simply genetic derivations of the made-in-Africa human template?
If we instead accept that God made Adam and Eve, does it not follow that we are all the descendants of that first couple?
Whether following creationism or evolution, the differing races are just derivatives of the whole potential human genotypes and phenotypes.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
I'm a black woman, but seeing it from the white man's point of view without knowing anything about her black boyfriend.

1. Whatever the father gives the daughter, he doesn't want it squandered on someone that doesn't have his same values or goals. Many girls that age are just experimenting, and probably are looking more for dick than a husband. Many times black men are just a phase the white girl is going through.
2. Since black and white interracial relationships is only about 20% of the population, ALL BLACKS seeking these relationships are looked down upon UNTIL they can prove themselves to be trustworthy. We basically have to prove that we are not niggas to everybody including our own blacks.
a. Many blacks on all continents are looking for a "Come UP" we have to prove that we have the ability to make our own money and not use people to obtain our wealth. Poor people in general bring everyone down. Most Self-Made people of any race are not looking to date down.
3. Ultimately it's more classism than racism, but it's easier to hate blacks for being poor than whites.

Let's not forget that most of these black American men have nothing to offer but paenis and a life of single motherhood, ratchedness and poverty. They are unlikely to marry you.That's why I support swirling and hypergamy especially for black women.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
And how are poor jobless Nigerians any better?

There was a time where I did stay away from majority of blacks. Mainly in the 80's and 90's when violence in the USA was at it's peak. I stay away not because they were black, but because they hated themselves and each other and when they see you are doing good, they will go out of their way to bring you down.

Now that I'm at an age where I don't care about fighting anymore, I'm able to relate to blacks more easily, even the younger ones. They are the ones craving the most to be loved and shown the right way in life. They are the products of gang bangers or absent parent in general and were mostly raise by more stable grand parents.

POOR jobless Nigerians will go to the US and do better than a lot of African American male. Meanwhile the if an African American comes to Nigeria, he's doomed.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
And what is Pidgin English?

pidgin English is a mixture of English and the local dialects that are understood by a group of people who English is not their first language, but their LINGUA FRANCA.

For example there pidgin french and pidgin Italian.

Some ghetto slang is a form of pidgin
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
mezynaija:
The way some whites go about showing their racist tendency is quiet worrisome. The girl's dad, an American, says he won't attend her graduation or pay her fees anymore, all because she went out with a black guy. He told his daughter "go live with the Nigger".

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/father-abandons-his-white-daughter-for.html
. That the man opinion on her daughter respect it. If I am white, I do same. Nigga aren't loyal
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by pacespot(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
Exactly, you can sit around all you want and bastardized Black Americans all you want. But when white people look at all the issues Nigeria and alll of Africa has, they ain't trying to bring ya'll over here. And don't see ya'll as being any benefit to them unless it's jobs where you're wiping their ass! In fact, they'll be wishing to send us over there so we can know real suffering is.

If you don't get my message in that comment, then there is nothing I can do to help you. I intended that comment as a social reawakening of blacks (not only African Americans) and what is needed to be done to overcome the barrier of racism or any form of racial discrimination against them. The state that Africa is today is most part responsible for discriminatory practices against blacks in the world, that until the continent is developed, there is no way that black people can be truly independent. Chinese were once discriminated against and bullied, but look at where they are today. Nobody is going to build Africa except the blacks.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by solex2346: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
That should be coming from her ex-white guy and not her Dad, i mean from those communication
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by victorian(f): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
Even people who cannot marry outside their tribe will come here to scream racist.

As in ehn, they full nigeria remain.

Worse than oyibos them.

Smhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Bobyro: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
KennyID17:

Those aren't racists na? undecided

More like tribal bigots sad
Tribals are even worse than racist.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by legitnow: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
Wow! That's deep. And trust me, I heard that Africans sold us into slavery for a lot less than that. I can believe the whisky part, but I heard they sold us away for mainly tribal beads. Whites were not willing to give guns for slaves, unless it was from the Mandigo tribe, lol! (Meaning the strongest of the African Tribes.)

But yeah, if I were white, I would see blacks as less than human when they are willing to sell us off for trinkets.

The history of African slavery where written by the whites.

So they relieved themselves of blame, placing firmly at the door way of Africans.

Let me ask u, where your ancestors African?

If so, did dey live in Africa before they were carried away?

If so, where dey selling Africans? If No!

Then, that implies the claim Africans sold Africans as nothing more than passing the buck.

Africans did not sell Africans into slavery becos if that was the case, your ancestors would be guilt becos they were Africans.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by legitnow: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
MarjieJ98354:

The history says, the transatlantic slavery was started by the Portuguese.

The history also notes that the transatlantic slavery was ended by laws enacted by the whites to end it.
i.e. The Slave Trade Act 1807, officially An Act for the Abolition of the Slave Trade

So, wat that says is the white man started it and after the industrial revolution that saw machines take over much of the labour, he ended it.

Yes, where u find oppression, their will always be those that work for the benefit they stand to gain.

Yes, Criminal elements were contracted by the Europeans, but that in no means equates to Africans selling Africans. These criminals were not even up to 0.5% but they were armed kidnapers.

Just how u may get one person go into a bank full of many people and rob the bank.

Take for example the drug trade, the fact u have some black Americans selling drugs, does it equates to all black Americans being drug dealers?

Think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1sZ2CSAxyI

Kinta Kunte is dressed as Africans dress back then, but the Kidnappers are dressed as the white man, they worked for. Many of the Kidnappers themselves were taken as children and raised for this purpose. As was the case of the famous King Jaja of Opobo.( who was taken(stolen) at age 10, but later became a major Kidnapper too) The funny part is the kidnappers were not criminals under colonial rule. They only became criminals after the white man abolished it. Similar to how owning slave in America was also lawful, until the white man criminalized it.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
That's nice and all that you'll rather date the white man. As ghetto as this man has been to you, I'd rather have a good laugh at some nut job that was probably drunk at the time he wrote that, than to have a white man politely tell me he scared of getting AIDS. And trust me, many white men think most black women are promiscuous, AIDS infected as well as being funky; especially if you are still in Africa. But you keep on hating blacks and dreaming about fucking your white man!! And I say it sexually because sex outside of marriage is basically fucking. 9 times out of 10 if will never lead to marriage, no matter how hard you try to make it so.

BTW, is Pidgin English ghetto Nigerian English?

Miss, I prefer white men ��� Hold your quote and keep it to yourself.. I know what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.