Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend (1745 Views)

What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 06, 2017
A heartbroken lesbian, who had relationship issues with her girlfriend, opted to jump down from their building after the unsettled argument with her girlfriend.

She was severely injured after she jumped off the third floor of a building in Phuket Town, Thailand on Friday morning, May 5th.

“Today's incident took place at Sarita Mansion in the Poonpon area at about 11am. The 21-year-old tomboy, ‘Rat’, was sitting at the edge of the roof of the
apartment building. Rescue workers tried to persuade her not to jump, while other team members rushed to set up an air mattress and arranged for a cable car to get up there," said Phuket City Police Superintendent Komol Osiri.

Rat reportedly refused to listen to anyone and lowered herself to hang off the edge instead.

“She held on for about three minutes and then let go, hitting her head on an air-con unit and falling to the ground unconscious. She was taken to Vachira Phuket Hospital,” he added.
Sarita Mansion staff told police that she had been living at the apartment for about one month and had had an argument with her girlfriend at about 3am Friday morning. Her girlfriend had then left for work.

“She wrote a letter before going up to the roof. The letter stated that Ms Rat was done with the relationship. However, we will question her girlfriend first before closing the case,” said the superintendent.

More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/heartbroken-lesbian-jumps-off-building_6.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 06, 2017
Is okay

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by hushshinani(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2017
lesbian kwa...
devil everywhere...
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by pyyxxaro: 1:56pm On May 06, 2017
Foooolish Rat

@least the rat go don turn cripple now

Next time make she climb MTN Mast or drink Sniper undecided
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by HonestPen: 1:57pm On May 06, 2017
I don't know what she went through. Therefore, i had no tenacity to pass judgement. Meanwhile somewhere:

A girl saved her fathers photo as her screen saver on her phone. At school another girl saw the photo and told her.......... "you also know this sugar daddy? I hate him, he doesn't use condoms!

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by cerowo(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2017
This one weak me jare i wonder wat attracts gays
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by brandonobi(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2017
to die bcus of someone else even if u luv that person is just ridiculous, what happened to moving on
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by petux(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2017
I dont give a Bleep
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by HonestPen: 2:10pm On May 06, 2017
cerowo:
This one weak me jare
i wonder wat attracts gays
If they say why, tell them that it is human nature.
I think Michael Jackson is right here. It is their own nature.
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
Those days mhennn!! Free midnight calls..

MTN una wicked back then gaan...

12:30am on the dot till 4:30am!!! Wetin I dey talk about sef?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2017
I hope she died o?
If she didn't, please direct her to where to buy otapiapia. cool cool cool
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Princess4ng(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2017
She no get problem at all.. Why she no come visit Sambisa na..
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Presh900(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2017
She needs proper D*ck...

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by DozieInc(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2017
She was doing sky diving rehearsals, only she forgot her parachutes. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:29pm On May 06, 2017
them suppose no save am, sebi she wan die ni undecided°°°°° if I dey dere that time ehn, I go encourage am, make she do jetli stunt, before landing. undecided
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2017
The shyt we do for love.

©YBR
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
Those days mhennn!! Free midnight calls..

MTN una wicked back then gaan...

12:30am on the dot till 4:30am!!! Wetin I dey talk about sef?
Me I do conference call join... grin

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 4:03pm On May 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Me I do conference call join... grin

©YBR

Hahahahhah..

Abeg nor kill me with laff boss.. grin

Those days mhennn.. It was fun though..

Up all night, whispering sweet nonsense on the phone. Punnanyyyyy!!! It haff teyyy.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahhah..

Abeg nor kill me with laff boss.. grin

Those days mhennn.. It was fun though..

Up all night, whispering sweet nonsense on the phone. Punnanyyyyy!!! It haff teyyy.. cheesy
Na so baba gringrin

©YBR
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 4:09pm On May 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Na so baba gringrin

©YBR

Egbon, e don tey when you sef don join badt gang o.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Egbon, e don tey when you sef don join badt gang o.. cheesy
gringrin Abi na.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by donmalcolm21(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2017
She is just plain stupid
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2017
That's nice. Number is reducing.
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 06, 2017
It'l take a minute for quick brains to understand
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend by ikemesit4477: 6:25pm On May 06, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A heartbroken lesbian, who had relationship issues with her girlfriend, opted to jump down from their building after the unsettled argument with her girlfriend.

She was severely injured after she jumped off the third floor of a building in Phuket Town, Thailand on Friday morning, May 5th.

“Today's incident took place at Sarita Mansion in the Poonpon area at about 11am. The 21-year-old tomboy, ‘Rat’, was sitting at the edge of the roof of the
apartment building. Rescue workers tried to persuade her not to jump, while other team members rushed to set up an air mattress and arranged for a cable car to get up there," said Phuket City Police Superintendent Komol Osiri.

Rat reportedly refused to listen to anyone and lowered herself to hang off the edge instead.

“She held on for about three minutes and then let go, hitting her head on an air-con unit and falling to the ground unconscious. She was taken to Vachira Phuket Hospital,” he added.
Sarita Mansion staff told police that she had been living at the apartment for about one month and had had an argument with her girlfriend at about 3am Friday morning. Her girlfriend had then left for work.

“She wrote a letter before going up to the roof. The letter stated that Ms Rat was done with the relationship. However, we will question her girlfriend first before closing the case,” said the superintendent.

More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/heartbroken-lesbian-jumps-off-building_6.html

Lalasticlala
why didn't she jump on top of that high tension let's know she was serious!

(1) (Reply)

All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) / Obasanjo's Son Who Wedded Against Mother's Wish Marriage Crashes In 6months / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.