Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola (19615 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by bola77uk(f): 3:33pm On May 06, 2017
forMom:
Why should you have one when your
wife's,
driver's,
cooks's
children's,
gardener's,
gateman's,
laundryman's,
etc etc
accounts are all yours.

True! He who has d piper dictates d tune

Nigeria ntorr!!!
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by leslie12345: 3:34pm On May 06, 2017
I need to sleep over this one,when I wake up I go talk something,but for now,this lie don give me serious headache now now

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by cbngov01(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2017
You have no personal account but u have several corporate accounts to which you are sole signatory....Idiot!!!!!
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Carter4luv(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2017
Even my 2year old niece will say dis man is lying.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by mmsen: 3:35pm On May 06, 2017
Where does your salary go to if not your account?

Or have you been intentionally flouting the CBN's cashless economy policy?

In the age of the internet, data breaches and hacking these useless Nigerian politicians still do not know how to stop lying.

Isn't this how Obi was found to have lied about 'one watch'?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by secondincommand: 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
hmmmmm........ and i have no ass.... make we see who lie pass.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by ekensi01: 3:39pm On May 06, 2017
Its simply because you dont knw how to use it.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Spidermon: 3:40pm On May 06, 2017
nwabobo:
Which bank account do they pay your salary into Ogbeni?

Na my own account na.. grin
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Xbee007(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2017
Go and tell Aregbesola that he is a bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by thunderbabs: 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
Buh e dey do local aajo, bah?
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by israelmao(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2017
You don't need to have one to be a looter in Nigeria.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by eph123(f): 3:47pm On May 06, 2017
israelmao:
You don't need to have one to be a looter in Nigeria.

He probably stashes raw dollars somewhere hidden.

Money they can't carry anywhere, yet so much greed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by tsirin(f): 3:47pm On May 06, 2017
nwabobo:

he has not collected a penny as salary since he assumed office

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by yaki84: 3:51pm On May 06, 2017
nwabobo:
na cash him dey collect, put am for him back pocket, waka comot.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by MidasTouche01(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2017
EFCC no go see dis idiot arrest now oooo...

If u no get account where u con hide all the billions you stole from the white elephant projects u are doing in Osun angry angry undecided
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by deomelo: 3:53pm On May 06, 2017
mmsen:
Where does your salary go to if not your account?

Or have you been intentionally flouting the CBN's cashless economy policy?

In the age of the internet, data breaches and hacking these useless Nigerian politicians still do not know how to stop lying.

Isn't this how Obi was found to have lied about 'one watch'?

I’ve not received salary since I became governor – Aregbesola

The governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola, says he has not earned salary since he assumed office six years ago.

He said this during the launch of Oodua FM in Ile-Ife on Sunday.
“When people complain about our financial state, I begin to wonder if they think I am spending people’s money. Some of you do not know that I have not received any salary since I became governor- of Osun state, why will I take that of others,” said Mr. Aregbesola, who became governor in November 2010

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/217773-ive-not-received-salary-since-i-became-governor-aregbesola.html

He's not collecting any salary.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Guk: 3:55pm On May 06, 2017
Chukwuka16:
I think we should look at this statement from a different perspective.

Is the governor trying to tell us subtly that they have developed a means of thwarting the BVN requirement for operating a bank account? Knowing fully well that the governor earns salary and other allowances and other 'allowances', it is imperative to begin to investigate how holistic the BVN exercise has been in curbing fraud. If EFCC has been able to hound a couple of folks by tracking their account balance using their BVN, then we need to know how certified 'thieves' with residences in .... have been able to stay under the radar. Let's not forget that these politicians have access to the bank hierarchy and are capable of anything. It might also be that the governor has succeeded in converting his loot to forex and storing it in a shack deep in the village somewhere in Osun State or wherever and so is no longer afraid of roving eyes.

People with inside knowledge should please enlighten me on alternative reasoning perspectives to the governor's statement.

In addition, I would want to finally admit that the operation hypnotize them exercise embarked upon by politicians on Nigerians (through delayed salaries and allowances to bring them under control, break their will and intimidate them) is becoming successful. If Aregbe could spew that nonsense before a cross-section of indigenes and people could not stand up and walk out or drive him away but swallowed the rubbish hook, line and sinker, then we should not expect much during the 2019 general elections. In fact, I make bold to say that we might even have worse leadership in 2019.

Are politicians now this bold in Nigeria that they have no fear of the populace again? When did a minute few become so powerful as to subjugate the will of tens of millions of persons with no consequence? What is happening to Nigerians?

Believe it or not, some Nigerians are BVN-less!
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by donmalcolm21(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2017
deomelo:
The man challenged you to prove him wrong and you are sitting here talking rubbish instead of proving him wrong by showing us his so-called bank account if you really believe such exist or that the man his lying.

The burden is now on you if you don't believe him.

People/Igbos can be lazy and funny sha.
Eleyi ti ya we re

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by slowice(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2017
OMG this guy's dey lie with impunity now ooo.. Okay say I agree so e nor get foreign acct, no fake company accts etc oloshi.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by chiefolododo(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2017
E dey collect am for hand
nwabobo:

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by ACE1010: 4:00pm On May 06, 2017
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/05/i-have-no-personal-account-governor.html

But you have account for looting your state money, ba?? Stop deceiving yourself, Oga governor!!
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by deomelo: 4:00pm On May 06, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Eleyi ti ya we re

You don't have to narrate to other people what you see in the mirror every morning.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by legalvoice(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmm...a clue to Whistle blowers' which will help to figure out where his loots could be...

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by asksteve(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2017
Simply put, the state curfers is his personal account as he spends directly from the state purse.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by mu2sa2: 4:01pm On May 06, 2017
The people saying aregbesola is a liar should know that he doesn't need a bank account to collect his salary, it can be paid to him by hand.Besides, governor's security vote is chunky and the governor is not accountable to anyone on how he spends it. So, as a governor, aregbesola may even decide to forgo his salary and play around with the slush fund called security vote. But to be fair to him,aregbesola is not accused of being a thieving governor.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by deomelo: 4:02pm On May 06, 2017
Chukwuka16:
I think we should look at this statement from a different perspective.

Is the governor trying to tell us subtly that they have developed a means of thwarting the BVN requirement for operating a bank account? Knowing fully well that the governor earns salary and other allowances and other 'allowances', it is imperative to begin to investigate how holistic the BVN exercise has been in curbing fraud. If EFCC has been able to hound a couple of folks by tracking their account balance using their BVN, then we need to know how certified 'thieves' with residences in .... have been able to stay under the radar. Let's not forget that these politicians have access to the bank hierarchy and are capable of anything. It might also be that the governor has succeeded in converting his loot to forex and storing it in a shack deep in the village somewhere in Osun State or wherever and so is no longer afraid of roving eyes.

People with inside knowledge should please enlighten me on alternative reasoning perspectives to the governor's statement.

In addition, I would want to finally admit that the operation hypnotize them exercise embarked upon by politicians on Nigerians (through delayed salaries and allowances to bring them under control, break their will and intimidate them) is becoming successful. If Aregbe could spew that nonsense before a cross-section of indigenes and people could not stand up and walk out or drive him away but swallowed the rubbish hook, line and sinker, then we should not expect much during the 2019 general elections. In fact, I make bold to say that we might even have worse leadership in 2019.

Are politicians now this bold in Nigeria that they have no fear of the populace again? When did a minute few become so powerful as to subjugate the will of tens of millions of persons with no consequence? What is happening to Nigerians?

Funny saying knowing fully well when in fact you don't know anything.

He doesn't collect any salary.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
Well we know from the saga of the Osborne billions and the brouhaha of Andrew Yakubu's $9 million that these guys no longer go for bank accounts. They simply build or rent houses for their stash. Know what I mean?
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Smooyis(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
Very disappointing. This can't be true.
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
Broad day lies.

That means its public funds you have been stealing for 8 years for campaigning, to purchases properties in and out of Osun state as governor, taking care of your children academics in overseas plus your wives and girlfriends needs and to sponsoring your political party affairs.

Thank you for your lying confessions.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
How old man wey call himself mallam go dey blow dis kind lie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Applause As President Tinubu Arrives Germany For G20 'Compact With Africa' / Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled / Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.