Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) (7402 Views)

Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by lordmayor2013(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
The picture, which was posted to Imgur, appears to show a naked man lounging with his legs apart on a boat with his girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by lordmayor2013(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
But look again and it becomes clear that the photo is entirely innocent.

It's the woman's legs causing the confusion, as they're draped across her partner's lap, concealing his shorts.

The snap was shared online by someone who spotted the comical effect of a friend's new profile picture, and it's been viewed over a million times already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Arsenalholic1: 6:23pm On May 06, 2017
Lol. Life is all about perspective.

You only judge based on what you see and know

3 Likes

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by ElsonMorali: 6:24pm On May 06, 2017
Unless your mind is dirty, I immediately saw that it was his girl's legs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Amebo123: 6:30pm On May 06, 2017
But OP the picture is very clear. I dont know what you are talking about

5 Likes

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Yuneehk(f): 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
Op it's either you've got hurting eyes or your mind's just dirty. From the first picture, I didn't see an unclad man. All I saw was a woman's legs on her man's lap
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Egbon na lie o,

Me wey dem dey call holy holy sef grin

Na d man's nude I be think say I see grin

3 Likes

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Perfectionist spotted

1 Like

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2017
lordmayor2013:
The picture, which was posted to Imgur, appears to show a naked man lounging with his legs apart on a boat with his girlfriend.
some babes don begin mastubate, especially Quinn22 tongue
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by pbethel: 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Quinn22(f): 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
shocked shocked
I actually fell for it! That means I have a bad mind embarassed
LOVEGINO:
some babes don begin mastubate, especially Quinn22 tongue
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by adeoladeola(f): 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
Wow...I almost got confused here. That actually kinda fingered my brain.
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by adeoladeola(f): 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
Yuneehk:
Op it's either you've got hurting eyes or your mind's just dirty. From the first picture, I didn't see an unclad man. All I saw was a woman's legs on her man's lap

Uncle Lai Mohammed's cousin, how market?
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by gradeA(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2017
only looked again cos the index finger looks like a tiny joystick
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 06, 2017
I was thinking 'but where is his diick?' *no homo*
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by 0955eb027(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2017
I discovered after taking another look at the picture.
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by ElsonMorali: 1:32am On May 07, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Perfectionist spotted

Lol.
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by ElsonMorali: 1:34am On May 07, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

Egbon na lie o,

Me wey dem dey call holy holy sef grin

Na d man's nude I be think say I see grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin dat one mean be say, you get HIDDEN dirty mind. Lol. grin grin grin
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Tjohnnay: 7:13am On May 07, 2017
Yuneehk:
hello
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Yuneehk(f): 7:43am On May 07, 2017
Tjohnnay:
hello
Hello
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Rayloverscrib: 8:45am On May 07, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. Life is all about perspective.

You only judge based on what you see and know

i tell u
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 07, 2017
Only you open thread, only you be FTC.

Kukuma kill us embarassed

1 Like

Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by Dyoungstar: 9:49am On May 07, 2017
Get 5k every Tuesday by following our weekly episodic comedy skits and answering questions that follows at the end.

Starts on the 9th of May 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cGPLh2lM8

T&C

To qualify for the giveaway price

1. You must be a follower of any of our handles on Instagram/Twitter.

2. You must like our facebook fan page

3. You must be subscribed to our YouTube channel
---------------
Subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9i7BQkZiQNytGH-Ff5eZg

★☆★ FOLLOW US BELOW: ★☆★

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yetfilmsng

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yet_FilmsNg

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yet_filmsng/
Re: This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) by jericco1(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2017
His finger tho.

(1) (Reply)

Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) / This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] / Humiliated By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.