Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] (7406 Views)

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Say Something About This Indian Girl Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2020
This Indian guy wants to kill me with abuse.

I'm a man and I have been through what a lot of men are currently going through. Instead of watching other men drown in the ocean I swam, I decided to write books on how to navigate the ocean.

One of my best books is called Lasticle and I sell it all around the world. You can find it in big libraries around the world.

Sadly, I do get abused once in a while — not because the book doesn't work, but because of misunderstanding from the transaction process.

Below is a message I got from an angry Indian man and see how I handled it.

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Also, I had a misunderstanding with a Nigerian buyer some days ago, but I handled it and now, the young man wants to buy more books from us.

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2020
What I want you to learn from this is: If you're a seller, you're a servant. Serve them and try to understand their angers and politely handle it. Yes, some customers can be brash, but you need to train yourself not to be hurt with words.

Words don't hurt me. All I'm after is to legitimately and politely take the money in "your" pocket and give you the solution you're looking for.

If we all do this, we'll hardly feel offended and fight with our clients or potential clients.

9 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2020
After this polite reply, and 10 minutes later, Mr. Solitary Sóul bought the full book and my bank account increased in size. Politeness can make you richer and even make you appear humble.

11 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2020
One last tip. When you sell a billionaire or a millionaire who is polite, have it in mind that he or she will be 10 times richer/wealthier in 10 years time.
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Neyoohpompy(m): 4:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Do you want me to buy your book? Tell me and be straight forward tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by femi4: 6:26am On Jan 30, 2020
I don't have the grace .....the insult is too much

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Came4amod: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2020
U r selling social engineering nothing in the book that is not online .. but people with free cash everywhere willing to give it up for trash..

3 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Came4amod: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
What I want you to learn from this is: If you're a seller, you're a servant. Serve them and try to understand their angers and politely handle it. Yes, some customers can be brash, but you need to train yourself not to be hurt with words.

Words don't hurt me. All I'm after is to legitimately and politely take the money in "your" pocket and give you the solution you're looking for.

If we all do this, we'll hardly feel offended and fight with our clients or potential clients.

If words dont hurt u .. it's either u have no integirty or u r just a born low life..
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Came4amod: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2020
The only thing u can tell anyone in to PE is to be happy with what you got .. because all PE even extenders which is the only know method .. is not a cure .. it's a psychological other then physical therapy.. if you have anything to help that's what u tell someone looking for PE .. not take is money and insult .. that for people with integrity
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Do you want me to buy your book? Tell me and be straight forward tongue

I shared a story. Also, storytelling is the best way to market, sell, or persuade. But before you do that, make sure you have the solution.

Permanent and natural cure of PE is inside the book, but if you don't have PE, that is a waste of money.

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2020
femi4:
I don't have the grace .....the insult is too much

Yes, it hurts, but as you mature in business with honesty, it won't hurt anymore.

3 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by harsysky(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

If words dont hurt u .. it's either u have no integirty or u r just a born low life..

You should know what people mean when they say words don't hurt them with the level of knowledge you have going by your coments on here. It is like people who don't fear; they feel the fear and go about their business anyway like they do not fear at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
U r selling social engineering nothing in the book that is not online .. but people with free cash everywhere willing to give it up for trash..

Okay.
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

Nice input.

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
The only thing u can tell anyone in to PE is to be happy with what you got .. because all PE even extenders which is the only know method .. is not a cure .. it's a psychological other then physical therapy.. if you have anything to help that's what u tell someone looking for PE .. not take is money and insult .. that for people with integrity

Wow! You're great. I learned a lot from this short reply. I truly appreciate, sir.

2 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by henryobinna(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2020
@ ilegend,

how do you sell your books on Amazon?

Kindle is a little confusing, I do not understand the 35% and 70% royalty.

I have abooj I intend sellubg on those platforms.

I'd be glad if you help out.
Thank you
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2020
@henryobinna, choose 70%.

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2020
harsysky:

You should know what people mean when they say words don't hurt them with the level of knowledge you have going by your coments on here. It is like people who don't fear; they feel the fear and go about their business anyway like they do not fear at all.

Apt.

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Offpoint: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
Choose 70%.

70% ?
These white guys sef, 70% of someone's hardwork is too much naw... oyinbo sef, PayPal will take their own, your bank will take their own... what's Left then?
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by henryobinna(m): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
@henryobinna, choose 70%.

thank you, do you select 'kindle select'?

Also my book will be price at over $10 though..
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by henryobinna(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Offpoint:

70% ?
These white guys sef, 70% of someone's hardwork is too much naw... oyinbo sef, PayPal will take their own, your bank will take their own... what's Left then?
omo e tire me oh.

me sef don't know if 70% will go to the author or to Amazon.

But anyhow sha,
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Apeshy101(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Offpoint:

70% ?

I got some royalty payment from Amazon yesterday via Payoneer.

The amount was ridiculously funny

Laugh nearly kee me yesterday.

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
henryobinna:
thank you, do you select 'kindle select'?

Also my book will be price at over $10 though..

What I use may or may not be applicable to you. I use it at times and don't use it other times.

$10.00?

As long as it's a great book, with a professional cover, less typos or grammatical blunders, great description, searchable title and subtitle, then there is no harm selling it at any price you want.

If it's a cut and nail, then $2.99 or at most, $6.99 will be better.

4 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Came4amod: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2020
harsysky:

How much is 10$ .. if u allow urself be disrespected because of 10$ .. In my own opinion .. it's not worth it .. if I offended anyone with my post i apologise
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

How much is 10$ .. if u allow urself be disrespected because of 10$ .. In my own opinion .. it's not worth it .. if I offended anyone with my post i apologise

Great men don't make money in bulk. They make it like a drop of water and for the rest of their lives. Constant drop of water will fill an ocean.

Greed make we Nigerians want to make our money in bulk and this is why some of us go into drug, fraud, politics, and other illegal businesses.

We want to blow so LOUDLY that the whole nation will worship us. No one wants to start small, but those who do reap the benefit from generation to generation.

13 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by proclinician: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Apeshy101:

Bwahahahaha ewoooo
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Came4amod: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Great men don't make money in bulk. They make it like a drop of water and for the rest of their lives. Constant drop of water will fill an ocean.

You may be correct but money is not everything u rather watch people suffer and get injuries because of your drops .. not my business anyway
That's why people live life and in the end they feel they have wasted it all ..
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by henryobinna(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

What I use may or may not be applicable to you. I use it at times and don't use it other times.

$10.00?

As long as it's a great book, with a professional cover, less typos or grammatical blunders, great description, searchable title and subtitle, then there is no harm selling it at any price you want.

If it's a cut and nail, then $2.99 or at most, $6.99 will be better.
thank you and I appreciate.

I actually put in great time and energy into writing it.
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Came4amod: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Greed make we Nigerians want to make our money in bulk and this is why some of us go into drug, fraud, politics, and other illegal businesses.

We want to blow so LOUDLY that the whole nation will worship us. No one wants to start small, but those who do reap the benefit from generation to generation.

U r not a saint yourself .. giving false information and selling ideas that can lead to injuries and sorts and promising lies is also not a good way to live life .. neither is crime .. so you are also on the Same table you are shaking
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

You may be correct but money is not everything u rather watch people suffer and get injuries because of your drops .. not my business anyway
That's why people live life and in the end they feel they have wasted it all ..

It's better to live a life and feel wasted at the end because you have some stories to tell and some lessons to teach the world than never living one.

2 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by henryobinna(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Apeshy101:

this is crazy ridiculous.

how much is your book priced at and what percentage royalty are you on?

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / When She Is On Her Way To Your House / 10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.