Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger (53076 Views)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
why are the lanes not marked Why do Nigerians embrace mediocrity. There are no marked lanes on the highway, how are vehicles supposed to move in an organized manner? I am referring to the road in the first couple of pictures!!!
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by GeneralOjukwu: 2:29pm On May 07, 2017
Jetleeee and salford. ..

A beg temper justice with mercy concerning Oildichotomy.

A Governor is doing well, why not celebrate him when most of his peers are useless?

grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

Fashola built 15 waterworks

How many Ambode don build? None

Fashola built 5 power stations

Fashola built 3 bridges including the best bridge in In Nigeria and West Africa called Lekki Ikoyi bridge>

Fashola built 6 modern jetties

Fashola built countless housing estates

Fashola build dozens of new schools

Fashola built many hospitals including the first burn center in Nigeria and the first Cardiac and Renal hospital in Nigeria.

Fashola built 13 maternity centers.

Fashola built many parks including the Freedom park

Fashola build 30 skill acquisition centers

Fashola built rice and cassava mill

Fashola build the Lagos state energy college

Fashola built the new LASG house of assembly

How many ambode don build? None

Fashola built 2 asphalt plant

Fashola built Fashola Paving Stone manufacturing plant

Fashola build many modern court houses

Fashola built many modern markets including the new Oyingbo market

Fashola's work is enough to fill more than 10 pages on NL, but Ambode's work can not fill 1 single page.

Fashola's work goes beyond overhead bridge and basic roads which so far is Ambode's preoccupation which is very basic and non ground breaking per Lagos standard, but no governor in Nigeria past or present can overtake Fashola's achievements because his body of work was very comprehensive and across the board.

I know hate and ignorance are the foundation of your comment so I do understand.

Are u minding these idiots here dt know nothing. Always spewing hate towards fashola. Some of them don't even know what Lagos looked like before. Even lagosians dt hate buhari wt a passion have nothing bad to say about fashola. He did a LOT. And those maternity centres are even better dn private hospitals.

When this country eventually gets restructured, fashola needs to be the first minister of the western region. True story.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by browniex: 3:05pm On May 07, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Lagosians go still spoil road and bridge in few years time angry
you are wrong, infrastructure in lagos have been suprisingly well maintained.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by browniex: 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Ambode achievement don dwarf Fashola own.
kudos to him one of the few working governors in Nigeria.
Majority are just occupying space.
you are myopic,what has Ambode done?,can you count the achievements of fashola?,a great deal of what Ambode is doing today,is a result of the solid foundation laid by fashola.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by caprini1: 3:17pm On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is quite surprising how somebody who supposedly live outside the country judging from his comment is posting pictures about developments in Nigeria.

A governor constructed a layby a pedestrian bridge and some some adjoining roads within the vicinity and we won't hear word like he was voted in to do otherwise.

Personally, I don't celebrate a Nigerian politician for doing his job. We are so used to mediocrity that when we see something new we jump up like he is doing anybody a favour. And the best any buttlicker will say is, we should celebrate them to do more, like WTF, I pay my f**king taxes to Lagos State govt monthly and he should use it for developments as expected Why the Fuss!!

I've passed this level please, maybe it is just me!!
It's not just you bro...I don't comment on these kind of posts,its like celebrating 10hrs of electricity per day and praising the govt. whereas I pay thousands of naira monthly for the service.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by homirefacuny(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

Fashola built 3 bridges including the best bridge in In Nigeria and West Africa called Lekki Ikoyi bridge>

Fashola built many hospitals including the first burn center in Nigeria and the first Cardiac and Renal hospital in Nigeria.

Fashola's work is enough to fill more than 10 pages on NL, but Ambode's work can not fill 1 single page.

Fashola's work goes beyond overhead bridge and basic roads which so far is Ambode's preoccupation which is very basic and non ground breaking per Lagos standard, but no governor in Nigeria past or present can overtake Fashola's achievements because his body of work was very comprehensive and across the board.

I know hate and ignorance are the foundation of your comment so I do understand.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 07, 2017
salford:
The guy is really doing a great job. If not for the landmark buildings...i would surely miss my way around this area i grew up in.

As in i got confused the last time i was passing through berger. As per Amosun, i cant wait for the man gerrout abd hopefully we wld get a proper governor.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by willibounce1(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
salford:
The guy is really doing a great job. If not for the landmark buildings...i would surely miss my way around this area i grew up in.

He is doing the job he is paid for. There's nothing special about a pedestrian bridge.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by LogicStatement: 3:45pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

Comments like this are unnecessary. Ambode does not need to build any of those things u listed there again since his predecessor has provided them, that's what is called continuity of governance. There are a million & one other things to be done & Ambode is trying his best just like his predecessors to add meaningfully to what he met on ground. Etesiwaju Eko lo jewa lo'gun

4 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 3:49pm On May 07, 2017
mykelmeezy:

youre are the hater and ignorant folk here

you should know leadership is supposed to mean continuing from where your predecessor stopped and not erasing old progress to seem like the better person

grow up

What's this one saying?

When Fashola was leaving, he said he'd love to see his predecessor do better than him, this is what sensible and credible leaders say and hope for, but we have a situation where the new governor after 2 years remains far behind his predecessor's first 2 years.

If Fashola's first 2 years, he was commissioning multiple projects per week, he commissioned power plants, housing estates, water works, hospitals, maternity centers, skills centers drivers institutes, bridges, countless roads and so on.

And what is Ambode doing with his first 2 years? Overhead bridge, one bridge, and roads.

We are talking about facts and realities so stop bothering me with irrelevant emotions and tantrums.

mykelmeezy:
Biafra land of the rising sun

what a country it could have been

too bad we never got a chance to find out

And please, focus more on your biafra village where you have nothing to show for the taxes and allocations they collect from you.

4 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by stainlessnature: 3:50pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

why should Ambode build what Fashola had already built. Can't Someone look elsewhere that needs attention . Is governance now meant for competition? Bros think
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by nnacent(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
This kind of warped mentality is what politicians do have even after they travel out and see how things are done. They come home and do some mediocre things and everybody shout uhuru. Again this same mentality Nigerians have when they travel out they obey laws to the latter but on touch down at MMA, lawlessness and foolishness starts.
For somebody who supposedly live outside Nigeria still fanning the state of origin tag suggest you are still myopic somewhat. Don't take it personal

I don't give a Hoot about my state government who throw some crumbs projects around and go around social media saying that's the best thing since jollof rice.

Rise and aspire above mediocrity. I suppose where you are based they don't celebrate things such as these. Learn from them bro
dear my high standard. Rome was not built in a day. Until you tell me what punishment you have netted out to governors who do nothing, then you may have to be quiet. In our clime, when people act with the masses in mind we celebrate them however small since we have done nothing to those who do nothing
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by toocoded: 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
jullty:
It is not ojodu berger. There is bridge there..Going towards redeemed church
R u okay? Or perharps you are picture blind
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by toocoded: 4:00pm On May 07, 2017
stainlessnature:
why should Ambode build what Fashola had already built. Can't Someone look elsewhere that needs attention . Is governance now meant for competition? Bros think
Thanks oooo, help me tell him/her

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:06pm On May 07, 2017
LogicStatement:

Comments like this are unnecessary. Ambode does not need to build any of those things u listed there again since his predecessor has provided them, that's what is called continuity of governance. There are a million & one other things to be done & Ambode is trying his best just like his predecessors to add meaningfully to what he met on ground. Etesiwaju Eko lo jewa lo'gun

Lagos with 20 million people and thousands still trooping in every day doesn't need more schools or more hospitals, more waterworks, more power plants and so on?

Even inAmercia where they have everything that we admire, they are still building new schools, hospitals, power plants and so on.

In Fashola's 1st 2 years, Fashola was building power plants, water works, hospitals, maternity centers, bridges and building state institutions, he was creating valuable agencies and so on while Ambode is still lagging behind with almost nothing in form of visionary projects.

Continuity means doing better than your predecessor, not lagging behind your predecessor especially when his budget is the largest in the history of Nigeria and over N200 billion more than Fashola's largest budget. We should be seeing more than roads, but so far, what we are seeing is what we expect from poor states in form of basic projects lie roads and overhead bridge.

Ambode is trying per poor states standard, but not per Lagos state standard or like his predecessors.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:11pm On May 07, 2017
stainlessnature:

Very shallow and backward thinking.

Do they have enough schools Lagos, hospitals, power plants, water works, maternity centers or is Lagos more developed than America where after almost 300 years of development and steady power supply they are still building new schools, hospitals, power plants and so on.

Please stop thinking like a 2-year-old kid.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:15pm On May 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Besides Amosun can't cover every place at once. .Ogun state is big mehn, ilaro, abeokuta, sagamu, ijebu ode, ijebu igbo, ifo, ewekoro, aiaiyetoro, Ota, igbesa, sango etc..

But the good news is that work has resumed at alagbole, Akute side. .that place is very close to Lagos too. Ogun needs more development so as to benefit more from its close proximity to Lagos

Amosun was doing great, but the economic downturn slowed him down. Ogun state is just too big to reflect the government's efforts.

He's still not good at tax/revenue collection considering the state's huge tax base.

Good that all his projects are back on track.

3 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by LogicStatement: 4:18pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

Lagos with 20 million people and thousands still trooping in every day doesn't need more schools or more hospitals, more waterworks, more power plants and so on?

Even inAmercia where they have everything that we admire, they are still building new schools, hospitals, power plants and so on.

In Fashola's 1st 2 years, Fashola was building power plants, water works, hospitals, maternity centers, bridges and building state institutions, he was creating valuable agencies and so on while Ambode is still lagging behind with almost nothing in form of visionary projects.

Continuity means doing better than your predecessor, not lagging behind your predecessor especially when his budget is the largest in the history of Nigeria and over N200 billion more than Fashola's largest budget. We should be seeing more than roads, but so far, what we are seeing is what we expect from poor states in form of basic projects lie roads and overhead bridge.

Ambode is trying per poor states standard, but not per Lagos state standard or like his predecessors.

All sectors are important & not be overlooked but no man can do them all. Ambode has set a target for himself ever since his administration came on board on 3 areas which are: infrastructure, security & employment creation. This will also form the basis on which he would be judged after his tenure. So far, I think he has not derailed from that focus & I believe he has a pass mark on these areas. This is just the beginning, more are still expected, he needs all the support from all of us

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:18pm On May 07, 2017
janellemonae:

Are u minding these idiots here dt know nothing. Always spewing hate towards fashola. Some of them don't even know what Lagos looked like before. Even lagosians dt hate buhari wt a passion have nothing bad to say about fashola. He did a LOT. And those maternity centres are even better dn private hospitals.

When this country eventually gets restructured, fashola needs to be the first minister of the western region. True story.

They hate Fashola because they are still seeing red and mad and upset because Fashola deported their nuisance constituting people from Lagos.

One thing they can not do is show you anything meaningful their useless village governors are doing with their money.

4 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:25pm On May 07, 2017
LogicStatement:

All sectors are important & not be overlooked but no man can do them all. Ambode has set a target for himself ever since his administration came on board on 3 areas which are: infrastructure, security & employment creation. This will also form the basis on which he would be judged after his tenure. So far, I think he has not derailed from that focus & I believe he has a pass mark on these areas. This is just the beginning, more are still expected, he needs all the support from all of us

Yes, no man can do them all and we are not saying this man or that man can do everything, but we expect you to do better than the ones before you especially when your budget and income almost doubled your predecessor's budget.

He should be far far ahead if he really has substantial goals and vision instead of roads and overhead bridge after 2 years in office.

We should be seeing more housing estates, more power plants, more water works, more schools, more hospitals and futuristic developments instead just roads and overhead bridge.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
sirconfidence1:
Abule-Egba is being speedily turned to Victoria Island by Ambode.

That was good for Ambode, but Fashola built the most beautiful and sophisticated bridge in Nigeria and West Africa.

3 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
isick:

True about fashola tho, but at least will have to give Ambode some praise, even tho we voted them in to do that.

Ambode is trying per maybe other poor state's standard, but not par Lagos state standard.

Fashola's 2nd-year budget was N430 billion

Ambode's 2nd-year budget is N813 billion, almost doubled Fashola's budget.

If Fashola was able to do so much with almost half of Ambode's budget, why are we seeing just roads and overhead bridge?

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 5:00pm On May 07, 2017
shinel:

Most Fashola's achievements are on paper.

Ignorance.

Light up Lagos. More than 365 streets across the state was light up including my area.

Ignorance didn't let you know that Fashola lit more streets and on top of that, Ambode is lighting streets with the powerplants than Fashola built.

Educate yourself abeg.

Roads. More than 114 roads projects, at least 2good roads in each 57 Local councils.

Fashola built more roads than any governor in the history of Nigeria

Security. Bought armoured tanks, helicopters for aerial surveillance and policing, Gun boats, armoured personnel carriers. Don't forget new police cars in hundreds.

Fashola did all that and more.

Ignorance also prevents you from knowing that the funds Ambode is buying all the gear from came from the Lagos state trust fund Fashola created.

Educate yourself abeg.

Revenue. He has generated the highest revenue in the history of Lagos State N289billion.

IGR was N500 million monthly before fashola, but it was almost N30 billion monthly when Fashola left and what you are crediting Ambode for came because of the strong tax collection system laid by Tinubu and Fashola.

Educate yourself abeg.

Food. Don't forget he laid the foundation for local rice production in Nigeria with Kebbi partnership, which the FG is now picking on, and about to produce it in mass to cover local consumption.

Fashola built rice mills and Lagos was growing more rice which is what Ambode should improve on instead of importing and rebagging rice from another state.

Improve on your own capacity to satisfy your people instead of importing. This is common sense, but your type won't know.

Salary. He pays workers salaries without seeking any bailout from FG. And also paid the money the state was owing pensioners since 2010 including Fashola's tenure which he didn't pay.

Stop lying, Fashola paid billions to pensioners.

Lagos pays N45bn pension ON AUGUST 2, 201212:25 AM

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/lagos-pays-n45bn-pension

Lagos pays N14.48 billion to retirees

http://lagosindicator.com.ng/2014/01/13/lagos-indicator-lagos-pays-n14-48-billion-to-retirees

Educate yourself abeg.

Emergency. 36 Mobile Intensive Care Unit ambulances, also provided additional 26 Transport Ambulances deployed across all General Hospitals. The ambulance service can be reached by calling the Toll-Free Line 112.

Fashola did all that and even built hospitals too

Where is Ambode's hospitals?

Power Generating sets ranging from 350 – 500 KVA as additional back-up sets across all our General Hospitals to ensure 24-hour power supply. In addition, 26 Mobile X-Ray machines are being installed at all our general hospitals across the State.

Fashola built 5 power plants and this one is talking about generator. Is this a joke grin

Housing. Have you not heard of Lagos rent to own scheme?
You can be a landlord or landlady in one of the estates across Lagos.

Fashola Introduces 'Rent-to-Own' Housing Scheme

http://allafrica.com/stories/201407090149.html

Abeg stop the rubbish, Fashola intri=oduce that and even built housing estates too.

Show us the housing estates Ambode built.

I can go on and on, not to talk of the countless ongoing projects across the state.

Ambode is a true reflection of what democracy is all about, bringing good governance to your door step.

Not to hear alone but to see with your face and be a partaker.

I give it to him!!!

Just rubbish

You know nothing about Lagos so keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 5:16pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
Bobby4090:

How much has Fashola paid you to articulate all these lies. If he Fashola was that good why hasn't he transformed the power ministry which he kept blasting Jonathan for. Shows he was just over rated. The truth is that two years of Ambode has impacted Lagosians more than 8 years of Fashola. To the extent that even PDP and Bode George acknowledged that the young man's achievements has totally swept them off.
Fasholas incompetence and his jealous of Ambode has made him not to do a single work inside lagos state as the minister of works and housing. All the delapidated federal roads in lagos which Fashola kept begging the federal government to do before has now been purposely abandoned by him. Shame on Fashola. Ambode is a gift of God and the best thing that has happened to Lagos recently.
[/s]

Please state facts and not sentiments and emotions.

Fashola can not pay me to say anything good or bad about him simply because his achievements are there on the ground in form of facts.

Fashola remains the most accomplished governor in the history of Nigeria and we have facts on the ground to prove it with.

If you really have your own sets of facts to challenge me with or compare with any other governor, bring it on and if you feel like comparing Fashola's first 2 years with Ambode's first 2 years, bring it on or move on.

3 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2017
browniex:
you are myopic,what has Ambode done?,can you count the achievements of fashola?,a great deal of what Ambode is doing today,is a result of the solid foundation laid by fashola.
So if you did not curse you will never make a point abi? Ambode working rate dwarf Fashola, take it or leave it.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by 4everGrand(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is quite surprising how somebody who supposedly live outside the country judging from his comment is posting pictures about developments in Nigeria.

A governor constructed a layby a pedestrian bridge and some some adjoining roads within the vicinity and we won't hear word like he was voted in to do otherwise.

Personally, I don't celebrate a Nigerian politician for doing his job. We are so used to mediocrity that when we see something new we jump up like he is doing anybody a favour. And the best any buttlicker will say is, we should celebrate them to do more, like WTF, I pay my f**king taxes to Lagos State govt monthly and he should use it for developments as expected Why the Fuss!!

I've passed this level please, maybe it is just me!!

Erm...Einstein, or wats ur name, pls can you give credit when its due, and to whom its due.

A governor is doing well and people are attesting to it, pls let them be ok?

Pls what have u done to past goverments to whom you paid ur effing taxes, and who did not bring about the required developments...nothing. Kindly continue to pay effing taxes while other Nigerians pay their taxes.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by mykelmeezy: 6:02pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

What's this one saying?

When Fashola was leaving, he said he'd love to see his predecessor do better than him, this is what sensible and credible leaders say and hope for, but we have a situation where the new governor after 2 years remains far behind his predecessor's first 2 years.

If Fashola's first 2 years, he was commissioning multiple projects per week, he commissioned power plants, housing estates, water works, hospitals, maternity centers, skills centers drivers institutes, bridges, countless roads and so on.

And what is Ambode doing with his first 2 years? Overhead bridge, one bridge, and roads.

We are talking about facts and realities so stop bothering me with irrelevant emotions and tantrums.

And please, focus more on your biafra village where you have nothing to show for the taxes and allocations they collect from you.

you really had to go through my profile to bring out a post from a different topic to an unrelated issue

really

immature minds on this forum r too many

if you r used to ojodu Berger youll simply applaud the job well done n then stfu

instead of spewing trash n condescending to hatred

if ambode is performing below per n yet remains the best working governor currently then it reflects how miserable the society is n in turn how fellows like you are
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Lorax(f): 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
I don't know why people keep praising Ambode, the only roads he keeps fixing are those In the high brow areas. Have you gone to Apapa, Olodi-Apapa, Festac, Satellite town just to name a few? The roads there are terrible. Just pass through Oshodi-Apapa express way and see things for your self.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by browniex: 6:24pm On May 07, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
So if you did not curse you will never make a point abi? Ambode working rate dwarf Fashola, take it or leave it.
please don't reason like this,fashola transformed lagos from a ragtag dirty,chaotic,and crime ridden place to a livable city,his performance was holistic and commanding, the results are everywhere, Ambode is just applying the paintwork to the beautiful sculpture put together by fashola.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 7:00pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
mykelmeezy:

you really had to go through my profile to bring out a post from a different topic to an unrelated issue

really

immature minds on this forum r too many

if you r used to ojodu Berger youll simply applaud the job well done n then stfu

instead of spewing trash n condescending to hatred

if ambode is performing below per n yet remains the best working governor currently then it reflects how miserable the society is n in turn how fellows like you are

[/s]

Your ipob mentality reflects on your posts on NL hence me highliting it to show people where you are coming from.

Like I said, worry more about your village abeg.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
Ucheosefoh:

Ucheosefoh:
The state governor is fulfilling the promise made to the town Ogbunike in Oyi local government area on road construction.

Here is how a young man from the town shared the good news.
Oyibo ababatago Umueri.

#Willie_is_the_man.

They said there is light at end of every tunnel. For long we have been l glamouring for road. We got much promises but no fulfillment but #Gov_Willie have done something different in history of Ogbunike. It may be late but what matters is emekwa ya ka odimma.

You are free to channel your votes were you like but my vote is for #Willie.

Source: http://thediamondblitz..nl/2017/03/anambra-state-rural-roads-construction.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5084691_fbimg1490911695408_jpeg510db68bbd74f3c1d67a6dc79dd549e6

Coming from ipob villager wey dey celebrate village footpath you call road by a governor with no meaningful achievements apart from the same MOU signing that jokers like you celebrate on NL.

Nna, abeg face your village and ugly village roads.

These ipob villagers sef. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.