Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling (10603 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Prognose: 5:59pm On May 07, 2017
Chei, see nipppulleesssss sad

We af spoil finish cry
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
kateskitty:
Those balls look unnatural undecided
*run out of thread*
Omo ...u go fear balls....
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 07, 2017
Foxyn:
please send me the girl's no.

20k for a night

I'm serious
Haha. Bad boy.

1 Like

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by baba4thegehs: 7:39pm On May 07, 2017
She can't even adopt some modesty by covering her nips... it's a shame
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
Hmm... Shildren of d world. Going almost naked on set. In between... How do I register? Just wana infiltrate their activities o
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by hernandson(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2017
I can see them nipples modeling too,because they are standing erect
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2017
Realkenny:
omoko
lol your pa omoko
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by barallanee(f): 8:48pm On May 07, 2017
The pics is nt even fresh....for a gurl to expose her body lyk DAT is wrong der are people who still dress decently and are prettier.... wen ur a decent gurl,decent men meet u....when ur indecent u will always meet ur typ
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by hoMegas(m): 1:21am On May 08, 2017
midehill:
the girl is more stupid
you are very stupid gender biased mugu did both of them not put of their tops. It is people like you that drags us back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Babe Flashes Raw Boobzz In Erotic Selfie / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.