Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort (10593 Views)

Look What I Found On My Girls Phone / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quincymadu: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Guys abeeeg i need one kind favour from you guys..
Those of you that has deflowered a girl before, how did you guys do it...cos since 4 days now i have been trying to disvirgin dis girl that am dating.but it seems more difficult than i thought, the last time i tried it with another girl the same thing was the case...this time around i thought it was going to be easier since i didnt apply some techniques... Like using plenty lubricant and getting her well aroused, but even with all this too the package seal has refused to give way...sometimes i spend up to 4 hrs humping on top a locked kpekus dat my d*** wont stand again...all my body is paining me seriously here...and a niqqa needs to blast,..abeg na my matter be this and is not a joke...i need expert answers from real men and the ladies too....not from children o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by RevenGeMission: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2018
[center][/center]

. grin grin.

Never give a man's job to kids

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quincymadu: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:
[center][/center]

. grin grin.

Never give a man's job to kids

Hahahaha....My brother o...its kinda looking like that o...am at the point of giving up and accepting defeat...i so much underestimated this job...am embarrassed

6 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Finger her first nau

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quality20(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2018
guys down south use engine oil on their organs and on that of their wife. Ask from those garage mechanics. But on a more serious note, fornication is a big sin. U are about to ruin a girl's life with undisciplined and inordinate sexual desires that could make her a sexual maniac who would be sexually incontinent in d near future, and who wouldn't see reason why she shouldn't have sex with every tom,dick ,harry and even nameless strange men

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quincymadu: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Finger her first nau

I do more than that
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:

I do more than that
Watch tutorials on YouTube. Serious.
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by gameboy727(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Use nail and hammer.

11 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2018
On a Sunday morning?

Answer me, have you paid her bride price?

57 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Launcher: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Ever heard of a tool called AXE? It breaks anything!

14 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by AdaAde(f): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Go and pay her bride price first. angry
They don use sex swear for this generation ni angry
Every single problem in relationships excluding marriage, is always related to sex.
I've come to realize the honor in virginity. Apart from that it protects one from unnecessary fear of diseases and unwanted pregnancies, it gives one common sense that is not common.

In summary, op doesn't have sense.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by jogsman01(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2018
No sense on Sabbath...... it is well

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by SarakiBukola: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2018
True life story....

Had an Edo GF who before i started dating her, heard a rumour from her secondary school mates that she was super cheap in school.

I tried everything possible to enter the Gates. Lubrication, gentle penetration...etc. We had a 4 year relationship and we pleasured ourselves in other ways.

She insisted she was a virgin, she would cry when we gave up after hours of trying to penetrate. We both really wanted to fvck.

Some friends have said her vjay was probably sealed with juju by her Dad. Till date, i don't fvcking know what truly happened.

She's married to a Pastor now with 3 kids

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Okay... This is not funny.
It's a norm right now in our world, having sex with our boyfriends and girlfriends.

But despite these, where has our self respect gone to?
When did it become like this in our generation?
I thought bedroom matters ought to be kept strictly within the confinements of that room?

Or better still, you could talk to a relationship expert or a sex therapist... We're neither of the afforementioned, so why bring this to us

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by don4real18(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2018
You need proper techniques
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by uchman(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2018
No use vex carry all your strength

Make you no kill person pikin...

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
It's a norm right now in our world, having sex with our boyfriends and girlfriends.

I thought bedroom matters ought to be kept strictly within the confinements of that room?

Or better still, you could talk to a relationship expert or a sex therapist... We're neither of the afforementioned, so why bring this to us

There are sex therapist on romance land. Aunty the topic is not out of place. Just help him if you can or allow others that are willing to help.

14 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by SocialJustice: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Lazy boy.
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quincymadu: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2018
SarakiBukola:
True life story....

Had an Edo GF who before i started dating her, heard a rumour from her secondary school mates that she was super cheap in school.

I tried everything possible to enter the Gates. Lubrication, gentle penetration...etc. We had a 4 year relationship and we pleasured ourselves in other ways.

She insisted she was a virgin, she would cry when we gave up after hours of trying to penetrate. We both really wanted to fvck.

Some friends have said her vjay was probably sealed with juju by her Dad. Till date, i don't fvcking know what truly happened.

She's married to a Pastor now with 3 kids

Lol...really funny man...
Dats what i dnt want o...to let her go probably with the idea of "mke another man do the first work"... I might just end up loosing every every

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by HouseOfWine: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2018
bleeping hypocrites everywhere, someone is asking for direction, U are busying judging his actions like you spent the whole of last week without commiting a sin..

This is not the 19 or 20th century, Relationship btw a male and female most definitely will involve sex, if U want the bride price to be paid, ask the op for his account and send it to him if not dial down with your holier than Jesus attitude!

@Op try fingering, from behind position or hell just ask google, no matter what dont relent, the cherry is yours grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quincymadu: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2018
Reski:

There are sex therapist on romance land. Aunty the topic is not out of place. Just help him if you can or allow others that are willing to help.

You dey mind busy body people...they are the problem of this country

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by flylegacy(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:

I do more than that

First finger her with one finger when she gets comfortable use 2 then move on to 3.

Then tell her to put your dick on her opening in case you might be pounding the wrong area and insert very very very slow... going back and forth on her opening very very very slowly then you'll realise and feel that its in.... It hurts when going through the opening but once it's inside she starts feeling it.

I've banged four virgins.. It works everytime.

8 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by falcon01: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Quality20:
guys down south use engine oil on their organs and on that of their wife. Ask from those garage mechanics. But on a more serious note, fornication is a big sin. U are about to ruin a girl's life with undisciplined and inordinate sexual desires that could make her a sexual maniac who would be sexually incontinent in d near future, and who wouldn't see reason why she shouldn't have sex with every tom,dick ,harry and even nameless strange men
SIN against who??
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Hisduchess(f): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:
Every single problem in relationships excluding marriage, is always related to sex.
I've come to realize the honor in virginity. Apart from that it protects one from unnecessary fear of diseases and unwanted pregnancies, it gives one common sense that is not common.

fact!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by deolurexy1(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:

Hahahaha....My brother o...its kinda looking like that o...am at the point of giving up and accepting defeat...i so much underestimated this job...am embarrassed

Know how you feel man
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quincymadu: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2018
adeyanju157:
Lol...really funny man... Dats what i dnt want o...to let her go probably with the idea of "mke another man do the first work"... I might just end up loosing every every

Wht is dis
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Quincymadu: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2018
flylegacy:

First finger her with one finger when she gets comfortable use 2 then move on to 3.

Then tell her to put your dick on her opening in case you might be pounding the wrong area and insert very very very slow... going back and forth on her opening very very very slowly then you'll realise and feel that its in.... It hurts when going through the opening but once it's inside she starts feeling it.

I've banged four virgins.. It works everytime.

How many of them did you notice blood rush...abeg forgive my naive ness

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by keenn: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2018
zinnyzee:

Times are changing, each generation with its own

Also remember the followings:
Rice were only served on Sunday or festive
Teachers were once the highest paid
Everyone once had a post mail box
Having a university degree is a guarantee for success
Having twins was an abormination

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:

You are very wise. Please don't give up your virginity for as little as shawarma or as much as a fully funded trip to Dubai. Just keep it till you find someone worth it.

Sex causes problems in marriages too though. That's why you find either partner cheating with one or multiple sexual partners.

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by ojotobiloba1: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Razor blade is #10... Kindly use it nah

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by flylegacy(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:

How many of them did you notice blood rush...abeg forgive my naive ness

3 out of 4... not all girls bleed though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Choi.lady Dressed Crazy For Halloween With Her Jaw-dropping Boobs On Display(pix / Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? / Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.