Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? (18401 Views)

If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by larrybee2017(f): 11:21pm On May 08, 2017
niyihawking:

lol
typical zombie
you: i have evidence and proof that Christianity is True
me: show us the proof
you: result to ad hominem

now who lacks proper upbringing?
delude sh*t
Eya sorry o I just heard about your loss. Olorun a fopo ropo
Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by niyihawking(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2017
larrybee2017:
Eya sorry o I just heard about your loss. Olorun a fopo ropo
get off my mention don't. have time for hanky panky
Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by larrybee2017(f): 9:00am On May 09, 2017
niyihawking:

get off my mention
don't. have time for hanky panky
Thank God for English. If I am to interprete this to you then it means. Don't get off my mention. Have time for hanky panky. English no be our mother tongue the more reason you need to stop acting like a toddler and learn to understand a write up before you comment on them.
Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by niyihawking(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2017
larrybee2017:

Thank God for English. If I am to interprete this to you then it means. Don't get off my mention. Have time for hanky panky. English no be our mother tongue the more reason you need to stop acting like a toddler and learn to understand a write up before you comment on them.
grin
your emphasis on the language shows that you have difficulty understanding it.
Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On May 10, 2017
modified.
Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by Robynwelo1(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
peacesamuel94:

There are ills in the society today because not everyone in the society, works by the Christian doctrine; this includes Christians.(so called).

Wrong. The Christian doctrine is based on falsehood and can never be true. The Christian doctrine does not even explain everything one needs to know therefore it is incomplete.
What does the doctrine say about gay rights?
what does it say about family planning?
what does it say about modern medicine?
what does it say about evolution?
politics? education?
NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL!
How then can we work by the Christian doctrine? If the doctrine was made available only few years ago to select few, how were others living?

Christainity is not what is making the society even half good, it along with other religion are what makes it bad. If you say a true adherence to Christianity would make the world a better place, then
What is Christianity? given by the thousand and one sect it has been left undefined
Why is there a divide between it and other religion? would you marry or associate with others from another?
Why does Christianity leave people in fear and not freedom?
Why are the leaders corrupt?
Where are the good people without sin?
This only makes me understand that the difference between Christians and non believers is that although both can sin, but the Christians will be pardoned because they believe Jesus is God.

C'mon, if Christianity was really what you said at least we could have seen a difference among it's members and leaders, or is it by bugging people in their homes and streets to believe in their God? Why did God not keep his church as one as the bible said? Why does the holy ghost fall on every one to speak in tongues yet cannot fall in their hearts and lives? why are we not seeing the blind that saw and the lame that walked? Think twice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by highscript(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2017
Flexherbal:
I do not regret things that once made me happy.
you be olodo.... I promise you 300,000,000 and I asked you to do some things (you're happy) and after finishing I tell you April fool .. You will be happy, you're thinking like a bible grin

2 Likes

Re: What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? by ArcToyin(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2017
hezy4real01:
Why person go sit down think say Hell or Heaven no de..... Is that person OK at all
I believe you went to school and you can read very well, read the op heading again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI / Onitsha Catholic Diocese Sanctions Two Priests For Disobedience / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.