Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (65742 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by SupremeCourt: 7:45pm On May 07, 2017
Nkem4040:
Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria To See Her Husband

Wife at risk of becoming young widow
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by IgboTyphoon: 7:49pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
She's pretty

Warn your husband not to try our federal might aga

If not kuje straight

You always talking about people. Learn to Address the issues. Forget personalities. So go ahead and address the issues raised by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
Coward, na now she know say she go turn up? She should have been here throughout the struggle. Maybe she thought he would never come, so she don go find good d dey slam her.
Rhubbbissshh
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Deathslater: 10:45pm On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Storms ?

grin grin grin

This people will not kill person.

I think I will soon be a Biafra Warlord. They can get very fine girls enh !!! grin

Please keep her away from FFK. I dnt want story that 'toush' the soul when he is high on his imported weed ooo.
Yorubas are fond of using 16th hand. That's how God created you to be.

You will always remain at the bottom.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by frankdoz25: 10:47pm On May 07, 2017
sammydirectly:
Coward, na now she know say she go turn up? She should have been here throughout the struggle. Maybe she thought he would never come, so she don go find good d dey slam her.
Rhubbbissshh
brown roof afonja spotted.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Deathslater: 10:48pm On May 07, 2017
sammydirectly:
Rhubbbissshh
Me and you know who should be called, considered and seen as a coward.

AWOLOWO
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 08, 2017
Deathslater:
Me and you know who should be called, considered and seen as a coward.

AWOLOWO

I don't know who Awolowo is, but in recent times, with what I see with my korokoro eyes, this babe na coward, if you investigate her well well some kpekus don dey knack am well.

Abi na you dey chop her, clean mouth?
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by kingzizzy: 10:24am On May 08, 2017
kiosk1:

The most sensible comment on this thread!
The image of Foolish Nnamdi Kanu gisting, feasting and laughing away like a goat and posing for selfies while sitting at FFK dining table is an open wound sprinkled with salt. The IBO so called Hero could not even first pay visit in sober remembrance to the parents or families of those restless and ideological IPOB youths who were gunned down in their prime while agitating for his release. No, he went to fill his stomach first at FFK house. Shameless fool. What a disgrace. The man is nothing but a fraud.
Is this the best that a people, once rumored to be so highly educated and advanced as far as the black race is concerned can do?
An educationally challenged and clearly ignorant scammer like Kanu has become their new 'hero'? I weep for these people.

You exposed your self as a hypocrite in your own statement. Nnamdi Kanu should have gone to visit the families of IPOB members who were gunned down? What about about those who gunned them down? You should be far more concerned that your Nigerian Army and Police can gun down unarmed people than you about Kanu visiting their family.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 10:36am On May 08, 2017
vecman22:

Igbos are donkeys tongue tongue

Come to my house beat me
which under bridge where you dey you dey called house. mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.