Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom (97029 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tonytony208(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2017
rheether:
So he is trying to tell us that he provided all that she ever wanted cry

Is it a lie? Isn't dat what a woman wants? Someone dat can provide all she wants? His manners and way of life doesn't matter so long as he can provide all you want
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by kitaatita: 11:46am On May 07, 2017
Gilded tombs do worms infold
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by wink2015(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2017
Which tribe is Mercy Aigbe? Which state does she come from?

What about her estranged husband ( Mr Gentry ) which state she come from?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by onatisi(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2017
This man is psychologically imbalanced. What is the essence of showing this picture?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Jay542(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2017
Oh God! That's a boutique mehn. Beht why
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 11:48am On May 07, 2017
bebe2:
Her bedroom or her wardrobe?

Who can sleep in clutter shocked

Hello, morning.

The interior design picture on your profile is it real? If yes do you know anyone that can do it for me for my own hux?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Jeus post=56282879]

This Lanre Gentry though, Wetin Mercy see for this man.[quote]

MONEY.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Davash222(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2017
izzou:

2 months ban?

I'm game

Oh ye Lalasticlala, do not forsake me. Prove to this dude that Nairaland is all about meaningful information. Don't let me go on unnecessary ban

Abeg

cry
Sorry bro.. You've been forsaken.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by beautiful232(f): 11:56am On May 07, 2017
lol,this man is really a joker
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2017
izzou:

Am very confident this one won't

grin

All it takes to get a thread to the front page is, one or more of their favorite zombie moniker to view it.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Kuriou: 12:07pm On May 07, 2017
Daremee:

How can she have brain when she packed all the cells into her breasts which she was always displaying like Cossy displays hers, and like Daniella displays her nyash. Stupid woman. Let her hunt down another man to throw her breasts in front of like a cowbell factory.

Beat her up, then show off her wardrobe to prove what a shallow vain and only fashion minded zombie she is. Height of disgrace. Didn't know mercy was this brainless. See her stupidly posing and encouraging him. This type will even allow herself to be filed having sex as long as you place a shoe or clothes tack in front of her.
Now see your pathetic life, mercy. This Yeye man is now making a big fool and laughing stock of you on social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by khatea: 12:08pm On May 07, 2017
I actually didn't see any bed in dat boutique in d video
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Smellymouth: 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Abeg weytn b dis funny man name grin

Kingsley Ogbonna aka Dauda..
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by sisisioge: 12:18pm On May 07, 2017
olab059:

Miss Ibadan, will you endure the beating if you had all those clothes and shoes?

No Mr .Oyo...it will be too much for my bones to handle grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by olab059(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
sisisioge:

No Mr .Oyo...it will be too much for my bones to handle grin
smiley
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by bitcoinvin(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2017
izzou:
This won't make fp

Am very sure about that

cool

its has made it made but mercy wont make it back to her marriage..lol
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Loveth1: 12:27pm On May 07, 2017
Davido's billionaire friend hushpuppi flaunts his extremely rich lifestyle and gives out a super car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhKvMIBdxIg
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by shewa88(f): 12:27pm On May 07, 2017
duduade:

She has a boutique...

But I think cause of low sales she personally moved most of her boutique things into her personal dressroom....!!!

My thoughts exactly
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

Is it a lie? Isn't dat what a woman wants? Someone dat can provide all she wants? His manners and way of life doesn't matter so long as he can provide all you want

What's wrong in providing what a woman wants? Is it a bad thing ?
I wonder how you people think?
My fiancé provide almost everything I need and he's not a wicked person . infact he's so soft and caring and most times I wonder how lucky I am.
Have been approached on several occasions to be an actress but because of the kind of lifestyle in the acting world , I refused the offers .
Even when I told my fiancé ,he said babe ! I don't understand this acting thing o. Because me I can't bear it , if an actor or someone starts kissing u and holding your bum. I don't even know what wil happen that day if I see such.
I just chuckled and I tapped him and said I didn't know u are this hot headed o grin
He said , ha! Babe when am crazy about my woman , no one dares touch or do anything with her o.. Lemme start saying my own now oo.
And that's the first time , I will hear such from him .. Because av been given offers to act .
And me sef ! I don't need such limelight in my life . am perfectly satisfied with my career .

So Mr tonytony, theres nothing bad if ones spouse provide everything for his loved one . its even a blessing sef!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Icecream4U(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2017
onatisi:
This man is psychologically imbalanced. What is the essence of showing this picture?
What do you expect from an uneducated man? The lady married him cos of his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Tflex01: 12:43pm On May 07, 2017
Tjohnnay:
Afonjas and der wahala na dm sabi abeg make dm gt out, make we reason hw d new week go b. na woman matter juz dey make front page, women ar d problem we have in dis country

Useless gals

Uselss ppl

Ode! grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by kov624665(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2017
"This Lanre Gentry though, Wetin Mercy see for this man". @OP: wetin do the man? Shior!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Oma91: 12:49pm On May 07, 2017
Ladies without shoes, bags, etc also get battered. So what's your point?
queenfav:
Money and material possessions doesn't really translate to happiness.With all those shoes, bags and clothes she was still being battered in marriage.Life na wa.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Gassa007: 12:49pm On May 07, 2017
Jeus:
Alleged Woman Beater and Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry shows off his wife's bedroom.

He shared the video on his page and wrote... "This is my wife bedroom in my house, I love my wife"

This Lanre Gentry though, Wetin Mercy see for this man.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/mercy-aigbes-husband-lanre-gentry-shows.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlvjRKFfsE
So "alleged woman beater" is now a title
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by yinkslinks(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2017
Wow nice one unlike that of enidodo. But it's like a boutique with a bed to taste fuuuuck when u come shopping with ur boo. Looool
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tonytony208(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2017
alexialin:

What's wrong in providing what a woman wants? Is it a bad thing ?
I wonder how you people think?
My fiancé provide almost everything I need and he's not a wicked person . infact he's so soft and caring and most times I wonder how lucky I am.
Have been approached on several occasions to be an actress but because of the kind of lifestyle in the acting world , I refused the offers .
Even when I told my fiancé ,he said babe ! I don't understand this acting thing o. Because me I can't bear it , if an actor or someone starts kissing u and holding your bum. I don't even know what wil happen that day if I see such.
I just chuckled and I tapped him and said I didn't know u are this hot headed o grin
He said , ha! Babe when am crazy about my woman , no one dares touch or do anything with her o.. Lemme start saying my own now oo.
And that's the first time , I will hear such from him .. Because av been given offers to act .
And me sef ! I don't need such limelight in my life . am perfectly satisfied with my career .

So Mr tonytony, theres nothing bad if ones spouse provide everything for his loved one . its even a blessing sef!

I hope you know there is a difference between spouse and fiancee? Only a husband should provide your needs and not a fiancee. The day he stops providing your needs, maybe due to financial challenges, will you still continue to date him? You are not bearing his surname madam. You and your parents should be the ones meeting your needs until you get married, and not a man who happens to be dating you. It us pure poverty mentality. You should be a financial planning partner with a man and not a financial burden or liability.

Meeting your financial needs in marriage is right. Marrying a man for the sole reason that he can meet your needs is bad. It is a clear evidence of personal failure, inferiority complex and poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Tjohnnay: 1:00pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Kingsley Ogbonna aka Dauda..
Oh thanks

D guy dance step dey always funny me sha
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by madjune(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
I admire Mercy beauty o.

But, she's so wrapped up in it. Gosh.
Obviously, shes vain.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2017
Simplicity remains the ultimate sophistication. If truly this happened to be her sub-bedroom closet, it simply means that she was a very materialistic person. And that by extension makes her a covetous and opportunistic proponent and practitioner.

Unfortunately, all covetous and opportunistic people are automatically domineering/possessive - control freaks. Loyalty is never enough for them, you must always be servile to them, and of course your servility itself can never be enough for them in the long run too, because they're ungrateful and insatiable personifies. Thus, they're emotional abuse experts. Funny but irritating thing is that they're always quick to cry victims.

Now I could only imagined in pity what the man must have passed though in her hands. Physical domestic violence in any relationship is always a reaction to a long-term emotional abuse.

However, physical distance separation is always a better alternative to physical combat reactionary measure. The man ought to have separated from her at the inception immediately after he noticed that she's of the manipulative ethical leanings, and avoided the advanced stages of her shenanigans that irked him to resort to physical abuses as his defence mechanism.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nnelovey(f): 1:03pm On May 07, 2017
I now understand what bible meant by vanity is vanity.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Smellymouth: 1:04pm On May 07, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Oh thanks

D guy dance step dey always funny me sha

Uwc bud..

Dude is a clown .. cheesy

That Kcee's vid( Pull over), he wan dance die..
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by onatisi(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2017
Icecream4U:
What do you expect from an uneducated man? The lady married him cos of his wealth.
she has paid for it too. Same goes to toyin. One thing I find amusing is how cheap yoruba actresses fall for men who arent educated or who are fakingly rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.