Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom (97020 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by babajide2010: 5:18pm On May 07, 2017
i was happy when i heard that d lady was beating cos when she was enjoying with her husband she call anybody? she is a stinging lady and she can form for African ...she might hav saw a better husband but she neva want .....all she want is a rich and buoyant man i no fit blame d man .

Very funny.

These 2 people no serious. I had to even laugh at the way she spent precious time admiring herself in the mirror in the Video, and that itself just solved one very important missing puzzle.

And that is, this lady has more of beauty than any brain at all.

A woman with half a brain, usually do not stick around abusive men, let alone one with a full brain.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tianshie(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2017
omooba969:

Why not comment & move the fvck on. Must you throw insult?

You kids sef. cool

I'm older than your dad. & his side chick, your aunt, Felicia.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Where your wife bedroom wan dey before ?

Na my house?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by bebe2(f): 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hello, morning.

The interior design picture on your profile is it real? If yes do you know anyone that can do it for me for my own hux?

Yes it's real, it was done by a painter in Benin city.

Pm me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by sweetestever(f): 6:55pm On May 07, 2017
I think its a boutique not bedroom, the bed was not shown
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

I just picked up one point. Your idea of a stingy man is a man who doesn't give a woman money. This is exactly the problem many of you face. Your dad and yourself are those who should care for you and not the person you are dating. I hope you will be wise enough to correct your daughters from following such erroneous way?

I understand your point .
But my dad is late , while my mum is a retired pensioner , I take care of my mum ,and myself . I don't see anything wrong in him lessening my financial burdens for me . he's simply showing he's a giver and won't be stingy on the long run, so no big deal in it .he's happy doing it .
I no longer have sleepless nights. I don't worry much anymore . But I still take my buisness serious . I no longer work 7days a week in fact I now have one day rest .
He's a huge relief for me , whether u see it bad or not .
But for me , he is the real deal. And am so happy!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 07, 2017
omooba969:

Hope you don't share this epistle with your female friends though cos you will definitely be the architect of your own problems.

You talk to much, if you know what I mean. cool
k

I don't share what happens between me and my man with my friends . cause I remember the first day I was chatting with my married friend about him, her facial expression changed and she looked sad afterwards , since then ? I don't talk about him. Lips sealed around them.
Have not introduced him to any of my friends , except to my mum. He has not introduced me to any of his friends except to his siblings and parents . And I asked what about your friends? Don't u have any? He shook his head and laughed . he said so that they can snatch u abi?..lol
If U know the fun tussle we had because of u, when they saw your pic on my screen saver , my dear u wont ask about them. So just let them be. They understand already .
So Mr omooba that scenario will not happen. wink
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tonytony208(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
alexialin:

I understand your point .
But my dad is late , while my mum is a retired pensioner , I take care of my mum ,and myself . I don't see anything wrong in him lessening my financial burdens for me . he's simply showing he's a giver and won't be stingy on the long run, so no big deal in it .he's happy doing it .
I no longer have sleepless nights. I don't worry much anymore . But I still take my buisness serious . I no longer work 7days a week in fact I now have one day rest .
He's a huge relief for me , whether u see it bad or not .
But for me , he is the real deal. And am so happy!

Purpose of a relationship is not for a man to lessen your financial burden. He doesn't have to give you money in a relationship to prove to you that he isn't stingy
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

Purpose of a relationship is not for a man to lessen your financial burden. He doesn't have to give you money in a relationship to prove to you that he isn't stingy

Sit don there , make pant dey wear you.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tonytony208(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
alexialin:

Sit don there , make pant dey wear you.

The best way to test a woman's love is not to give her money. If she still stays without monetary gifts, then you can know for sure if her love is real or fake. A Real woman will only consider other qualities in a man and not how much that man can give her.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

The best way to test a woman's love is not to give her money. If she still stays without monetary gifts, then you can know for sure if her love is real or fake. A Real woman will only consider other qualities in a man and not how much that man can give her.

OK.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Vindyk(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2017
Nawa oh, dis days some people behave as if dey were born wit camera from bele
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Selfdesign: 2:20am On May 08, 2017
You will be surprised bout the number of ladies willing to be punched day and night to enjoy the benefits of these luxuries...

Some people are still enduring, it is those that couldn't take it any longer that voice out.

>>Slay Queens/pepperdem gang
True
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2017
grin
Goldenheart:
grin grin

You will be surprised bout the number of ladies willing to be punched day and night to enjoy the benefits of these luxuries...

Some people are still enduring, it is those that couldn't take it any longer that voice out.

>>Slay Queens/pepperdem gang<<
cool cool

Did you say SLAY QUEEN ?

okay.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Goldenheart(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2017
Naughtysite:
grin

Did you say SLAY QUEEN ?

okay.

Oops. Are u one of em
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Emmahunk(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2017
martynz50:
what is dis one saying? Which face?
My dear, it's not a must to comment on posts especially if you don't understand the author .
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by soulfood(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
Emmahunk:

My dear, it's not a must to comment on posts especially if you don't understand the author .
ok ooo sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Afonjashapmouth: 10:30am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Bamz post=56294736][/quote] r u done?? Session for matches..... Section for chapter, so I deff understand y it's section
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Tinyemeka(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
izzou:

2 months ban?

I'm game

Oh ye Lalasticlala, do not forsake me. Prove to this dude that Nairaland is all about meaningful information. Don't let me go on unnecessary ban

Abeg

cry

LOL. You're on a long thing.
In Schwarzenegger's voice:
Hasta La vista baby! cool
See you in 1,440 hours time! That's if you'll keep to your own end of the wager.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.