Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom (97035 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by technicallyrich(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
That man is the real. Man.how can I marry a woman with my own money bring her into my own house and she is misbehaving I will beat and flog her.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tompat86(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Where your wife bedroom wan dey before ?

Na my house?
He was just been specific,cz he knew his wife has another bedroom outside his house......lol

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Allylic(f): 1:20pm On May 07, 2017
It's only an irresponsible man dat beats a woman...If dis story of battering is true,den dis man no get sense...does bedroom connote happiness. ..ode oshi
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by morereb10: 1:24pm On May 07, 2017
mad man on the loose
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by biggie73(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
Meaning what? Meaning she deserved the beating?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by oruma19: 1:33pm On May 07, 2017
Na boutique? Worldliness has taken over the marriage.. materialism is the killer of the Gentry's home.... They seem too materialistic. U cannot make heaven, both of u...lolzz
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Mopelawlar(f): 1:35pm On May 07, 2017
duduade:

She has a boutique...

But I think cause of low sales she personally moved most of her boutique things into her personal dressroom....!!!

Chisos, u re so funny I swear angry grin grin angry
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2017
ayam lookin at d guy like.... is dis one madt?? hian

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

I hope you know there is a difference between spouse and fiancee? Only a husband should provide your needs and not a fiancee. The day he stops providing your needs, maybe due to financial challenges, will you still continue to date him? You are not bearing his surname madam. You and your parents should be the ones meeting your needs until you get married, and not a man who happens to be dating you. It us pure poverty mentality. You should be a financial planning partner with a man and not a financial burden or liability.

Meeting your financial needs in marriage is right. Marrying a man for the sole reason that he can meet your needs is bad. It is a clear evidence of personal failure, inferiority complex and poverty mentality

Well am not marrying my fiance cos he can provide for me only . Providing for me , is simply an icing on the cake . He has certain lovable qualities that's not common amongst men . And that's the main reason I love him to bits .
When he offers to help or give allowances , wil I say no and reject ? Abeg , if u like be stingy to your babe,that's your cup of coffee.
I have a good buisness, he also has too. So if things awkward on his side financially. I will definitely assist him too. That's why am his companion . There was a time , he had delay in some funds and he told me about it and I was like lemme have your account number . The way he looked at me with a bad eye . He said did he ask me for money ? I stuttered and I said no but I want to help out? He said pls abeg hold your money , I don't need it before weekend I will be fine . OK? Am simply sharing how my day went with u. I need someone to talk to thats all. So don't worry your pretty head . and that was it .
So he's just that kind of person who loves to take care of his babe, whether we've signed the dotted lines or not. and moreover we trust each other , that we will end up married . no two ways about .
My mind is made up and his mind too.
Infact we see ourselves as a married couple , the other part of wedding ceremony is just formality which will take place soon.
He's not complaining he's spending on me and me sef am not complaining his money is too much on me tongue

So don't worry , you hear?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Adebola314: 1:44pm On May 07, 2017
Kuriou:

Beat her up, then show off her wardrobe to prove what a shallow vain and only fashion minded zombie she is. Height of disgrace. Didn't know mercy was this brainless. See her stupidly posing and encouraging him. This type will even allow herself to be filed having sex as long as you place a shoe or clothes tack in front of her.
Now see your pathetic life, mercy. This Yeye man is now making a big fool and laughing stock of you on social media

GBAM!
All these shallow minded actresses who spend more time uploading their heavily edited pics on IG instead of on any movie set, looking for a rich illiterate to parasite on and offering themselves as bed mates or punching bags...whichever is easier.
Thats why yesterday's unknown actresses are now taking over Nollywood.
Fake pictures, Fake marriage.
Now, the real Mercy Aigbe was that disheveled, local looking lady we all saw walking into the police Station. No editing of pics, or 'slaying' here. Reality bites!

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Came: 1:46pm On May 07, 2017
Why the place no go be like boutique when he be say na every time he use him wife as punching bag, he dey buy things for am... This women really don take plenty beatings oooooo, see as clothes and shoes plenty!!!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Emmahunk(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2017
Give a woman the whole world without love, attention, care and protection, you have succeeded in giving her NOTHING .HER FACE ALONE THAT YOU BRUISED IS WORTH MORE THAN A MILLION OF THIS BEDROOM YOU MATERIALITIC BEAST.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by anigbajumo(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2017
onatisi:
she has paid for it too. Same goes to toyin. One thing I find amusing is how cheap yoruba actresses fall for men who arent educated or who are fakingly rich

Person wey tell u say u gat sense is really deceiving you,u gat no iota of sense bro.Who tell u say mercy is Yoruba??

Tribalism has reversed yer cerebral cortex....
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2017
izzou:

Am very confident this one won't
Fl
grin
lol una no serious
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
crazyABO:
This one that looks more like were dem dey sell cloth no wonder she was enduring! Lemme see who will ask me to send my own bed room pix sad angry
grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Martinez19(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Where your wife bedroom wan dey before ?

Na my house?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bro you gat no chill. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by OYIBN: 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
l am pleasantly surprised at some of the comments l read. lt is disappointing that rather than analyse critically what was posted and ask glaring questions, some people started insulting Mercy. The first question to ask is what is the motive of Mr Lanre Gentry in posting this video? He did it to subject his wife to public abuse which he to a large extent succeeded in doing. lt is very clear that this video was shot in a boutique not in a bedroom. Let us even imagine it was shot in a bedroom, does it follow all the items therein are expensive? Is Mercy a housewife that she can't afford to buy anything for herself. ls it because of the items in the bedroom he wants us to believe he bought for her that warrants him beating her up? To love and be loved is a beautiful thing. Are all the stuff he is showing us synonymous with love? Does a mature man who is suppose to be the head of his family behave the way Lanre Gentry is behaving? What did Mercy see in this man one can equate with a tout? One thing she has however done right is to file for divorce. Life has no duplicate.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by lagdmark(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2017
Are they selling 2 grade ogrika
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 07, 2017
Emmahunk:
Give a woman the whole world without love, attention, care and protection, you have succeeded in giving her NOTHING .HER FACE ALONE THAT YOU BRUISED IS WORTH MORE THAN A MILLION OF THIS BEDROOM YOU MATERIALITIC BEAST.
what is dis one saying? Which face?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by sugarbmay(f): 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
kemioluloyo warned u mercy,why will a married woman be flaunting boobs
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tonytony208(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
alexialin:

Well am not marrying my fiance cos he can provide for me only . Providing for me , is simply an icing on the cake . He has certain lovable qualities that's not common amongst men . And that's the main reason I love him to bits .
When he offers to help or give allowances , wil I say no and reject ? Abeg , if u like be stingy to your babe,that's your cup of coffee.
I have a good buisness, he also has too. So if things awkward on his side financially. I will definitely assist him too. That's why am his companion . There was a time , he had delay in some funds and he told me about it and I was like lemme have your account number . The way he looked at me with a bad eye . He said did he ask me for money ? I stuttered and I said no but I want to help out? He said pls abeg hold your money , I don't need it before weekend I will be fine . OK? Am simply sharing how my day went with u. I need someone to talk to thats all. So don't worry your pretty head . and that was it .
So he's just that kind of person who loves to take care of his babe, whether we've signed the dotted lines or not. and moreover we trust each other , that we will end up married . no two ways about .
Infact we see ourselves as a married couple , the other part of wedding ceremony is just formality which will take place soon.
He's not complaining he's spending on me and me sef am not complaining his money is too much on me tongue

I just picked up one point. Your idea of a stingy man is a man who doesn't give a woman money. This is exactly the problem many of you face. Your dad and yourself are those who should care for you and not the person you are dating. I hope you will be wise enough to correct your daughters from following such erroneous way?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by salesforce: 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
For what
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by momove4real25(f): 2:59pm On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I see more reason why she dey endure the Anthony Joshua sections grin grin
u mean as he dey kiiliiii Klitschko
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by homirefacuny(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I see more reason why she dey endure the Anthony Joshua sections grin grin

Bitches and Gold diggers everywhere. Eleribu... Mr Gentry, pls beat the little brain she has left.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by Bamz(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I see more reason why she dey endure the Anthony Joshua sections sessions grin grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by eyinjuege: 3:41pm On May 07, 2017
Is he advertising for another victim?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by omooba969(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2017
alexialin:

Hope you don't share this epistle with your female friends though cos you will definitely be the architect of your own problems.

You talk too much, if you know what I mean. cool
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by tianshie(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2017
technicallyrich:
That man is the real. Man.how can I marry a woman with my own money bring her into my own house and she is misbehaving I will beat and flog her.

You're a f. o. o. l.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by omooba969(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2017
OYIBN:
l am pleasantly surprised at some of the comments l read. lt is disappointing that rather than analyse critically what was posted and ask glaring questions, some people started insulting Mercy. The first question to ask is what is the motive of Mr Lanre Gentry in posting this video? He did it to subject his wife to public abuse which he to a large extent succeeded in doing. lt is very clear that this video was shot in a boutique not in a bedroom. Let us even imagine it was shot in a bedroom, does it follow all the items therein are expensive? Is Mercy a housewife that she can't afford to buy anything for herself. ls it because of the items in the bedroom he wants us to believe he bought for her that warrants him beating her up? To love and be loved is a beautiful thing. Are all the stuff he is showing us synonymous with love? Does a mature man who is suppose to be the head of his family behave the way Lanre Gentry is behaving? What did Mercy see in this man one can equate with a tout? One thing she has however done right is to file for divorce. Life has no duplicate.

@bolded,

Ask mercy na or don't you know the way to her Magodo address the other maga got for her.

From your comment, it appears mercy hasn't done anything wrong in this palaver...chai women. grin grin

Nonsense!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by omooba969(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
tianshie:

You're a f. o. o. l.

Why not comment & move the fvck on. Must you throw insult?

You kids sef. cool
Re: Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom by princessayesha(f): 4:44pm On May 07, 2017
Eyyah. He sounds mentally imbalanced. He might be a victim of domestic violence, or product of a broken home, or whatever, but he is clearly not alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.