Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man (19345 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Alphanancy: 9:50am On May 07, 2017
Op what is the difference between wedding and traditional marriage? To think that a supposed christian wrote this.
What we call wedding here is actually some other cultures traditional marriage.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by sparkleRed(f): 9:50am On May 07, 2017
sotall:
Are you not contradicting yourself when you said The wedding day is not the woman's day but the man" and then went on to still write that "News Flash!!! Traditional marriage is actually the woman's day "

please clarify

The church wedding is for the man while the trad is for d woman.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Nobody: 9:50am On May 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I don't support this post. Men and women are equal in a union and it should both be their day.

Don't ask me to buy you things as a man sha. We are equal.
no doubt the post was written by a man who will always tell you cheating is a man's right.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Suko110(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
You're doomed to be daft for taking my comment serious. Infact, the brain of a peahen is better than what you got.

U must not just type cus u hv a phone think pls, if u cannot add to knowledge just watch others do so

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by sotall(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2017
sparkleRed:

The church wedding is for the man while the trad is for d woman.

what is the difference between the church wedding and traditional wedding?

As for me, having a traditional wedding and then going ahead for a church wedding is duplication of ceremony. The Pastor can be invited to the traditional wedding to bless the marriage. So i think the original poster is contradicting himself/herself
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Suko110(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2017
MsRoe:
Why hasn't this man been arrested yet? He's still talking crap? Some brave woman should please stuff his mouth with her tits, and keep them there until his Jesus comes to take him home.
Re u not brave ? Do the stuffing nah , the op right nw

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by nemynely(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2017
Fuckshiit:
He just fúçking signed a life long contract with a fúçking single pússy

for da rest of his blöödyfûçkiñg life

Pls how has f..kn many p...sies helped your career, future dreams, aspirations etc? Just glorying in NOTHING! Be sincere, look deep within yourself & giv urself an honest answer.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 10:03am On May 07, 2017
You must not reason the way you do cos you've been conditioned to do so. Work on yourself, little child, that's how to live.

Suko110:

U must not just type cus u hv a phone think pls, if u cannot add to knowledge just watch others do so
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Suko110(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
You must not reason the way you do cos you've been conditioned to do so. Work on yourself, little child, that's how to live.

Grownup weldon, if u had sense would u hv posted d first comment , I can c u re exceptionally stupid .
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Fuckshiit: 10:06am On May 07, 2017
nemynely:

Pls how has f..kn many p...sies helped your career, future dreams, aspirations etc? Just glorying in NOTHING! Be sincere, look deep within yourself & giv urself an honest answer.

Pardon me , but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fúçk
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by DavidEsq(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2017
Fuckshiit:
He just fúçking signed a life long contract with a fúçking single pússy

for da rest of his blöödyfûçkiñg life
It's definitely more than dat bro.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 10:09am On May 07, 2017
Oh lawd! Is this how you reason? Who brought you up like this? I'm embarrassed for you.

Suko110:

Grownup weldon, if u had sense would u hv posted d first comment , I can c u re exceptionally stupid .
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by chukzyfcbb: 10:10am On May 07, 2017
OPyou just dey contradict yourself. Quoting scriptures that you don't even understand because you read them at face value.
So you want to say that God doesn't agree to Traditional marriage, abeg the wedding Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water to wine was what?
No be traditional marriage, in fact with the marriage arrangement described in the Bible. A true knowledgeable person about the scripture will tell you that traditional marriage is the marriage that was defined in the bible. Nothing like church marriage inside bible. Stop twisting scriptures to suite your desires
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Fuckshiit: 10:11am On May 07, 2017
DavidEsq:

It's definitely more than dat bro.

... probably fúçking more¶¶¶¶
but that's D fúcking principal thing
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by UjSizzle(f): 10:11am On May 07, 2017
Nah. The wedding day is actually the parent's. Not the husband's nor the wife's. It's all about the parents.

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Suko110(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
Oh lawd! Is this how you reason? Who brought you up like this? I'm embarrassed for you.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 10:20am On May 07, 2017
Your daftness is now obvious to everyone. Nobody wants you, even for free.

[quote author=Suko110 post=56286952][/quote]
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
She ate from the forbidden tree cos she was hungry..how can you blame her for that?
grin grin
And same bible recorded that their are MANY other fruits buh she thought its only d one dey asked her not to eat dat will quench her hunger...
To me dat's rebellion and in connivance wt d devil its Treason....
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by nkemjacob2(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2017
wedding day na d woman dey happy pass o... d man na expenses e dey calculate
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by iPopAlomo(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
She ate from the forbidden tree cos she was hungry..how can you blame her for that?

Just look at this silly excuse...

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 10:26am On May 07, 2017
But she wanted a taste of something different. Just as you might as well like the taste of different women...oh I mean different wine.

Inspectorsuga:

grin grin
And same bible recorded that their are MANY other fruits buh she thought its only d one dey asked her not to eat dat will quench her hunger...
To me dat's rebellion and in connivance wt d devil its Treason....
grin grin
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 10:29am On May 07, 2017
Just as I told someone on this same matter, I consider people who don't get sarcasm inherently stupid. Oga, education is not the learning of facts but the training of the mind to think.

Now, over to the next eediot.

iPopAlomo:

Just look at this silly excuse...
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
But she wanted a taste of something different. Just as you might as well like the taste of different women...oh I mean different wine.

U no well...today na Sunday oo
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by teevodaprinz(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
I concur with you though, but I think u left a stone unturned... The woman will also be happy to have being returned to her original place.
Therefore, it's for the two to be happy and celebrate.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:

Lol, you are a comedian

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
Give to Sunday what belongs to it then. Go to church. Or don't say.

Inspectorsuga:

U no well...today na Sunday oo
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by delishpot: 10:48am On May 07, 2017
Is church wedding our tradition?
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2017
Let them fool themselves abiut this feminism/independency sh**. When a woman is 40, she cries foul play.

But my wedding day will be about me grin
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by iPopAlomo(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
Just as I told someone on this same matter, I consider people who don't get sarcasm inherently stupid. Oga, education is not the learning of facts but the training of the mind to think.

Now, over to the next eediot.

People are quick to equate absolute stupidity for sarcasm... you passed through the four walls of an unfortunate university to learn how to be sarcastic and you're doing a very poor job at even trying when Ernst & Young Removed Degree Classification From Entry Criteria because there is absolutely no proof that obtaining top quality education means one is sound upstairs...

Good luck on your search!!!
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by 4rty(f): 11:01am On May 07, 2017
Tuham:

Even we men know say na women people dey focus attention on wedding day the most pass men cheesy cheesy
True talk[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Raziii(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2017
Giving some men more reasons to keep acting stupid. Quote any verse you want... Wedding day is the celebration of a union. That union includes the man and the woman period!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? / Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend / Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.