Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,585 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (5353 Views)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by mynd1(f): 12:37pm On May 07, 2017
PDP is Ipod and Ipod Is PDP.

They are all bunch of useless losers!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by kenny987(f): 12:50pm On May 07, 2017
Ignorance is a deadly disease. All that hs needed to show that this thread is an ignorant one is the time of registration/existence of IPOB. IPOB existed long before 2015 elections and all things Biafra have been long before Nigeria and is the reason for the civil war. It has never died. IPOB is not PDP and that is evident in the low turnout during elections because it was an intended boycott and mostly successful.

However, op must also note that until Biafra is achieved as a sovereign nation, all Biafrans are part of Nigeria and will not apologise for any political choices made. They will aspire for and occupy any position whilst the battle or struggle continues, they will not fold their hands n watch or mope.
Supporting PDP is no crime and doesn't detract from the need to restructure this contraption or break it apart peacefully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by paramakina202: 12:55pm On May 07, 2017
Fx55:
Show me a very bitter and shameless man masquerading as a woman who can't spend a day without mentioning Goodluck Jonathan.
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Iji ya.Thats very apt.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by pazienza(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
Lol! I supported GEJ and still remained anti one Nigeria and pro Biafran.

It was my belief that GEJ hold on power would make one Nigeria unattractive to one Nigeria apologists in SW and the North, forcing them to declare Araba again or atleast force them into any reckless and desperate actions that would make Nigeria disintegration easier.

GEJ I also hoped would initiate policies that would have made future self determination movement of Biafrans easier.

GEJ to me, was a means to an end( Biafra).

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by vedaxcool(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2017
Omo see the liar above me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by signature2012(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Let us examine the fraud called ipob and Nnamdi Cownu!

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

Note: I have a video clip, where Kanu was soliciting Votes for PDP!

Me.
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by wordcat(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

I stand with Kanu

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by evilyoruba: 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

Must you people live with biafrans in this your one Nigeria? Why making seem as though you all can't survive the igbos and biafrans?
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by omenkaLives(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Time registered October 2016 grin grin Show us your 2015 handle
You catch am. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:35pm On May 07, 2017
Show me one nairaland zombie who didn't shout, Sai Baba! Sai change! Even when the change is changing them to hungry beasts, they're still shouting change. Their brains are washed beyond mekwatalism.

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:35pm On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
You catch am. grin grin

You dey mind the yeye people grin grin

How your sunday jare?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by jjjjj2017: 1:35pm On May 07, 2017
Adiola:
I think its high time Yoruba nation left KANU to be we are making mockery of ourselves ....stop all these nonsense
NgeneUkwenu is not a Yoruba, the boy is fulani

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Babacele: 1:39pm On May 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:
PDP = IPOB
And it is = Disaster

6 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by northvietnam(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
Liar!

Mynd44
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Abagworo(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Show me one Buhari supporter who doesn't hate Nnamdi Kanu.

Hate is the wrong word. Most Buhari, Amaechi and Okorochas supporters are against Kanu and PDP.The reason is simply because we always knew Kanu was a Jonathan ploy to get millions of Igbos killed. He should have used his Otuoke people instead of us Igbos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Babacele: 1:49pm On May 07, 2017
kenny987:
Ignorance is a deadly disease. All that hs needed to show that this thread is an ignorant one is the time of registration/existence of IPOB. IPOB existed long before 2015 elections and all things Biafra have been long before Nigeria and is the reason for the civil war. It has never died. IPOB is not PDP and that is evident in the low turnout during elections because it was an intended boycott and mostly successful.

However, op must also note that until Biafra is achieved as a sovereign nation, all Biafrans are part of Nigeria and will not apologise for any political choices made. They will aspire for and occupy any position whilst the battle or struggle continues, they will not fold their hands n watch or mope.
Supporting PDP is no crime and doesn't detract from the need to restructure this contraption or break it apart peacefully.
y didn't you restructure the contraption when you were at the helms of affairs during GEJ's years only for the Jona to be defeated in 2015 n u all want the zoo to burn? any attempt again to waste million s of our innocent men,women and children doing their legitimate business all their fatherland shall be resisted. Pdp Gej is good , PDP Gej come loose election, Nigeria must burn: what a hypocrisy!

9 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Gh0stFreak: 1:50pm On May 07, 2017
Many Igbos pitched their tents with pdp and Jonathan, just as many yoruba and hausas pitched theirs with apc and buhari. Everyone knows that 90% of Nigerian voters cast votes under the influence of tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by omenkaLives(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You dey mind the yeye people grin grin

How your sunday jare?
Make sense die. I no go church today sha. grin

Meanwhile, this your thread dey pepper some people for small intestines. All just throwing tantrums instead of showing us one, just ONE, LiePob scum who wasn't a TANoid. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Agumbankembu: 1:56pm On May 07, 2017
I never did.
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by kenny987(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
Babacele:
y didn't you restructure the contraption when you were at the helms of affairs during GEJ's years only for the Jona to be defeated in 2015 n u all want the zoo to burn? any attempt again to waste million s of our innocent men,women and children doing their legitimate business all their fatherland shall be resisted. Pdp Gej is good , PDP Gej come loose election, Nigeria must burn: what a hypocrisy!

What was the 2014 conference for? It's a gradual process but we need to see it as an issue being considered and discussed at the highest level. Implementation of the better part of the CONFAB will address a lot of issues but the sicko refuses to even consider same because he won election.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by nku5: 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
Show me one renowned racist anti-igbo handle that wasn't a sai-baboon in 2015.

NgeneUkwenu:

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

6 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Babacele: 2:05pm On May 07, 2017
kenny987:

What was the 2014 conference for? It's a gradual process but we need to see it as an issue being considered and discussed at the highest level. Implementation of the better part of the CONFAB will address a lot of issues but the sicko refuses to even consider same because he won election.
y did the most healthy GEJ who had 6 clear months to birth his own baby, CONFAB, refuse? who is fooling who?

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by genearts(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
Omo see the liar above me
hahahahaha.... the mugu think say na children he dey talk to

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by vedaxcool(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2017
genearts:

hahahahaha.... the mugu think say na children he dey talk to

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ElsonMorali: 2:11pm On May 07, 2017
IPOB members are unstable elements. That's for sure.

They are Nigeria's bunch of clowns.

11 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by kenny987(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2017
Babacele:
y did the most healthy GEJ who had 6 clear months to birth his own baby, CONFAB, refuse? who is fooling who?

How long has it taken to pass the PIB into law? The 2017 budget even as urgent as it is nko? Read up on the history of the FOI too...like I said, these things take time but it needs to be seen as being considered and worked on not outrightly dismissed. That period of intense politicking cannot in all fairness be considered as enough time to do much of anything.

Even u know that this administration has effectively 1 more year to do any meaningful job and already d jostling fir 2019 has begun.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by mightyhaze: 2:20pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

this topic is very irrelevant!

Ppl are dying of hunger and hardship in the country and u still find it in ur mind 2 create meaningless threads as this!

What about all the scam promises apc govt promised? Shey sombodi said,..'stop complaining about electricity,..if u want steady power,just vote out pdp'! How is the power situation now?

A bag of rice sold for 25k from 8k in 2015,..and ur here making childish remarks!

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Omofunaab2: 2:23pm On May 07, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

APC= A4ONJAS(YORUBABOONS/YOROBBERS)+AB0KIS(HAUSASSHOLES)

Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Show me one Buhari supporter who doesn't hate Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless you. You know, they think we are all stupid. They think we are all animals. They think its only Touts that support Nnamdi Kanu.

Personally, I support Nnamdi Kanu 100% and am willing to die in case war breaks out. But once I get a whiff or a strong evidence that he is becoming political, I will cease my support for him.

For now, all these attempts by Omenkalives aka NgeneUkwenu ChetaNwaeze MasterChen CliffordOrji ObikeNkem BiafraAngitator to paint him bad online will come to nothing.
Omenkalives hates Igbo people with passion. Just like his Idoma brothers killed Igbo men a lot during the war. Its a proven fact. Its on record.

Funny enough, they can't produce any useful, tangible project done by the worthless Buhari regime. Funny enough, they never knew that some Igbos like me were apolitical prior 2015 because I was very much aware that the two presidential aspirants were idiotts. Only that Jonathan was a better Idiott.

At a time, I decided to vote but purely on sentiments because of a heated arguement I had with an Hausa shoe maker and Another Hausa neighbour who were screaming that after Jonathan, its only the North that will continue to rule Nigeria from 2015. I got enraged because this my Hausa neighbour is an intellectual. Not just an "aboki". For him to make that comment means that this sentiment goes far. That was even when I decided to support Jonathan.

Want to know the most funny part? On election day, I WAS SEATED COMFORTABLY IN MY HOUSE WATCHING MODERN FAMILY! I PRAY NNNAMDI KANU'S DREAM WORKS!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 07, 2017
All IPOB miscreants were part of the GEJ till 2019 crew. They are yet to recover from the humiliating defeat their hero suffered at the polls

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Omofunaab2: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
Jetleeee:

LOL... Gone are the days when it wasn't "real G-ish" to tag mods to ban amateur monikers. They always do it with their alternate monikers. No be everybody get time dey register new moniker like them

We need to start doing it too. Nice one.

The ones I tagged Mynd44 on yesterday, he never deleted them. I might re-tag him soon

I no think say that report button dey work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Shares Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Soldiers Outside Nnamdi Kanu's House / Lying In State And Memorial Service Of Late Alex Ekwueme (photos) / PEPT Judgement-all Rivers Election Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.